Jump to content


* * * - - 2 votes

Update 1.2 Feedback


  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Update 1.2 (65 members have cast votes)

Are you enjoying update 1.2 so far?

  1. Yes (33 votes [50.77%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.77%

  2. No (19 votes [29.23%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.23%

  3. Not sure (13 votes [20.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 20.00%

What is your favorite new feature?

  1. Obj 279e Campaign (4 votes [6.15%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.15%

  2. New/Reworked Maps (33 votes [50.77%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.77%

  3. Preferential MM Rework (24 votes [36.92%])

    Percentage of vote: 36.92%

  4. New Clan features (Creation for Credits, Clan application process) (4 votes [6.15%])

    Percentage of vote: 6.15%

Are you experiencing any new technical issues with the update? (please elaborate in the thread below)

  1. Yes (25 votes [38.46%])

    Percentage of vote: 38.46%

  2. No (40 votes [61.54%])

    Percentage of vote: 61.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

iAmEbola #41 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 16:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12213 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostMilos1389, on Oct 15 2018 - 08:59, said:

Ok, lets agree to disagree then. 

 

I'm not really at that point in this discussion.  You really haven't given me any informative feedback regarding the Type 59 that convinces me...other than you just saying so.

 

Why do you feel it is so good?

Why do you feel it is fair to compare it to the T-34-3?

 

I'm not being difficult.  I am really wanting to hear your take on it.



Milos1389 #42 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 16:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23948 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

View PostiAmEbola, on Oct 15 2018 - 15:22, said:

 

I'm not really at that point in this discussion.  You really haven't given me any informative feedback regarding the Type 59 that convinces me...other than you just saying so.

 

Why do you feel it is so good?

Why do you feel it is fair to compare it to the T-34-3?

 

I'm not being difficult.  I am really wanting to hear your take on it.

 

ok put it this way, type is faster, has more accurate gun that mac pen its own counterparts using the regular ammo, and better turret armor..etc If T-34-3 gonna have big gun with slow reload and extremely inacurate then the pen has to be more. Like this a don't see how is this tank better in anything. you don't have the amour to dance with heavies neither do you a gun to pen anything frontal, so you want to flank well you are not that fast either.....I only wish if WOT will keep on buffing tanks that we can't buy then at least make other tanks just as good. 



what_is_your_password #43 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 16:42

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 15887 battles
  • 14
  • [FU] FU
  • Member since:
    10-05-2015
Every time I play tier 8 it's on the bottom of the list. You guys just don't get it. It's not fun to be bottom tier every battle.

iAmEbola #44 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 18:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12213 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostMilos1389, on Oct 15 2018 - 09:27, said:

ok put it this way, type is faster, has more accurate gun that mac pen its own counterparts using the regular ammo, and better turret armor..etc If T-34-3 gonna have big gun with slow reload and extremely inacurate then the pen has to be more. Like this a don't see how is this tank better in anything. you don't have the amour to dance with heavies neither do you a gun to pen anything frontal, so you want to flank well you are not that fast either.....I only wish if WOT will keep on buffing tanks that we can't buy then at least make other tanks just as good. 

 

There seems to be a disconnect in my trying to communicate with you.  

 

I just said that I didn't think it was logical or fair to compare the two.  I asked your validation TO compare the two, and you just compared them again.  I am missing the justification to compare two tanks with very different role capacities.  

 

If someone tried to tell you that the M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo was justifiably comparable to the Cromwell, would you buy it?  That is like comparing apples to oranges, they each have a different role despite them being MTs.

 

I dance with HTs all the time in my T-34-3, it can sidescrape and once its hull down can bounce even Tier IX TD rounds.  When the enemy HTs are concentrating on ally HTs, they easily forget about a MT that is tucked away in a position.  This gives one a lot of time to flank, or to peek a boom after they fire.    It has a niche roll.  Try watching LemmingRush in his.  I run mine the same way.  You will see what I mean.



Milos1389 #45 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 18:09

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23948 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

View PostiAmEbola, on Oct 15 2018 - 17:04, said:

 

There seems to be a disconnect in my trying to communicate with you.  

 

I just said that I didn't think it was logical or fair to compare the two.  I asked your validation TO compare the two, and you just compared them again.  I am missing the justification to compare two tanks with very different role capacities.  

 

If someone tried to tell you that the M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo was justifiably comparable to the Cromwell, would you buy it?  That is like comparing apples to oranges, they each have a different role despite them being MTs.

 

I dance with HTs all the time in my T-34-3, it can sidescrape and once its hull down can bounce even Tier IX TD rounds.  When the enemy HTs are concentrating on ally HTs, they easily forget about a MT that is tucked away in a position.  This gives one a lot of time to flank, or to peek a boom after they fire.    It has a niche roll.  Try watching LemmingRush in his.  I run mine the same way.  You will see what I mean.

yeah you are right there is disconnect in communication. All I am saying is that type 59 was just fine and that tank didn't need to be buffed. The fact that they did makes t-34-3 that much worse. And if you gonna go that way there is no two tanks in the game that are the same, there fore you should never compare any two tanks ever, right! You are missing my point but I think enough was said on this topic. 



iAmEbola #46 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 18:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12213 battles
  • 7,314
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostMilos1389, on Oct 15 2018 - 11:09, said:

yeah you are right there is disconnect in communication. All I am saying is that type 59 was just fine and that tank didn't need to be buffed. The fact that they did makes t-34-3 that much worse. And if you gonna go that way there is no two tanks in the game that are the same, there fore you should never compare any two tanks ever, right! You are missing my point but I think enough was said on this topic. 

 

So, it is your opinion that the Type 59 didn't need buffs.  There were several posts mentioning it did and why, as well, there was a lot of excitement once it was released that it would be buffed.  You are still comparing and not making any sense.

 

You aren't making any real point for me to miss.  

 

I wouldn't go as far as your parabolic knee jerk reaction for comparing two tanks.  You seem to be reacting out of emotion rather than logic.

 

I apologize for not getting what you are saying.  I am missing something and that is regrettable.  Seemed like this conversation could've been productive.  I think I am frustrating you, and for that I am also sorry.



GeorgePreddy #47 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 04:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 14345 battles
  • 10,943
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostD8_ASI, on Oct 12 2018 - 18:47, said:

Favorite Feature? None of the above. Never saw any new maps or changes to existing.
Technical issues? RNG is the worst I have seen lately. Fired 12 shots and only one was a direct hit. Next game, fired 11 shots, only one direct hit. Minimal damage and no kills. Rounds hitting nowhere near where I was aiming.
Still getting placed bottom tier EVERY battle. Always killed by player 2 tiers higher shooting gold ammo.
Battles last only 4 minutes. Top kills is 1 player with 6 kills and everyone else is 0 to 3 kills.
I'm done. Parking my tanks and finding a different game. I will watch patch notes to see if anything gets done on MM and RNG. Until then, I'm not interested.

 

This post is funny...

 

 

 

 



shrineking1 #48 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 18:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16156 battles
  • 23
  • [WIH] WIH
  • Member since:
    08-04-2011

View PostDomoSapien, on Oct 10 2018 - 20:24, said:

Definitely odd. I've been logged in since server went back up. 

 

This was taken about 15 minutes ago.

 

I was getting a notification that the US server was under heavy load and was not recommended to be played although that server is the only real option for me in the US as the other options says South America lol.

Steel_Savior #49 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 19:58

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11748 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    05-17-2014

It seems like alot of positive feedback, however to me the MM system is even more jacked than it was, due to the new servers the load time is longer( match searching time that is) and then it is uneven, so far I am seeing where my premium account money is going, into the pockets of WG instead of there hardware and software. It seems to me that there heads are getting further up there four points of contact than getting out.

 

Oh and let me add I KEEP GETTING DISCONNED, so like i said WG has there heads up there )*($&%^

 


Edited by Steel_Savior, Oct 19 2018 - 03:07.


JLdragon #50 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 06:02

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18037 battles
  • 508
  • [MISF] MISF
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012

Patch 1.2.0.1.. Game is getting minimized to background after installing Jimbo's crosshair mod from here.

https://modsworldoft...hts-from-jimbo/

I have tried several other sites and still no luck.

 

Which has ALWAYS worked from this site for ALL patches until now..

 

do you guys have some kind of a blocker for any mods that are downloaded from certian unwelcome websites that is not allowing me to play now or what??

 

I get 2/3 of the loading bar then game basically closes during game loading screen but instead drops into the background processes under Taskbar.

Yes I have set to Run as admin, Disabled any other software that may interfere with it.. OIBIT related.

Yes I have run the integrity check under suppot on launcher MULTIPLE TIMES and still cant get game to load with 1 DAMN Mod now.. wth?

 

Been Fighting this for over an hour.. Only got this 1 mod installed.. cant even get past it..


Edited by JLdragon, Oct 19 2018 - 06:05.


15pounder #51 Posted Oct 31 2018 - 01:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 12987 battles
  • 86
  • Member since:
    12-20-2015

Accuracy has degraded.

Standard ammunition even on premium tanks is losing it's effectiveness.

Playing at bottom tear is running 60% not 47% in the last 119 games.

The RNG is out to lunch !

I cannot speak for anyone else, but a study of my spending habits, finds that I spend only when I am enjoying myself.

Games of 1/15 or 15/1 means I go and do something else, as I am not enjoying WoT.

The MM problem is directly tied to the artificial Win Ratio, at least in Random Battles, according to my limited research.


Edited by 15pounder, Oct 31 2018 - 01:47.


steve362 #52 Posted Dec 01 2018 - 18:22

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 33315 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

I believe wot promised a reworked mm and that it would take 6 months to complete .any updates? I think a new business plan may e needed. I bought a m46 kr some 25k bats ago and I see its ability to compete reduced considerably as time goes by.

what I see now is a mm that gives me the following 70 % of the time all apx to make point ,but all very similar as far as end result (random bats) and 93% tier10 overall

3 tier10 ,1 heavy 2 meds or tds

5 tier9 2 heavies  2 meds or tds and a arty

7 tier8 4 heavies 1 med 2td  1 arty or some mix of these  

bottom line is my m46 is sitting all by it's lonesome most often as the onlymed looking up at all the cant pen cant out spot cant outrun tanks mm has loaded on top of me  this mm rostering is now epidemic

I have been paying for premim but since this mm has begun I will not continue  

what's the news on what was promised as noted above

 

 






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users