Been a minute

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

IronWolfV #1 Posted Sep 16 2018 - 17:00

Major

• Players
  • 29526 battles

Well decided to see what is going on since WG went to 1.1. I can still remember 0.7.5.  I was TalonV back then but decided to change when I went to WoWS.

Well, a lot has changed, and well a lot remains the same. What has changed since I last played what almost a year ago?

Graphics and maps. Almost can't recognize them half the time.

More tanks. Whoo wee. Lot more tanks. And tanks that are in different tiers.

Can't talk to the other team. BOOOOOO. Ships and planes can give it back!

What hasn't?

Low credit income(i mean planes and ships blow it clean out of the water in getting resources, even with the massive jump in prices for ships. far easier to advance along and get credits and XP)

How quickly you die. In ships, you can recover from a mistake unless it's a major one. In tanks, minor mistakes can cost you your tank still. Which is highly annoying.

Bad players, well that just comes with WG titles. Though who am I to complain, I am so rusty it shows.

Overall it's been positive to come back, but there are still some nitpicks that I still have compared to WG's other 2 titles that tanks could learn from. But I must say, I did miss my Type 62.

Well back to the fight. But still plan to play Ships and planes(from time to time on planes, love my A26B). See ya all around.

M3cH_44_ #2 Posted Sep 16 2018 - 18:31

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21038 battles
  • [I_H] I_H
Welcome back....

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Sep 16 2018 - 19:12

Major

• Players
  • 12650 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

View PostIronWolfV, on Sep 16 2018 - 10:00, said:

Well decided to see what is going on since WG went to 1.1. I can still remember 0.7.5.  I was TalonV back then but decided to change when I went to WoWS.

Well, a lot has changed, and well a lot remains the same. What has changed since I last played what almost a year ago?

Graphics and maps. Almost can't recognize them half the time.

More tanks. Whoo wee. Lot more tanks. And tanks that are in different tiers.

Can't talk to the other team. BOOOOOO. Ships and planes can give it back!

What hasn't?

Low credit income(i mean planes and ships blow it clean out of the water in getting resources, even with the massive jump in prices for ships. far easier to advance along and get credits and XP)

How quickly you die. In ships, you can recover from a mistake unless it's a major one. In tanks, minor mistakes can cost you your tank still. Which is highly annoying.

Bad players, well that just comes with WG titles. Though who am I to complain, I am so rusty it shows.

Overall it's been positive to come back, but there are still some nitpicks that I still have compared to WG's other 2 titles that tanks could learn from. But I must say, I did miss my Type 62.

Well back to the fight. But still plan to play Ships and planes(from time to time on planes, love my A26B). See ya all around.

In Armored Warfare, the hit points are more than doubled for each tier level so you get more time to suffer and learn from your mistakes.  Also, the repair costs are greatly reduced.  All in all, the game mechanics still have about the same impact as it is here.  War Gaming needs to re-balance the hit point system so players can last longer and learn a bit more per battle, if you will.

IronWolfV #4 Posted Sep 16 2018 - 20:00

Major

• Players
  • 29526 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Sep 16 2018 - 13:12, said:

In Armored Warfare, the hit points are more than doubled for each tier level so you get more time to suffer and learn from your mistakes.  Also, the repair costs are greatly reduced.  All in all, the game mechanics still have about the same impact as it is here.  War Gaming needs to re-balance the hit point system so players can last longer and learn a bit more per battle, if you will.

More or less. Plus in ships, again depending on the ship and circumstances if you make a tactical mistake you actually have a chance to get out of it. Unlike this game. 1 and done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users