• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

FishinGordy #41 Posted Oct 07 2018 - 02:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 46711 battles
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D

Skirmishes:
1. What do you like about this gamemode? A: Skirmishes are a great place to recruit & have a crazy good time w/derpington masters w/o the pressure of CW.
2. What don't you like about this gamemode? Are there any aspects that make your experiences in Skirmishes uncomfortable or difficult? Time constraints are too short for West Coast Wannabe's... Let us play 'til 3:00am EST. 2B: It makes me uncomfortable that some Russian female crew members are playing topless and teasing me about tiny pecs.

3. If you don't play Skirmishes, why not? A: I didn't prior simply due to being a noob... unfamiliar w/the whole MMO thing-a-ma-jig.

4. If you could add anything or change anything about this gamemode, what would it be?  A: Allow Personal Reserves to actually give Personal Benefits to using them while increasing the Clan's Resources.  Not doing so costs both Clans and Clan-members.

Advances:
1. What do you like about this gamemode? A: Lot's to like as opposed to dislike here.  War Games is a definite bonus and fun to play.  Training dance moves for Saturday Night Fever w/o fear of ridicule while wearing my white bell-bottom,  jewel huggers.
2. What don't you like about this gamemode? Are there any aspects that make your experiences in Skirmishes uncomfortable or difficult? A: Again, Personal Reserves NOT working for ME, while I work for the clan. 2B: Hearing my caller say, "Quickybobby does it this way!", while doing the banana-ramma down the 8 line on Himmelsdork... kinda spoils the mood.

3. If you don't play Skirmishes, why not? A: Cause sometimes War Games and Advances don't start early enough.

4. If you could add anything or change anything about this gamemode, what would it be? A: If I didn't say it enough already... allow Personal Reserves to REWARD tankers in Skirmishes/Adnances & to Stack w/Clan Reserves... just as in Public bathhouses in Germany.

Slone #42 Posted Oct 08 2018 - 03:59

Captain

• Players
  • 19269 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Personal Reserves - Yes

I liked the suggestion to list the rankings somewhere where we can see them at any time. And the full list, not just the top 9.

Expand the times for Stronks and Advances, definitely.

Fog of War for Advances, yup, like it.

I'm not a fan of T6 strongholds, I don't enjoy the fastboi gameplay. Not sure if that is brought on by only 7 tanks on each team, or just the tank selection at T6. In general, I like the bigger battles, I was a fan of Company Battles back in the day. I think it leads to more diverse strategic options. Since there are no more T6 & T8 Clan Wars, it would be nice to occasionally play 15 v 15 battles at those tiers.

I like the skill based MM in Advances, it would be nice to partially implement something similar into strongholds. Getting your butt kicked by Mahou occasionally isn't bad, but playing top clans and getting destroyed 5 battles in a row usually leads to the team breaking up and people looking for something actually fun to do instead. I'm not saying a purely skill based thing, just something that spaces out the butt kickings a little bit.

Thanks for allowing us to provide opinions and suggestions.

Edited by Slone, Oct 08 2018 - 04:00.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users