Jump to content


How do I lose enough to get the "Insurance?"

Rigging

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

spud_tuber #21 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 01:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 51962 battles
  • 6,476
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
I think I got the pop up for the free first hit after starting a day 2-1.  Next 10 qualifying losses got the +100% credits and XP.  Day or 3 later, got the popup saying I'd have to pay if I wanted the next fix.  Haven't bought it yet.

BlackFive #22 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 03:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 29174 battles
  • 3,439
  • [_E_] _E_
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View Postspud_tuber, on Sep 20 2018 - 01:53, said:

I think I got the pop up for the free first hit after starting a day 2-1. Next 10 qualifying losses got the +100% credits and XP. Day or 3 later, got the popup saying I'd have to pay if I wanted the next fix. Haven't bought it yet.

 

 

I've heard that is the tactic used by most crack dealers.

 

Have they no shame?



spud_tuber #23 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 04:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 51962 battles
  • 6,476
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostBlackFive, on Sep 19 2018 - 20:53, said:

 

 

I've heard that is the tactic used by most crack dealers.

 

Have they no shame?

WG did the same thing with boosters, if you remember.   Still,  I can't blame them.  It's a well established marketing trick,  after all.  



BlackFive #24 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 04:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 29174 battles
  • 3,439
  • [_E_] _E_
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View Postspud_tuber, on Sep 20 2018 - 04:33, said:

WG did the same thing with boosters, if you remember.   Still,  I can't blame them.  It's a well established marketing trick,  after all. 

 

I can't imagine paying for boosters; I've got so many stockpiled (and still winning them) that it just doesn't make sense.

 

I can also see the benefit (from a customer service perspective) of giving people a 'woobie'  reward, like the insurance, to keep them playing... but to sell it?



dunniteowl #25 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 05:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22196 battles
  • 4,557
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

I have not seen this offer.  I mean, other than in posts with someone showing an image of one.  My screen remains, blissfully untainted by insurance sales men.  Maybe it was that no-ads block I placed?  Maybe my new laser sights?  The drone unit that does a flyover?  I dunno.

 

OvO



Zombie_Snuggles #26 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 06:16

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22665 battles
  • 196
  • Member since:
    12-23-2015

View PostBlackFive, on Sep 19 2018 - 19:59, said:

 

I end up in the top 5 of losses all the time.

 

Maybe I just can't string enough losses in a row? 

 

 

 

Maybe that's the case. Yesterday I went 6-13 and I got them. I have been playing tier 10 and struggling to win.







Also tagged with Rigging

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users