[1.2.0] Polish AFV Green v1.1

Pansy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #1 Posted Oct 08 2018 - 01:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

I should make it clear now for certain people. No, I'm not suddenly updating everything nor do I have anything else really planned. This came as an idea for leggasiini and from there I decided, well since I put the time into it, why not publicly upload it too?

Anyway, this is pretty simple. I decided to try to reskin the Polish tanks to look close to the original colour we saw them with (similar to how Japanese were originally painted brown IIRC):

Spoiler

It's not 100% Accurate, but it's close enough. I don't own any Polish tanks besides the lowest tiers I could grab just for previewing them in the Exterior Garage (as the standard garage isn't great for showing the colour) so to get the best preview I had to grab a replay and sadly couldn't get the kind of preview screenshots I would prefer, but I mean, it does the job right?

The pack includes reskins for all of the Polish tanks except for the Pudel; for obvious reasons; as well as including edited GUI Icons to reflect the new base colour. As you can see with the preview above, the 50TP Prototyp. also lacks the "Winged Hussar" style on it since you can sod off if you think I'm going to bother trying to actually put that over the new skin. Otherwise it additionally includes the original square checkers emblem as an optional add-on if, like me, you prefer the original.

The final thing I have to briefly talk about is possible conflicts with FastestClassic packs (and anyone else, but Fastest is basically the only other one so bite me) due to the default_colors.xml, which is used to make customisation work properly. If you are downloading this pack and already have one of Fastest's installed; or vice versa and you're downloading mine while using one of his; the default_colors.xml will conflict. FastestClassic wrote a guide to deal with this which you should definitely read if you don't know how to deal with this already:

https://classicswotworkshop.weebly.com/customization-guide.html

You will want to replace the colour values under "poland" with these:

<c0>111 111 84 255</c0>

With that all said, here's the download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GGH8woi1neE119Bw08IE5s6xWWwqJlr_

And if there are any issues, let me know. Otherwise, I'm leaving a link to FastestClassic's thread for your other reskin needs:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/505250-110-classics-wot-workshop-vehicle-skins-modsremodels-skin-packs-298/

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Oct 14 2018 - 21:50.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #2 Posted Oct 14 2018 - 21:51

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
Should be updated to 1.2.0 Now. Let me know if there are issues with the skins due to the new patch issues, namely with the 50TP Prot. with the Winged Hussars style.

Also tagged with Pansy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users