• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

FrontenacDuVandoo #41 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 17:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17937 battles
  • [BBI2] BBI2

View Postroestreyev, on Sep 18 2018 - 09:22, said:

How do I forward this to the contents team?

I asked the question in reply to the ticket where I got the same message as you.

(after some lip service on how their hands are tied and they're sorry)

Block Quote

On the other hand, while not required, you may also want to share your ideas with the forum community.

The suggestions forums are where our developers gather the most player feedback. You can even find official "Feedback Request" threads, where you can really make your voice heard: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/260-suggestions/

Yeah, ok, so I can write on the firewall between the content team and the customers and hope the message gets to them.

KRZYBooP do you guys have metrics that make it worth while repeating my displeasure over there as opposed to what we've posted here?

Edited by FrontenacDuVandoo, Sep 18 2018 - 17:20.

MARINE_TANK_LEADER #42 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 18:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 64145 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
I received a similar response for the ticket I submitted.  They have updated the website article now that says only one mission can be completed.  The questions I have now is how did KRZYBooP complete both sets of missions and why wasn't this clearly explained to begin with?

WileECoyote_PhD #43 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 20:11

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 27835 battles

View Postem_kay, on Sep 18 2018 - 00:33, said:

Seems the community contributor above was wrong in saying they did both sides - Support have responded to my ticket to say you only get to complete one.

WHY, oh why, make a rule that we can't do both? Why not let us get both sets of flags? Sheesh.

I finished the Allied missions, saw the German missions disappear too, and then came here to discover that we hadn't been told about a significant (and puzzling) rule. :-(

Was it just a bug, now reclassified as a feature?

Edited by WileECoyote_PhD, Sep 18 2018 - 20:22.

KRZYBooP #44 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 21:25

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4135 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postroestreyev, on Sep 18 2018 - 04:59, said:

If he completed both sides, how those that answer from support make sense?

NOT working as intended (and won't fix it)

View PostFrank1214, on Sep 18 2018 - 05:40, said:

LOL bro you are the only one to to complete the German and Allied missions. Congratulations !!!! The missions is one side only but the Community Coordinator dont know about that and was able fo finised both lol lol lol. We dont know about that too but we are not contributors so we are all ... (you know waht)

Now for the support - NA WG Support is the worst game support EVER!!!! And that is maybe the same with the all official WG NA staff working on events, spesials, tournaments, website, etc. What i think is they are trying very hard to kill the game on NA server as a revenge to WG Minsk and Cyprus becouse they cut off thier jobs. And you know what - so far they are doing very well with that task. Dont believe me - just look at the number of online players.

My apologies for the confusion I have yet to get the final mission for either the Allied or German forces so I wasn't seeing the error. "I was able to complete the German and Allied missions with everything showing properly in the missions menu," is a very misleading statement. 

The article was updated to include the note of only being able to complete one or the other. 

KRZYBooP #45 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 21:34

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4135 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

HEADS UP!

If anyone completed the Allied or German missions and would like to swap emblems support will assist you with getting the emblems you want. 

Mono #46 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 22:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38472 battles
  • [-HTD-] -HTD-
It looks (to me), like someone in charge of the English language website (because in the spanish one these articles does not exist, EVER...) besides you made a boo-boo.

I carefully read all the premium content related news because (as some of you know, the U$D exchange does not gives us much alternative) i´ll try to divulgate them among the Latinamerican
(yes it goes all togheter in my dictionary).

And there was nothing that made to believe being so minusculus the reward, that you can only complete one side.
Looks like (again to me) just a case of false advertising, solved with an emergency edited "band aid" disrespecting the Wargaming community... If only in these seven years, I would have gone to law school instead of giving my time to your product..  :Sigh: A man only can dream...
(With a company who have good employees, autocritic, responsability and cares about their customers)

PS: Nine days for [EDITED!] ONE out of TWO missions that could be completed in an hour? Really you are underestimating us WG.

Edited by Mono, Sep 18 2018 - 23:12.

Mono #47 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 22:07

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38472 battles
  • [-HTD-] -HTD-

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 17:34, said:

HEADS UP!

If anyone completed the Allied or German missions and would like to swap emblems support will assist you with getting the emblems you want.

Belgium was the REAL MORAL WINNER of the 2018 Soccer World Cup! NOBODY WANTS TO TRADE ANYTHING....  Nobody wears proudly a thiefs flag... Wait... Meh, forget about it...

stevezaxx #48 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 05:15

Captain

• Players
  • 39575 battles
  • [COD] COD

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 15:34, said:

HEADS UP!

You don't fix the announcement page to cover up the bug, you FIX THE BUG! Send me 6 belgian flags i don't want a swap , i want all 12 flags as YOU SAID I COULD GET

you used the word AND

that means both mission sets

FIX THE BUG

atlin #49 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 05:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43784 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
So just looked at the Market Garden page and it still states that each mission can be completed 'once per account' with the exception of the final German mission. I feel that anyone who completed one set of missions should be awarded the rewards for the second set of missions as a compensation and apology for yet another job poorly done by War Gaming.

ZYKLOP_ #50 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 08:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27271 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
Isn't there supposed to be a rare tank back on sale for this event?

Ash_Canadian #51 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 11:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 65103 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Thank you WG for changing the conditions of the missions after release. I still have the mission page open on my browser that clearly DOES NOT SAY that if you can only complete one set of missions:

Ash_Canadian,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I will be more than happy to gleam the issue that you have experienced regarding the Operation Market Garden.

With the Operation Market Garden there are 2 set of missions which is the Allied Forces and the German Forces. Once you have completed either of the 2, the other set of missions will be removed from your account.

Upon further investigating on your account, we can see that you have completed the one with German Forces. Kindly refer to the logs below:

Ash_Canadian Battle Hummel (Germany, ID: 273) 0 0 0 0 0 1 Quest complete.
Ash_Canadian Battle action --- 0 0 0 0 0 3 Consumables: Large First Aid Kit.

Please take note that the our website has announced that you can only complete the missions and earn rewards for Allied Forces or German Forces, but not both.

Operation Market Garden

I hope this clear things up commander.

Edited by Ash_Canadian, Sep 19 2018 - 11:34.

StrikerBG #52 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 15:37

Private

• Players
  • 41381 battles
  • [LIO] LIO

Hi again,

Obviously this is Wargaming's fault. On the event's page there is still the following text:

For the anniversary of the operation, we've got six special missions that reward Consumables, Garage Slots, and Flag Emblems for Belgium and the Netherlands — locations where the actual operation took place.

UNQUOTE

So, as the word "SLOTS" is (STILL) in a plural form, it is obvious that the garage slots are more than one. Ergo, there should be 2 final missions, 2 sets of flags and 2 garage slots. Apart of that, you clearly say that there are SIX (not five) special missions.

The logic is quite simple, isn't it?

So, Wargaming, you should compensate everyone who put efforts in these missions. You have to play fair. Adding a text in the web page post facto does not change the initial information about the event.

Regards,

StrikerBG 

Edited by StrikerBG, Sep 19 2018 - 17:16.

ChaosSpectre #53 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 16:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26879 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

Does anyone have the a screen capture of the original unedited page for the mission?

Xtreme_Violets #54 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 17:01

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4825 battles

View PostStrikerBG, on Sep 19 2018 - 15:37, said:

Hi again,

Obviously this is Wargaming's fault. On the event's page there is still the following text:

For the anniversary of the operation, we've got six special missions that reward Consumables, Garage Slots, and Flag Emblems for Belgium and the Netherlands — locations where the actual operation took place.

UNQUOTE

So, as the word "SLOTS" is (STILL) in a plural form, it is obvious that the garage slots are more than one. Ergo, there should be 2 final missions, 2 sets of flags and 2 garage slots. Apart of that, you clearly say that there are SIX (not five) special missions.

The logic is quite simple, isn't it?

So, Wargaming, you should compensate everyone who put efforts in these missions. You have to play fair. Adding a text in the web page post facto does not change the initial information about the event.

Regards,

StrikerBG 

Good luck.

They pulled the same BS when they brought out the school missions, which stated for the Light tank missions,

"Spot an enemy vehicle; remain undetected at the moment of spotting." for ALL FOUR missions.

This is singular, not plural. 

After going back and forth w/ CS about whether I was spotted or not, and using bonds to prove that I wasn't,  their 3rd  response to me was that I had to do it 2,3, and then 4 times to get the mission completion. That was not what the mission stated when posted originally. Either in game or on the web portal. 

Conveniently, they just  change the wording, or add some on the web portal every time they screw up, just to cover their collective A$$es.

They really need someone to proofread and test these missions before adding them, as it seems they screw them up more than they get them right.

How difficult would that be? Maybe 10-15 min?

Sure, I understand there might be some translation problems from Russian to English, but that's why YOU CHECK AND PROOFREAD these things BEFORE you release them.

And getting them to admit when they  make a mistake is about as likely as winning the lottery.

I think their idea of "fair" is that it's something that comes to the state and county once a year.

HeavyMetalMech #55 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 19:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25504 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 16:34, said:

HEADS UP!

Thanks for the update. I have submitted a ticket. I'd like to see the Netherlands flag on my MTLS. 

j_Omega #56 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 04:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 49981 battles

flags?  I want a 2nd garage slot

stevezaxx #57 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 06:18

Captain

• Players
  • 39575 battles
  • [COD] COD

View Postj_Omega, on Sep 19 2018 - 22:10, said:

flags?  I want a 2nd garage slot

If i could trade you some of my garage slots for some flags (ones I don't have), I would

MechAttack #58 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 07:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 50173 battles
Yup, completed German Mission, Allied Mission disappeared.  WoT invent "corrected" response as usual.  They simply don't care about their customers, do they?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users