somthing is REALLY wrong with the RNG , since last patch!

NRG

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

_HARD_DRIVE_ #41 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 02:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 29306 battles
  • [VULV4] VULV4

View PostThe_Raging_Tanker, on Oct 14 2018 - 15:37, said:

RNG isn't random! It's a formula that Wargaming has set up to make the game more challenging! It's currently set for you to miss 25% or your shots regardless of much experience, skills, and perks your crew have! I've been face hugging a tank and and will fire at it. RNG will say I shot the  ground between us. I've made Wargaming aware of this issue and nothing has been done about it.

Amen!

_HARD_DRIVE_ #42 Posted Feb 05 2019 - 02:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 29306 battles
  • [VULV4] VULV4

View PostGunadie, on Oct 08 2018 - 20:04, said:

There isnt hundreds of thousand of players

Wot NA is lucky to get 10K on any given day now

Really makes you wonder after it was 30 to 40 K on NA East and 10 K on NA West before

Maybe the Garbage RNG is to blame perhaps?

Or maybe its the Dispersion that allows a well aimed shot to miss by a country mile

Or maybe its those Ghost shots that disappear (or never appear)

Or maybe its the Unbalanced Premiums used to generate capital 

Or maybe its the terrible and unbalanced camo system that is unfairly distributed not by size and shape of the tank but by the vehicle class and as a balancing tool!

Yup, maybe it is RNG..and a whole list of other things wrong before and after the last patch!

You are not right!1 You are exactly right TY.

OlTanker #43 Posted Feb 07 2019 - 21:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21536 battles

Since the 1.4 patch RNG is just off the effing scale. Fully aimed shots going outside the aiming circle for TD's and arty accuracy now is about half of what it was before. I know they didn't

mention it but they tend to keep "secret" stats for the tanks. I guess the only folks they really want to support are brawling heavy tanks and the folks who like to scoot around in wheel vehicles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users