1.2 Common Test Test

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ledhed14 #21 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 14:53

Major

• Players
  • 14377 battles
  • [_SOA_] _SOA_

They are talking bots for lower tiers , players now do not bother with old crappy tanks they free xp past or grind then sell , that leaves FEW players in lower tiers to form a match . When Italians came out I started to grind from Tier one , because it just came out it was full of Italian tier ones and seal clubers in the old branches like LOL tractors with 4 skill crews and camo and equipment .

Once the rush to grind Italy died it took 5 minutes to get into a match , I found out because I stopped at tier 3 for medical reasons and had to wait until I could play this game again. The same for the other tiers I grind at one to three , some mathes are 8 vs 8 . The game will not put you in matches with players under 1k battles so it is often a very long wait and bots would help those new to game or returning and starting new lines .

grandthefttankV #22 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 17:43

Captain

• Players
  • 31910 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG

View Postledhed14, on Sep 14 2018 - 13:53, said:

They are talking bots for lower tiers , players now do not bother with old crappy tanks they free xp past or grind then sell , that leaves FEW players in lower tiers to form a match . When Italians came out I started to grind from Tier one , because it just came out it was full of Italian tier ones and seal clubers in the old branches like LOL tractors with 4 skill crews and camo and equipment .

Once the rush to grind Italy died it took 5 minutes to get into a match , I found out because I stopped at tier 3 for medical reasons and had to wait until I could play this game again. The same for the other tiers I grind at one to three , some mathes are 8 vs 8 . The game will not put you in matches with players under 1k battles so it is often a very long wait and bots would help those new to game or returning and starting new lines .

Adding bots might not be bad. I look forward to flipping one over and using it as cover.

KidK #23 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 04:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41722 battles
Same BS I have never seen more the 25k on a server at one time.

LadyNeffy #24 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 12:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 12983 battles

I love the idea! devs from this game are awesome! Sad is just tier I to V would be great to all tiers like in World of Warships :great:

1 bots don't play with ilegal mods

2 bots don't use aim bot ... well maybe they do because they are bots but ... nvm

3 bots don't have a clear advantage with the low ping. I play with 200ms sometimes and I miss all my shots even 3 meters away... (and I think I'm not a bad player)

4 AI has better inteligence than many playes

5 The AI invites new players to join, who after learning to play are encouraged to join the PVP (or not if they don't want)

6 It is impossible for me to play in LATAM because the waiting time runs out 100% of the time and it forces me to play in the US where I have a clear disadvantage due to the large amount of lag

I'm also thinking that the bots would make the battles fairer, millions of times I see extremely unequal games, if the bot uses exactly the same tank as you, that balances a lot of things, if you have an IS-3 with the ugliest cannon and face with an IS-3 with the improved cannon you have no chance. So I think that the bots are an excellent idea to make the games matched and that there are no games where there are teams with an extreme advantage over the other.

For me the idea of implementing bots like in World of Warships is a great idea, I know they have the potential to do very good AI, and I am sure that I will play every day at v1.2. To not have a clear disadvantage with players who use illegal mods that are the great majority and without suffering the problems of lag would definitely be worth spending real money in the game, for me today it is not worth.

MuleAZ #25 Posted Sep 22 2018 - 20:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 14896 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

View PostLadyNeffy, on Sep 19 2018 - 03:59, said:

I love the idea! devs from this game are awesome! Sad is just tier I to V would be great to all tiers like in World of Warships :great:

1 bots don't play with ilegal mods

2 bots don't use aim bot ... well maybe they do because they are bots but ... nvm

3 bots don't have a clear advantage with the low ping. I play with 200ms sometimes and I miss all my shots even 3 meters away... (and I think I'm not a bad player)

4 AI has better inteligence than many playes

5 The AI invites new players to join, who after learning to play are encouraged to join the PVP (or not if they don't want)

6 It is impossible for me to play in LATAM because the waiting time runs out 100% of the time and it forces me to play in the US where I have a clear disadvantage due to the large amount of lag

I'm also thinking that the bots would make the battles fairer, millions of times I see extremely unequal games, if the bot uses exactly the same tank as you, that balances a lot of things, if you have an IS-3 with the ugliest cannon and face with an IS-3 with the improved cannon you have no chance. So I think that the bots are an excellent idea to make the games matched and that there are no games where there are teams with an extreme advantage over the other.

For me the idea of implementing bots like in World of Warships is a great idea, I know they have the potential to do very good AI, and I am sure that I will play every day at v1.2. To not have a clear disadvantage with players who use illegal mods that are the great majority and without suffering the problems of lag would definitely be worth spending real money in the game, for me today it is not worth.

i agree, and what if wargaming added a co-op mode / pve for those of us that just want casual play so we don't  "get seal clubbed" in pvp ?

would get lots of us "noobs" out of your  "experienced" aka "pro" aka "unicorn"  players games, might even bring more to the game , and bring back us "casual" aka "tomato" players.....;)

Xintross #26 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 07:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 57 battles

View PostMuleAZ, on Sep 22 2018 - 20:39, said:

i agree, and what if wargaming added a co-op mode / pve for those of us that just want casual play so we don't  "get seal clubbed" in pvp ?

would get lots of us "noobs" out of your  "experienced" aka "pro" aka "unicorn"  players games, might even bring more to the game , and bring back us "casual" aka "tomato" players.....;)

I would really like this and be a lot more willing to put money into this game if it had a co-op mode similar to what WoWS has.  I'm not interested in getting to high tiers, playing with "seal clubbers", ect.  I just want to use my favorite tanks...  most of which are in tiers III-VII

Also tagged with 1.2, Common Test, Test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users