• -Players-
  • 27607 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Hello?

No...

Oh well here we go anyway.

WG,

I humbly submit the following recommendations to the CW on NA

(EU and NA have very different rules so why not).

1) The idea of a tier 8 front is floated from time to time, but the problem with tier 8 (for the most part) is whichever side brings the most defenders wins.

Instead, I recommend 2 fronts:

1) Tier 10 with 9s.

2) Tier 9 with 8s.

This will allow more participation, introduce a whole ne selection of tanks (tier 9), but also requires:

2) Enhance economy & rewards (gold / cred / ) based on Elo, where lower Elo clans have a greater proportion of payout to activity (the higher Elo clans will still get better overall payouts as they will win more battles and hold more territory). This must be focused especially in regards to the 2 fronts to discourage high Elo clans from dominating the 2nd tier 9 front.

This will encourage clans that don't normally play CWs to participate.

And finally...

3) Keep the current penatlies for defaulters, but add immediate small penalties against defaulters payed to the clan that showed. By making a small payout to the clan that showed (say 200 credits & 200 points - small enough to discourage "default sniping")from the defaulting teams coffers, this small amount can make the difference in standing, and would have a small but resounding southing effect against the demotivation that comes with sitting around for an hour and then getting stood up with zero to show for it.

Thanks for listening.

Yer pal,

~MDM

GroovyHoovy #2 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 13:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 77359 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Sep 14 2018 - 13:29, said:

Hello?

No...

Oh well here we go anyway.

WG,

I humbly submit the following recommendations to the CW on NA

(EU and NA have very different rules so why not).

1) The idea of a tier 8 front is floated from time to time, but the problem with tier 8 (for the most part) is whichever side brings the most defenders wins.

Instead, I recommend 2 fronts:

1) Tier 10 with 9s.

2) Tier 9 with 8s.

This will allow more participation, introduce a whole ne selection of tanks (tier 9), but also requires:

2) Enhance economy & rewards (gold / cred / ) based on Elo, where lower Elo clans have a greater proportion of payout to activity (the higher Elo clans will still get better overall payouts as they will win more battles and hold more territory). This must be focused especially in regards to the 2 fronts to discourage high Elo clans from dominating the 2nd tier 9 front.

This will encourage clans that don't normally play CWs to participate.

And finally...

3) Keep the current penatlies for defaulters, but add immediate small penalties against defaulters payed to the clan that showed. By making a small payout to the clan that showed (say 200 credits & 200 points - small enough to discourage "default sniping")from the defaulting teams coffers, this small amount can make the difference in standing, and would have a small but resounding southing effect against the demotivation that comes with sitting around for an hour and then getting stood up with zero to show for it.

Thanks for listening.

Yer pal,

~MDM

I think you are spot on, if you dont show you get a penalty that some of it gets paid to the clan you wasted's time

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 13:54

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Sep 14 2018 - 09:29, said:

3) Keep the current penatlies for defaulters, but add immediate small penalties against defaulters payed to the clan that showed. By making a small payout to the clan that showed (say 200 credits & 200 points - small enough to discourage " default sniping " from the defaulting teams coffers, this small amount can make the difference in standing, and would have a small but resounding soothing effect against the demotivation that comes with sitting around for an hour and then getting stood up with zero to show for it.

Fixed a couple typos in item 3 for you... soothing, not southing... the quotes bug at the end of default sniping.

MacDaddyMatty #4 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 13:56

Major

• -Players-
  • 27607 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Sep 14 2018 - 07:54, said:

Fixed a couple typos for you... soothing... quotes around default sniping.

Thanks!

MacDaddyMatty #5 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 14:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 27607 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostGroovyHoovy, on Sep 14 2018 - 07:34, said:

I think you are spot on, if you dont show you get a penalty that some of it gets paid to the clan you wasted's time

YES!

Of all of it, this especially.

So demoralizing currently.

BigDollarBillz #6 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 14:36

Major

• Players
  • 36927 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_
Good idea Matty. A tier 9 front would be nice. It would also help clans become ready for tier 10 cw, a lot better than say a tier 8 front.

Bad_Oedipus #7 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 15:10

Captain

• -Players-
  • 40097 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
I like the idea of tier 9 fronts.

BabA_YA6A #8 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 15:30

Captain

• Players
  • 26287 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
With the current rewards I don't see it to spent the amount of time in CW to get some pixel medal/s, a few bonds and camo! Smile_sad.gif Smile_sceptic.gif

MacDaddyMatty #9 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 15:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 27607 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostBabA_YA6A, on Sep 14 2018 - 09:30, said:

With the current rewards I don't see it to spent the amount of time in CW to get some pixel medal/s, a few bonds and camo! Smile_sad.gif Smile_sceptic.gif

Yeah.

I'm wondering what kind of things would entice.

Most Clans already have gold.

Premium time?

Credits?

Random enhanced equipment?

...?

Participation is key to these things being successful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users