Just some suggestions to make the CT better.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PanzerPunter #1 Posted Sep 29 2018 - 01:12

Private

• Players
  • 44964 battles
  • [-NSA-] -NSA-
My first time here on the CT forums, but need to voice some opinions about making the server better. For me trying to test out tier 8 premium vehicles or any vehicle under tier 9 for that matter; on the CT server is next to impossible. Could maybe computer controlled vehicles (bots) be put in so that these sort of tanks could be tried and tested. Would be nice to try out a tier 8 premium vehicle before spending out the money to find it was worth it; and waiting for rental periods is sort of an inconvenience. Other than that, would it be possible to eliminate the use of gold/premium rounds in the test server? In my opinion it ruins the true purpose of a tank test. I say this because it is next to impossible to see how effective your armor values truly are when everybody on the server is firing premium rounds into your tank. Not everybody on the regular pub matches spams gold, so your armor is actually useful. It's not as if winning matches helps WN8 rates, exp grinds, or credits for your account; so why do we need these rounds if it takes away from a more authentic testing environment? Just some thoughts I had, hope this matter may influence future decisions on behalf of making testing more user friendly and productive. Thanks.

Primace #2 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 03:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9 battles
  • [FDM] FDM

View PostPanzerPunter, on Sep 29 2018 - 00:12, said:

My first time here on the CT forums, but need to voice some opinions about making the server better. For me trying to test out tier 8 premium vehicles or any vehicle under tier 9 for that matter; on the CT server is next to impossible. Could maybe computer controlled vehicles (bots) be put in so that these sort of tanks could be tried and tested. Would be nice to try out a tier 8 premium vehicle before spending out the money to find it was worth it; and waiting for rental periods is sort of an inconvenience. Other than that, would it be possible to eliminate the use of gold/premium rounds in the test server? In my opinion it ruins the true purpose of a tank test. I say this because it is next to impossible to see how effective your armor values truly are when everybody on the server is firing premium rounds into your tank. Not everybody on the regular pub matches spams gold, so your armor is actually useful. It's not as if winning matches helps WN8 rates, exp grinds, or credits for your account; so why do we need these rounds if it takes away from a more authentic testing environment? Just some thoughts I had, hope this matter may influence future decisions on behalf of making testing more user friendly and productive. Thanks.

you are wrong, you will encounter gold spammer every 2-3 games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users