12 replies to this topic

Pupsrus13 #1 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6248 battles

Both games I played the same tank.

Both games I died.

Why is the repair cost different?

Edited by Pupsrus13, Sep 24 2018 - 14:19.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:23

Major

• Players
  • 41944 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Do you have the post-game results?  There's a whole bunch of known modifiers and I think a few unknown modifiers (proximity to enemy, the ones that showed up in ranked, I think?)

Scorpiany #3 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:23

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 33756 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
Internal module damage will add to the repair cost.

The_Illusive_Man #4 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 12744 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Screen shots? Replay links?

MacDaddyMatty #5 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 26639 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Did you win one and lose the other?

Pupsrus13 #6 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6248 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Sep 24 2018 - 14:23, said:

Do you have the post-game results?  There's a whole bunch of known modifiers and I think a few unknown modifiers (proximity to enemy, the ones that showed up in ranked, I think?)

View PostScorpiany, on Sep 24 2018 - 14:23, said:

Internal module damage will add to the repair cost.

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Sep 24 2018 - 14:23, said:

Screen shots? Replay links?

Here.

_Tsavo_ #7 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:34

Major

• Players
  • 41944 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

We'll need your personal totals, damage, assistance, spotted, etc.  We can't get anything meaningful from the credit page

Edit: at least in terms of hits taken, internal modules, etc

Pupsrus13 #8 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 14:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6248 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Sep 24 2018 - 14:34, said:

We'll need your personal totals, damage, assistance, spotted, etc.  We can't get anything meaningful from the credit page

Damage in both games was about 1k, spotting about 250 (other tanks were spotting, I took on more of an assassin role) Didn't track anything, so no assistance damage.

The only real difference was that in the first one, I died to arty and we lost, second game I got sniped by an ISU-152 from long range while I was 95% behind cover, but we still won. Both were tier 10 games.

Same module damage in both- nothing was down before I was destroyed. Seems like a [edited]move to make people pay for damaged modules after the game is over, especially if they have to pay for replacement of consumables as well.

The_Illusive_Man #9 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 15:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 12744 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostPupsrus13, on Sep 24 2018 - 10:39, said:

Damage in both games was about 1k, spotting about 250 (other tanks were spotting, I took on more of an assassin role) Didn't track anything, so no assistance damage.

The only real difference was that in the first one, I died to arty and we lost, second game I got sniped by an ISU-152 from long range while I was 95% behind cover, but we still won. Both were tier 10 games.

Same module damage in both- nothing was down before I was destroyed. Seems like a [edited]move to make people pay for damaged modules after the game is over, especially if they have to pay for replacement of consumables as well.

Modules can be destroyed at the point of death. There is no way I am aware of to know which ones, without the killing players replay.

24_inch_pythons #10 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 15:26

Major

• Players
  • 23965 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Sep 24 2018 - 08:23, said:

Modules can be destroyed at the point of death. There is no way I am aware of to know which ones, without the killing players replay.

Yup, it's a mystery.

PuddleSplasher #11 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 16:07

Major

• Players
  • 36613 battles
Enter your replay folder and play that battle. Scroll to the end and screenshot the results :P

heavymetal1967 #12 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 16:29

Major

• Players
  • 65301 battles

View PostPupsrus13, on Sep 24 2018 - 08:39, said:

Win vs. loss. 

You get a credit multiplier on a win similar or with CR on a loss (maybe the same 1.5 I'm thinking without looking) to your xp earnings.   Seems it's 1.85 and just for joining the battle which is based on "fixed amount scaling with player's tank tier".

From the wiki, http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics#Experience_and_Credits

Experience and credits are gained in all game modes except training battles for the following actions:

XP awarded? Credits awarded?
During the battle:
Joining a battle
No
Fixed amount scaling with player's tank tier
Spotting an enemy tank for the first time
Small flat bonus per detected tank, double per detected SPG
Damaging enemies you are spotting yourself

Per point of damage, modified by victim's tank type and tank tier compared to your own (damaging higher tiers pays more).

All damage counts, whether caused by direct hits, splash damage, ramming, fire or ammo-rack explosion.

Per point of damage.

All damage counts, whether caused by direct hits, splash damage, ramming, fire or ammo-rack explosion.

Damaging enemies that are not lit up at all
Damaging enemies that your team is spotting, but not yourself
50% of the above
50% of the above
Damage done to targets you are spotting, by team members who are not spotting them themselves
50% of what the team member doing the damage would earn if he spotted the target himself, divided by the number of team members spotting the target.
50% of what the team member doing the damage would earn if he spotted the target himself, divided by the number of team members spotting the target.
Inflicting critical (module/crew) damage

This means destroying an enemy tank's module (only damaging it is not enough), or killing a crew member.

Small bonus depending on the tier of the target compared to yours, whether caused by direct hits, splash damage, ramming, fire or ammo-rack explosion.

Light tanks receive a bonus for critical damage inflicted to heavy tanks.

In all cases, only the first critical destruction counts (or second, in case a repair/first aid consumable was used)

No
Disabling an enemy vehicle (killing complete crew)
Same reward as inflicting damage for the remaining hitpoints
Killing shot
Small bonus modified by the tier of the killed enemy compared to yours
No
Close combat bonus
Damaging enemy tanks at under 200m range gives a very small bonus
No
Scoring base capture points
Per point scored, up to 100 points, if the base was captured successfully
No
Scoring base defense points
Per point scored, more than 100 points possible
No
Completed base capture
Flat bonus
Flat amount paid to everyone who is in the capture circle at the moment of completed base capture, independent of individual contribution
After the battle:
Survival
Small flat bonus
No
Team performance factor
Coefficient based on the total damage inflicted to the enemy team by your team
No
Loss
No
No
Draw
No
No
Victory
Coefficient of 1.5
The "Joining a battle" reward is multiplied by 1.85. No bonus to other rewards earned during the battle.
Courageous Resistance
(Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements on a loss)
When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will receive the same experience bonus as the victorious team. Coefficient of 1.5.
When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will receive the same credit bonus as the victorious team. The "Joining a battle" reward is multiplied by 1.85.
Victory in a tank company or clan wars battle
In addition to the normal bonus for victory, 50% of the XP gain of the losers is transferred to the winners.
In addition to the normal bonus for victory, 50% of the credits gain of the losers is transferred to the winners.
Tank specific balancing factor
Tank specific coefficient, assumed to be 1 for all tanks except the Churchill III.
Tank specific coefficient, generally higher for premium tanks
Active premium account
Coefficient of 1.5
Coefficient of 1.5
First daily victory with the vehicle
Coefficient of 2
No
Exiting battle during loading screen or countdown
No "Joining a battle" bonus. Since your tank is actually present in the battle until it gets destroyed, it can passively earn XP e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
No "Joining a battle" bonus. Since your tank is actually present in the battle until it gets destroyed, it can passively earn credits e.g. spotting enemy vehicles.
Exiting battle after countdown
There is a penalty for XP earning, but only if the tank has not yet been destroyed. Also, if the tank was not destroyed before exiting, further XP can be earned passively while it remains on the battlefield, e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
Credits as earned, there is no penalty. If the tank was not destroyed before exiting, further credits can be earned passively while it remains on the battlefield, e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
Team Damage inflicted
Small penalty, supposedly twice the amount of XP you would receive for causing the same amount of damage to the enemy.
Penalty to an amount of four times the repair costs required to fix the damage that was inflicted, limited by the total amount earned during battle.
Team Damage received
None.
Half the repair costs required to fix the damage or a quarter of the penalty paid by the player(s) who caused the team damage, whichever is lower.

Edited by heavymetal1967, Sep 24 2018 - 16:48.

Pupsrus13 #13 Posted Sep 24 2018 - 18:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6248 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 24 2018 - 16:29, said:

Win vs. loss. 

You get a credit multiplier on a win similar or with CR on a loss (maybe the same 1.5 I'm thinking without looking) to your xp earnings.   Seems it's 1.85 and just for joining the battle which is based on "fixed amount scaling with player's tank tier".

From the wiki, http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics#Experience_and_Credits

Experience and credits are gained in all game modes except training battles for the following actions:

XP awarded? Credits awarded?
During the battle:
Joining a battle
No
Fixed amount scaling with player's tank tier
Spotting an enemy tank for the first time
Damaging enemies you are spotting yourself

Per point of damage, modified by victim's tank type and tank tier compared to your own (damaging higher tiers pays more).

Per point of damage.

Damaging enemies that are not lit up at all
Damaging enemies that your team is spotting, but not yourself
50% of the above
50% of the above
Damage done to targets you are spotting, by team members who are not spotting them themselves
Inflicting critical (module/crew) damage

This means destroying an enemy tank's module (only damaging it is not enough), or killing a crew member.

Small bonus depending on the tier of the target compared to yours, whether caused by direct hits, splash damage, ramming, fire or ammo-rack explosion.

Light tanks receive a bonus for critical damage inflicted to heavy tanks.

In all cases, only the first critical destruction counts (or second, in case a repair/first aid consumable was used)

No
Disabling an enemy vehicle (killing complete crew)
Killing shot
Small bonus modified by the tier of the killed enemy compared to yours
No
Close combat bonus
Damaging enemy tanks at under 200m range gives a very small bonus
No
Scoring base capture points
Per point scored, up to 100 points, if the base was captured successfully
No
Scoring base defense points
Per point scored, more than 100 points possible
No
Completed base capture
Flat bonus
Flat amount paid to everyone who is in the capture circle at the moment of completed base capture, independent of individual contribution
After the battle:
Survival
Small flat bonus
No
Team performance factor
Coefficient based on the total damage inflicted to the enemy team by your team
No
Loss
No
No
Draw
No
No
Victory
Coefficient of 1.5
The "Joining a battle" reward is multiplied by 1.85. No bonus to other rewards earned during the battle.
Courageous Resistance
(Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements on a loss)
When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will receive the same experience bonus as the victorious team. Coefficient of 1.5.
When your team is defeated but you get one of the Battle Hero, Epic or Platoon achievements, you will receive the same credit bonus as the victorious team. The "Joining a battle" reward is multiplied by 1.85.
Victory in a tank company or clan wars battle
In addition to the normal bonus for victory, 50% of the XP gain of the losers is transferred to the winners.
In addition to the normal bonus for victory, 50% of the credits gain of the losers is transferred to the winners.
Tank specific balancing factor
Tank specific coefficient, assumed to be 1 for all tanks except the Churchill III.
Tank specific coefficient, generally higher for premium tanks
Active premium account
Coefficient of 1.5
Coefficient of 1.5
First daily victory with the vehicle
Coefficient of 2
No
Exiting battle during loading screen or countdown
No "Joining a battle" bonus. Since your tank is actually present in the battle until it gets destroyed, it can passively earn XP e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
No "Joining a battle" bonus. Since your tank is actually present in the battle until it gets destroyed, it can passively earn credits e.g. spotting enemy vehicles.
Exiting battle after countdown
There is a penalty for XP earning, but only if the tank has not yet been destroyed. Also, if the tank was not destroyed before exiting, further XP can be earned passively while it remains on the battlefield, e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
Credits as earned, there is no penalty. If the tank was not destroyed before exiting, further credits can be earned passively while it remains on the battlefield, e.g. for spotting enemy vehicles.
Team Damage inflicted
Small penalty, supposedly twice the amount of XP you would receive for causing the same amount of damage to the enemy.
Penalty to an amount of four times the repair costs required to fix the damage that was inflicted, limited by the total amount earned during battle.
Team Damage received
None.
Half the repair costs required to fix the damage or a quarter of the penalty paid by the player(s) who caused the team damage, whichever is lower.

*snip*

I'm asking about the repair cost, not the credits earned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users