KRZYBoop's Tank Adventures: Caernarvon Action X! (KARNAX!)

KRZY Caernarvon Action X new tank Tier VIII What not to do

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Sep 17 2018 - 22:05

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3311 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies!

In case you haven't noticed there is a new Tank added to our game. The Caernarvon Action X here after referred to as the Karnax. 

Don't rely on your turret to block everything as you jump from cover to cover to flank an enemy Tank. 

Don't go in there alone. You are fast but without a buddy to help you, there is no way to capitalize on your brilliance. 

This Heavy Tank is faster than normal and has a pretty high DPM. I noted that using the speed to flank the enemy, or using super heavies as meat shields is the best use of the Karnax. 

Now here is a video showing you how to better play the tank. 

I really should have watched this video before yoloing and sniping with this beast. "Fear Naught," it is never too late to learn how to play better. 

Video brought to you by KBS: Your learning Channel for everything Tanks.

BabA_YA6A #2 Posted Sep 17 2018 - 22:30

Captain

• Players
  • 26287 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 05:05, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies!

In case you haven't noticed there is a new Tank added to our game. The Caernarvon Action X here after referred to as the Karnax. 

Don't rely on your turret to block everything as you jump from cover to cover to flank an enemy Tank. 

Don't go in there alone. You are fast but without a buddy to help you, there is no way to capitalize on your brilliance. 

This Heavy Tank is faster than normal and has a pretty high DPM. I noted that using the speed to flank the enemy, or using super heavies as meat shields is the best use of the Karnax. 

I really should have watched this video before yoloing and sniping with this beast. "Fear Naught," it is never too late to learn how to play better. 

On what can you relay on this vehicle???

Because it has meeh mobility, low damage per shot(the lowest of all tier VIII heavy's) and not to forget the unreliable armor.

I don't really see what makes it worth to put an enormous amount of time up or even actual dish out green to get it????

HowitzerBlitzer #3 Posted Sep 17 2018 - 23:00

Major

• Players
  • 14994 battles

I've been gone for some time... Who's this new admin and why do they have negative posts?

Also, what's a KRZYBoop?

Avalon304 #4 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 03:01

Major

• Players
  • 19904 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 17 2018 - 14:05, said:

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Did the voice over just say "the top gun from the Centurion"? The 20pdr Type B barrel is not the top gun on ANY Centurion.

KRZYBooP #5 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 16:11

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3311 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 17 2018 - 20:01, said:

Did the voice over just say "the top gun from the Centurion"? The 20pdr Type B barrel is not the top gun on ANY Centurion.

They mean in Tier 8

View PostBabA_YA6A, on Sep 17 2018 - 15:30, said:

On what can you relay on this vehicle???

Because it has meeh mobility, low damage per shot(the lowest of all tier VIII heavy's) and not to forget the unreliable armor.

I don't really see what makes it worth to put an enormous amount of time up or even actual dish out green to get it????

You can rely on the speed and turret to take on Meds, lights and TD's that shoot the Anti tank rounds. The video shows just keeping a tank tracked while the enemy blasts the beegesus out of them. 

It also has a -10/20 gun depression to make hills your friend. 

I am also a fan of being part of a stampede of Unicorns by surrounding the enemy and taking shots at the caboose of enemy tanks. It has low Damage but a ridiculously short reload so it pushes the DPM up. 

The base reload is 5.09 without any spiffy perks beyond a rammer. 

YANKEE137 #6 Posted Sep 18 2018 - 18:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 10574 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
That's some crazy boop.

Avalon304 #7 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 06:46

Major

• Players
  • 19904 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 08:11, said:

They mean in Tier 8

I mean... that doesnt change anything... there is no Centurion in the game that has the B barrel as the top gun. Not at tier 8. Not at tier 9. The closest you get is the Mk. 5/1 or 4202, which have the B barrel as their only gun.  "The gun from the Centurion" would have been a factual and correct statement.

BabA_YA6A #8 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 16:57

Captain

• Players
  • 26287 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 18 2018 - 23:11, said:

They mean in Tier 8

You can rely on the speed and turret to take on Meds, lights and TD's that shoot the Anti tank rounds. The video shows just keeping a tank tracked while the enemy blasts the beegesus out of them. 

It also has a -10/20 gun depression to make hills your friend. 

I am also a fan of being part of a stampede of Unicorns by surrounding the enemy and taking shots at the caboose of enemy tanks. It has low Damage but a ridiculously short reload so it pushes the DPM up. 

The base reload is 5.09 without any spiffy perks beyond a rammer. 

You still don't convince me because I don't have the time to grind out this clunker!

I rather stick with my 215b for crew training.

Frank_Fitzgeralde63 #9 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 12:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12109 battles
  • [LTTB] LTTB
That tank is funny to play u have to wait for the right time to strike and one shot all those low hp enemies behind cover. U and ur buddies can hold a flank (if it's not too much) while the rest on the team is pushing the others. And knowing it bas that centurion AX gun......u can pen pretty much everything in tier 8-9. Soo if they start bouncing u just switch to the no [edited]shells (if u know what I mean)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users