Combined Forums

Forums combined combined forums

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KatzeWolf #1 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 14:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30 battles

I get why the forums are separated by region and server, but as an Australian, it kind of sucks having to use the Asia forums as they are quite lacking in English interaction.
With World of Warcraft, for example, the Aus servers are part of the US cluster. So it's not really an issue. But I do get why it is set up the way it is.

It would be nice if the forums were combined and separated internally into the different regions (I don't see this happening at all).

Or allow other profiles from other regions to comment on other forums, just put their region under their profile pic or something. (Allow you to link your proffered WoT account to your forum profile.)

As it stands, I created this account that I use as my main forum account.

Just an idea to make my life better. :P 

Edited by KatzeWolf, Sep 19 2018 - 14:01.

Devildog8 #2 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 14:37

Major

• Players
  • 10494 battles
  • [XILES] XILES
I think it would make the forums too big and more difficult to navigate im sure this is why its broken into server regions 

KatzeWolf #3 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 14:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30 battles

View PostDevildog8, on Sep 19 2018 - 23:37, said:

I think it would make the forums too big and more difficult to navigate im sure this is why its broken into server regions 

Yeah I completely understand that, but it would be nice to be able to link your preferred game account to your forum account.

So I could link my SEA account to my US forums.

SynfulSun #4 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 15:22

Major

• Players
  • 13658 battles
  • [CMPRE] CMPRE
It might happen if NA population declines enough to where we also merge with their game servers, like it happened with Combat arms NA and EU.

Also tagged with Forums, combined, combined forums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users