Jump to content


Christmas 2018

christmas boxes prizes

  • Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

TheManFromKekistan #61 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 03:36

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 763
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017

View Postspud_tuber, on Nov 07 2018 - 21:00, said:

Not in gold+ prem time+prem tanks, or at least not everyone.  Again, I'd have got more for my cash buying gold,  then using part of that to buy any prem time I wanted.   Didn't get the first prem tank, got mostly credits, which I normally wouldn't have spent real money on because they're such a bad value.

 

No one is arguing that YOU didn't get a good box set. Just saying that from the feedback on the forums at the time everyone was gushing about how awesome the loot was whereas only a few complained about poor luck.

 

Someone had to get the stocking full of coal and it looks like it was you. Sorry. :P



spud_tuber #62 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 04:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 52549 battles
  • 6,665
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostTheManFromKekistan, on Nov 07 2018 - 20:36, said:

 

No one is arguing that YOU didn't get a good box set. Just saying that from the feedback on the forums at the time everyone was gushing about how awesome the loot was whereas only a few complained about poor luck.

 

Someone had to get the stocking full of coal and it looks like it was you. Sorry. :P

Now we're making progress.   Never claimed many didn't good deals,  but for it to be a "deal so good, the players couldn't pass it up" as you claimed it was the very definition of no player can get coal...



TheManFromKekistan #63 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 06:10

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 763
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017

View Postspud_tuber, on Nov 07 2018 - 22:39, said:

Now we're making progress.   Never claimed many didn't good deals,  but for it to be a "deal so good, the players couldn't pass it up" as you claimed it was the very definition of no player can get coal...

 

Cheap stuff on black friday is usually too good to pass up but not everyone can get it because the limit stock. However there are always plenty of other deals to choose from if you didn't get the $300 60" 4k hdr tv you wanted. You will still get a deal just not the optimal one.

TommyBuns #64 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 06:47

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 11898 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017

View PostDarth_Buzzkill, on Sep 23 2018 - 08:49, said:

What does WOT have planned for Christmas this year? Are you going to do the boxes with the varying nations? How about some rare camo designs for the players who help keep this game "free" for the rest?????

 

Every loot box purchase should come with a liberal supply of personal lubricant, makes a great stocking stuffer as well!

spud_tuber #65 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 07:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 52549 battles
  • 6,665
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
*sigh* I give up. Not worth the effort.

Panzer_74 #66 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 07:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21684 battles
  • 441
  • Member since:
    06-23-2012

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 08 2018 - 01:19, said:

I'll spend probably USD 500+ in Nov/Dec/Jan time frame. Not too much more than that, though as there just isn't that much I need anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geez Ron. You're probably better off spending that money on some house hold bills. Chip in a bit so mom doesn't have to pay for everything..?


 

 

 

 



TheManFromKekistan #67 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 07:42

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9 battles
  • 763
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017

View Postspud_tuber, on Nov 08 2018 - 01:01, said:

*sigh* I give up. Not worth the effort.

 



The_Ice_Cream_Man_ #68 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 12:11

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 24133 battles
  • 976
  • Member since:
    01-13-2017
unless the camo really good, and something really rare or op in those boxes i aint spending a dime this year.  i doubt they can top that chinese camo.  rest were crap.  if they look like over done xmas wrapping not biting. has to look cool.

VooDooKobra #69 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 14:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 8373 battles
  • 4,051
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostThe_Ice_Cream_Man_, on Nov 08 2018 - 04:11, said:

unless the camo really good, and something really rare or op in those boxes i aint spending a dime this year.  i doubt they can top that chinese camo.  rest were crap.  if they look like over done xmas wrapping not biting. has to look cool.

 

since ugly sweaters have been the big thing last few years, maybe ugly sweater camo?

 

but ya the chinese was was best though the russian one was cool too



_Steel_Casket_ #70 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 20:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 81390 battles
  • 874
  • [T_U_C] T_U_C
  • Member since:
    07-09-2012
Will be lame, not expecting any to special. Maybe a pos tier 3 tank. And giving special items to people that "support" this game with real cash is absurd, I think the should give these players a "DUNCE" cap logo to put on their tanks. 

seaeagle #71 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 21:00

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1338 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View Post_Steel_Casket_, on Nov 08 2018 - 20:10, said:

Will be lame, not expecting any to special. Maybe a pos tier 3 tank. And giving special items to people that "support" this game with real cash is absurd, I think the should give these players a "DUNCE" cap logo to put on their tanks. 

 

Mmm dude some would say playing over 80k games in wot is worthy of such a hat.

DEADTIME #72 Posted Nov 09 2018 - 13:14

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10197 battles
  • 330
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
I hope they do lootboxs again, I was not playing at the time but they sound like good shiat to me.

UnturnedLeaf #73 Posted Nov 09 2018 - 16:07

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 24354 battles
  • 53
  • [DG-HD] DG-HD
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostNeroGermanicus, on Sep 23 2018 - 10:14, said:

I for one hope they just make it simple. I don't want to have to search for instructions on how to play the damn thing. I play this game to have fun, and solving puzzles for prizes is not fun for me.

 

thank you for this. i thought it was just me. by the time i figured out how the whole thing worked it was too late to complete. but i thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance. 





Also tagged with christmas, boxes, prizes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users