Patch 1.2 Bugs and Issues

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

PelhamBlue #21 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 00:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11141 battles

Hey guys, one little bug here, something minor:

In the battle results screen, in the teams tab, right click on any tank you don't own, and then on "preview tank" (it might be different, I have the spanish client). You are taken to the tank preview (where you can see the tank and its stats and so).

Then, click on "back to garage", in the upper left corner, and the button doesn't do anything, when it should take you back to the garage.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #22 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 01:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21687 battles
  • [RDDT3] RDDT3

Game froze my pc. Task manager wouldn't work to force shutdown. laaaaaame

appleone #23 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 01:47

Private

• Players
  • 33196 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
the micro patch now will not let me load into garage. it just says logging in........ 

sandpike #24 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 02:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 31561 battles

no return crew button in any mode

Thraxor #25 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 07:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 52629 battles
  • [ORDER] ORDER

View Postappleone, on Oct 11 2018 - 01:47, said:

the micro patch now will not let me load into garage. it just says logging in........ 

Same here, won't do anything, stuck at logging in..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Thraxor, Oct 11 2018 - 07:19.

Dogg_zilla #26 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 07:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9456 battles

Sixth sense is failing to work every few games. 

Was shot twice about 30 seconds apart last round without being spotted, and a few times it hasnt gone off even when the enemy is clearly able to see me and we are brawling at close range. 

RNG also seems to be fairly out of whack, with an unusual number of rounds flying off randomly or failing to register hits. Roughly 1 in 10 rounds is having either an accuracy issue, not registering a hit, or not registering even the blast effects or stun. 

For some reason this happens to me with many new patches for years, so Im assuming either the server is adjusting some dynamic settings as it gathers fresh data, or an old bad template keeps being used for certain code or something. 

Jcnm_1 #27 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 13:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 4119 battles
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO
My Clan Emblem went missing from my tanks after the 1.2 patch update.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #28 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 13:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 22932 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
Definitely seems to be a few graphical glitches going on... had emblems on one tank temporarily appear on a different tank that didn't have them when I was customizing.  

__LAZY_JAY__ #29 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 01:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 4355 battles
  • [MOV] MOV

When i try to buy a new tank the game locks up. And i have to reboot. Thanks 

Also when i try to exit the game it locks up.

Edited by __LAZY_JAY__, Oct 12 2018 - 11:56.

Dogg_zilla #30 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 03:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9456 battles

Ya, the game is incredibly buggy now. I used to average 1500 damage and Im averaging only about 1000 and have repeatedly had rounds where I died with zero damage because of bugs. 

For instance, last round I was killed in the beginning of the round sitting behind bushes in a 40t. There were two tanks sitting in the open about 100m ahead of me that were not spotted, and none of the other tanks around me were spotted either. 

When Im playing arty I have also noted absolutely insane spotting mechanics where vehicles with very low camo have been spotted across the map in some instances. 

Dogg_zilla #31 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 03:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9456 battles

And the very next round had a point blank shot to the side of a tier 8 medium bounce off flat side armor. 

The amount of server side glitches is off the charts right now. Every round has server side glitches. 

Dogg_zilla #32 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 03:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9456 battles

And just had TWO T57 round bounce off flat shots to the side and a third shot flat to the belly of tanks that follow up rounds had zero trouble penetrating. 

The rate of server side bugs is really just off the charts right now. Really is. 

Dogg_zilla #33 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 03:59

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9456 battles

And just got killed in a T57 by a bunch of tier 8 mediums because my rounds were bouncing off their lower glacis at point blank. 

Game is currently unplayable for me. 

jaydodge1975 #34 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 16:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 19358 battles
  • [-OAC-] -OAC-

Okay I have two problems, disclaimer I run in a resolution that isn't supported and should be.

1.  Doesn't matter the resolution the game take a lot and I mean a lot longer to load been going on for the last few updates.  I thought it would sort itself out but it's just gotten worse.  My system isn't bottom of the line and has lots of power even though it's got some age to it, it still shouldn't see the game "Not Responding" when trying to load.  get about 3/4 loaded and hangs for about a min.

2.  This is due to my resolution I believe and only started in update 1.2.0.  Why oh why did you make a confirmation exit screen you been making the UI take a lot longer to do things for years but this is a huge pain in the [edited].  If someone clicked on the exit well they need to have to game exit.  If they click on it by mistake they need to have the game exit, maybe it will make them pay attention and not click on it by mistake.  Anyway when I click on exit now the screen blurs and I have to force quit the game, I changed resolution and found out why there is a do you really want to quit button.  I mean I wouldn't have click on the exit if I didn't want to quit.  So my resolution of 5760x1060 again isn't supported I bet still by WG and I'm sure I'm not the only one that like playing at this resolution so why don't you test for simple little things.  Looking for a way around this if anyone has any ideas of where to look to Mod the core files ie. where the xml file would be to try to set X Y coords of this new nag screen because everyone just enjoy the nag nag nag screens or better yet code to try to skip it all together and just quit like pre 1.2.0 I would be grateful.

That1Villain #35 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 17:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 22560 battles
Happens at random, running vanilla, restarts and fresh reinstalls don't help

Hotcake #36 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 17:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 38388 battles
  • [RT6] RT6

Now game booting me almost every game, usually either at game enrty screen or in 1st few minute sof game. Also often no sound in game.

Not too fun. 

SxxtStorm #37 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 19:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 36541 battles
  • [BAKED] BAKED
When I try logging out of the game a screen pops up and says exit or stay.  Then the game hangs.  Have to restart my box to use any application after this happens.

SxxtStorm #38 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 20:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 36541 battles
  • [BAKED] BAKED
When I attempt to exit from the game, a new window appears that asks if I want to exit or stay. I select exit and then the box hangs, after that my box is hosed, I can not alt+tab to any open application.  My only course of action is to restart my box.  When I select exit game, i really want to exit.  Did you guys hire someone from Microsoft?

Edited by SxxtStorm, Oct 14 2018 - 04:44.

Lojak #39 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 20:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 31317 battles
  • [POSHY] POSHY

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Oct 10 2018 - 19:01, said:

Game froze my pc. Task manager wouldn't work to force shutdown. laaaaaame

Same exact problem. Sometimes I get through 1 round, most of the time it freezes my entire system at some time during the first round. Can't even task manager it as it locks me up 100%, have to manual reboot using power button. No mods, reinstalled game yesterday, problem persists. Started after 1.2 was installed. Did not have this problem previously with or without  mods.

_UnReconstructed_ #40 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 21:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34794 battles
  • [HLCYD] HLCYD

View Postjaydodge1975, on Oct 12 2018 - 10:06, said:

Okay I have two problems, disclaimer I run in a resolution that isn't supported and should be.

1.  Doesn't matter the resolution the game take a lot and I mean a lot longer to load been going on for the last few updates.  I thought it would sort itself out but it's just gotten worse.  My system isn't bottom of the line and has lots of power even though it's got some age to it, it still shouldn't see the game "Not Responding" when trying to load.  get about 3/4 loaded and hangs for about a min.

2.  This is due to my resolution I believe and only started in update 1.2.0.  Why oh why did you make a confirmation exit screen you been making the UI take a lot longer to do things for years but this is a huge pain in the [edited].  If someone clicked on the exit well they need to have to game exit.  If they click on it by mistake they need to have the game exit, maybe it will make them pay attention and not click on it by mistake.  Anyway when I click on exit now the screen blurs and I have to force quit the game, I changed resolution and found out why there is a do you really want to quit button.  I mean I wouldn't have click on the exit if I didn't want to quit.  So my resolution of 5760x1060 again isn't supported I bet still by WG and I'm sure I'm not the only one that like playing at this resolution so why don't you test for simple little things.  Looking for a way around this if anyone has any ideas of where to look to Mod the core files ie. where the xml file would be to try to set X Y coords of this new nag screen because everyone just enjoy the nag nag nag screens or better yet code to try to skip it all together and just quit like pre 1.2.0 I would be grateful.

I too have same issue. 7830x1080 here. It happens when I hit the exit AND when I go to purchase tanks from tech tree or research tabs. I have tried a clean install of wot client and with and without mods mods installed. Im currently fresh installing Windows and the game without mods and trying again. Wargaming won't be able to blame the mods. Everything worked fine until the update. Don't have this issue with my laptop AND mods installed. They release a update too early that's all this is. We get to test it....reminds me of EA's game releases. Oh almost forgot, if they feed me that "we don't support ultra wide res" BS, I'll quit this game for another 3 years. They finally have a suitable engine after ALLLL these years so their support for multi monitor, ultra resolutions should not be a issue at this point. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users