Just a few "for the good of the game" notes from a relative noob.

New players old players

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

BayouPhantom #21 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 04:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles
I get put into the SA server all the time.  Like it has been said, they're probably just trying to get enough people on the server to make teams.  I just change servers.  I've been pushed out of spots before myself.  Once after getting pushed into the line of fire and getting killed, I asked the idiot why he did it and he just said he wanted to and that he was a player god with all kinds of high stats and I was just a tomato so who cares.  The game is full of idiots and sadly they are reproducing.  I report, which is useless but it feels a little better and then just look for some way to return the favor down the road.  The in game chat is basically just a big insult fest and an opportunity for some already dead player to pogo stick on the attention button.  Turn it off.  When I get fed up with all the things about the game I don't like and the people I don't like, I go play Warships for a while.  Much nicer player base and I have yet to be pushed out of a bush by some jerk.  The battleship broadsides are also wicked cool.

Jryder #22 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 04:31

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 13794 battles

1) TURN OFF CHAT.

2) In those situations where someone is being an enormous jerk, do what you feel you must. As long as you are comfortable with any punishment you may receive, go at it. I have always been a respectful player and made every effort to not impose my game onto others, but I have, on occasion, lost my temper as well and slid a few rounds into some bullies rear end. 

Sometimes, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Burning_Haggis #23 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 04:52

Captain

• Players
  • 44881 battles
  • [CAMEO] CAMEO

OP has to be doing something that is being left out of his summary.

I have seen a few jerks, but it's a hell of a lot rarer than he is making it out to be.   In all my games I may have dealt with a couple of dozen of these dip[edited]s, and I can't recall ever running across the same one, and getting harassed by them any second time.      Something is missing here... and my guess the fact he is so triggered by one fool would make me think his participation in the events far exceeds what he is admitting here.

CheapWine #24 Posted Mar 20 2019 - 05:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14830 battles
The guys who do this do it to anyone who has a spot they want regardless of race.  Has happened to me on more than a few occasions.  In hindsight I wish I would have moved behind them and placed a couple of rounds where the sun don't shine. At the end of the day that is the only language these guys understand.

Also tagged with New players, old players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users