Jump to content


KRZYBoop Challenges you! Get a free Tank!

KRZY British Challenge Caernarvon Action X Carnex Free Tank

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 21:26

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3318 battles
  • -272
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

A new Tank enters the War featuring a Unicorn Skin. 

 

This tank can be earned in game by completing the British challenge. 

 

"Fear Naught" if you can't finish the British Challenge in time there are special discounts you earn by completing the stages so you can get a discount just for working toward the tank. 

The tank will be available in the Premium Shop and you will be discounted 10% for each stage you’ve already completed. So, for example, completing 7 out of 10 stages will knock 70% off the price. Just make sure you're logged in when you go to make your purchase!

 

For more information on the Challenge click on the spinnin tank above. 



YANKEE137 #2 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 22:02

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 10589 battles
  • 3,476
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
Brits get their own Super P ?

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 22:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 12650 battles
  • 13,656
  • [GOLB] GOLB
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
Not worth the hassle folks.  It's a sack of rotten apples.  If you just have to have it, buy it.

BabA_YA6A #4 Posted Sep 14 2018 - 23:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26287 battles
  • 1,244
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 15 2018 - 04:26, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

A new Tank enters the War featuring a Unicorn Skin. 

 

This tank can be earned in game by completing the British challenge. 

 

"Fear Naught" if you can't finish the British Challenge in time there are special discounts you earn by completing the stages so you can get a discount just for working toward the tank. 

The tank will be available in the Premium Shop and you will be discounted 10% for each stage you’ve already completed. So, for example, completing 7 out of 10 stages will knock 70% off the price. Just make sure you're logged in when you go to make your purchase!

 

For more information on the Challenge click on the spinnin tank above. 

Not worth the time and effort!



rich73 #5 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 00:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 52731 battles
  • 6,396
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 14 2018 - 12:26, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

A new Tank enters the War featuring a Unicorn Skin. 

 

This tank can be earned in game by completing the British challenge. 

 

"Fear Naught" if you can't finish the British Challenge in time there are special discounts you earn by completing the stages so you can get a discount just for working toward the tank. 

The tank will be available in the Premium Shop and you will be discounted 10% for each stage you’ve already completed. So, for example, completing 7 out of 10 stages will knock 70% off the price. Just make sure you're logged in when you go to make your purchase!

 

For more information on the Challenge click on the spinnin tank above. 

 

Ya,,earn it and have no life except tanks.Its rigged to sell.Dont give us this earn stuff.

xrays_ #6 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 06:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 49102 battles
  • 3,896
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostBabA_YA6A, on Sep 14 2018 - 17:50, said:

Not worth the time and effort!

 

View Postrich73, on Sep 14 2018 - 18:00, said:

Ya,,earn it and have no life except tanks.Its rigged to sell.Dont give us this earn stuff.

 

Well, there are two ways to receive this newly released tank; buy it or earn it by playing. If you don't like the options, then ignore it, and play your game instead.

 

For some of us, the "earn it" route is a challenge, and about the only thing that is still challenging in this game any more. WarGaming incentivizes us to play the game so there are more people in the queue for others to play against. Buy also giving people the option to complete stages and save money, it seems like a great compromise for those that can't or don't want to pay full value. For others, completing all the missions is just something that we enjoy. Personally, I have already completed Stage IV on the first day, so it's hardly a difficult process if you just play your game and keep progressing. Complaining about it only makes you look jealous and weak.

 

For the record, I've participated in many of these "marathons" for free tanks, because I'd rather play the game than pay more money for tanks I may or may not even play. Over the past few years I've accumulated, for no money, the following: T34-85M, SU-100Y, T-34-100, T28 Concept, T25 Pilot, Type 62, WZ-111, FV4202, IS-6, IS-6B, T34, T34B, Panzer 58 Mutz, T-55A. E25, Obj.260, Obj.907, M60, VK 72.01, and many lower-Tier vehicles as well.

 

So, basically, to each his/her own. I'll keep playing to earn yet another free tank, regardless of what you say.

 

x.



NutrientibusMeaGallus #7 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 11:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 20565 battles
  • 5,038
  • [FILOX] FILOX
  • Member since:
    10-26-2012
Gotta love when people are going to complain about the possibility of earning a tank through missions.... It beats wg not offering events like this.

LeaveIT2Beaver #8 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 15:48

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32118 battles
  • 8,761
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

Did anyone at WG actually do this challenge before it was rolled out to the customers?  Just curious. Did they start the challengee in 2017? :trollface:

 

Thanks, guys - looking forward to seeing what kind of discount I can rack up.


Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Sep 15 2018 - 15:49.


HOTA_CHATON #9 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 19:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 12650 battles
  • 13,656
  • [GOLB] GOLB
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Sep 15 2018 - 08:48, said:

Did anyone at WG actually do this challenge before it was rolled out to the customers?  Just curious. Did they start the challengee in 2017? :trollface:

 

Thanks, guys - looking forward to seeing what kind of discount I can rack up.

 

No, they did not.  Had they thought it through, they would realize that the vats majority of people are not people who can just sit a round waste time like this.

gpc_4 #10 Posted Sep 15 2018 - 20:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39540 battles
  • 4,010
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Sep 15 2018 - 19:57, said:

 

No, they did not.  Had they thought it through, they would realize that the vats majority of people are not people who can just sit a round waste time like this.

 

Yeah, it's not for everyone. They aren't just going to hand out free tier VIII premium.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users