Unable to fire when in sniper mode. Help please.

3 replies to this topic

Toad_the_Hobo #1 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 17:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 13129 battles
I do not know if this is the best place to post this and I know this isn't a mod issue since I run vanilla.  I am unable to fire the cannon in sniper mode and this makes TDs impossible to play.  The only thing that works temporarily is when i check and repair game integrity in the settings menu prior to logging on and I have to do it each time I turn on the game.  In the event of a disconnection I cannot just go back into the game but I have to do the integrity check each time prior to logging in.  Any suggestions would be welcome. 

Insanefriend #2 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 17:55

Captain

• Players
  • 45418 battles
I'd say clear out all the settings for the game and re download/install. See if that helps, as it sounds like you have one really odd bug.  Do you have a fancy mouse or key board that can do macros?  As it may be auto sensing you pressing shift and disabling right click for what ever reason.

Edited by Insanefriend, Sep 25 2018 - 17:58.

Augustus_Sohn #3 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 18:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3285 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

I figure when stuff like that happens to me it’s because I am waaay too badanus and WG is trying to nerf me. You can’t nerf the best*, WG. Nice try. 

(*Notice tongue very firmly placed in cheek)

Edited by Augustus_Sohn, Sep 25 2018 - 18:02.

4TheBox #4 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 19:11

Captain

• Players
  • 31135 battles

You can delete whole WoT directory and install game on other directory. What I mean by other directory is to change WoT directory name slightly.

Then, game will be rewritten on your hard disk. Reinstalling on same drive may cause undeleting previous files instead of rewriting.  

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users