{Request} LF Wot Tools program

wot tools addons remodeling .model decompile extract.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JLdragon #1 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 04:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17175 battles
  • [MISF] MISF

as title reads.

Looking for a working executable and or installable with .exe version of WoT Tools. If anyone could  please reply with a valid download link and or file attachment please. It would be greatly appreciated... Used to have a copy while back.. had to format and lost it.

Need to decompile .model file with wot tools program, and need this to convert to .xml to be readable in notepad++ (then something about removing the .xml to be able to be opened in notepad???) IIRC is the process to make a .model readable.

Been a Loooong time since I've done the process, need to do some digging for next remodel and need possible info from the .model file.

Edited by JLdragon, Sep 20 2018 - 04:56.

Dado_Ze #2 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 11:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41 battles

There is a post on koreanrandom that contains links to wottools here at first spoiler.

You can also use BWXML and PjOrion to decrypt xml files.

JLdragon #3 Posted Sep 20 2018 - 15:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17175 battles
  • [MISF] MISF
Thank you very much for the reply and links, I will give them a try when I get home tonight after work.

JLdragon #4 Posted Sep 21 2018 - 03:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17175 battles
  • [MISF] MISF

Block Quote

There is a post on koreanrandom that contains links to wottools here at first spoiler.

Wot Tools no longer available or user has removed the file download.. :(

so still in search of this program.

No clue what BWXML is..

PjOrion seems to be a decompiler for python. This I will use but is the version on the link able to decompile .models?

or is wot tools needed for this process instead?

Edited by JLdragon, Sep 21 2018 - 03:41.

Dado_Ze #5 Posted Sep 21 2018 - 11:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41 battles

View PostJLdragon, on Sep 21 2018 - 04:37, said:

Wot Tools no longer available or user has removed the file download.. :(

so still in search of this program.

No clue what BWXML is..

PjOrion seems to be a decompiler for python. This I will use but is the version on the link able to decompile .models?

or is wot tools needed for this process instead?

It is available but you need to make account on koreanrandom.

Like already said you can also use BWXML and PjORion to decompile/unpack xml files to text readable files.

BWXML is a cmd application where you would need to type commands to get xml files decompiled.The download links are under releases at github https://github.com/h.../BWXML/releases

PjOrion is more then a python decompiler, but you can also use it to decompile/unpack xml files.

AFAIK .model are just xml files with different file extension, so use any of that application to decompile it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users