KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Spaghetto, Progetto.

KRZY Tank Sale Progetto Auto REloader Multi-Boop

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:04

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3283 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Gallop on down to the best Used tank Emporium in town for major deals on your Favorite Tanks. 

With an interior that mimics a favorite and memorable sports car you will sure be the envy of the battlefield. If you are unfamiliar with the tank; it has a unique Auto Reload system that increases reload after every shot individually. With this you can fire one shot and keep a roughly 8 sec reload or fire two for a 17 sec reload, or all three for 29 sec reload. Since you can reload and still fire shells it allows the tank to be more adaptable. 

This sale Gallops from now (11Oct) until 22Oct starting at 48.99

If you are a fan of Italian Tanks then stay tuned for our on track missions featuring them. This event is scheduled for 17Oct. 

For more information on the tank sale click on the Pic above.  

Vulcan_Spectre #2 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:14

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1597 battles
  • [ACE1] ACE1
hey KRZYBooP, it says 

"Spaghetto"

in the title,does it come with it or are we being lied to?

Edited by Vulcan_Spectre, Oct 11 2018 - 17:17.

KRZYBooP #3 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:27

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3283 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostVulcan_Spectre, on Oct 11 2018 - 10:14, said:

hey KRZYBooP, it says 

"Spaghetto"

in the title,does it come with it or are we being lied to?

No it doesn't come with a single Spaghetto. 

I was going for a Tomato, Tomahto rhyming thing. 

the_dude_76 #4 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:36

Major

• Players
  • 32264 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 11 2018 - 10:27, said:

I still can't get over the fact that spaghetti with meat sauce is about as non-Italian of a meal as WG could have chosen as a consumable. Chow mein would have made as much sense...

Vulcan_Spectre #5 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:37

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1597 battles
  • [ACE1] ACE1

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 11 2018 - 11:27, said:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"-darth vader

US_3rd_Army #6 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:48

Major

• Players
  • 36293 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

I need to know more information before I buy this used tank. How's the transmission, is it fine, or does it replacing? How are the brakes? Was it in any accidents If so, how many and how serious was it and how recent? What's the mileage on the tank?

These are all serious questions that need to be answer before I put my hard earned money into a used tank.

Spoiler

_Promote_Synergy_ #7 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:48

Captain

• Players
  • 15849 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

DON'T TOUCH MAH SPAGETT.

AndrewSledge #8 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 17:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 31380 battles
I'm still waiting to buy this with gold in the in-game store. It used to be that the first premium in a new nation would be added to the tech tree 1 patch after the tech tree was introduced. This is still the only Italian premium, so why isn't it in the tech tree?

Skid_Marc #9 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

I am new player, I do not get to play very often. I had a game today in which it seems I earned a 30% Discount Voucher. I was excited so I headed over to the premium shop to find that everything I tried to buy were excluded by this.

"with the exception of special offers, discounted items, and time-limited offers"

The above statement excludes almost anything worth purchasing. I have watched streamers play the Progetto, it looked like fun so I tried to purchase the non discounted offer. The offer is not discounted... it is time limited so War Gaming is raising its middle finger to this new player who was about to spend money.

At least I wont get experienced players abusing me for buying my way to higher tiers as I wont be doing that. I am glad I have learnt early that War Gaming are this arrogant. They have tried to encourage this new player to spend money. This player was actually excited about the prospect and tried to spend money, only to be denied by the very same people who tried to encourage him.

So to you War Gaming I say, you would have just now sold a digital product to this player and believe me I tried. I tried adding various items to my cart only to be denied every single time by "with the exception of special offers, discounted items, and time-limited offers".

Thanks War gaming, thanks for nothing!

moogleslam #10 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:32

Major

• Players
  • 38916 battles
I should try playing this again.  From a win rate perspective, I had the worst luck ever, but I'm sure it's actually very good.  Mobile autoloader = all my dreams come true

Skid_Marc #11 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

View Postmoogleslam, on Oct 11 2018 - 18:32, said:

I should try playing this again.  From a win rate perspective, I had the worst luck ever, but I'm sure it's actually very good.  Mobile autoloader = all my dreams come true

I am sure it is loads of fun, I tried to buy it but I am not now. My 30% Discount Voucher expires in 7 days and I will let it expire because of ridiculous fine print.

KRZYBooP #12 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:47

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3283 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostSkid_Marc, on Oct 11 2018 - 11:05, said:

I am new player, I do not get to play very often. I had a game today in which it seems I earned a 30% Discount Voucher. I was excited so I headed over to the premium shop to find that everything I tried to buy were excluded by this.

"with the exception of special offers, discounted items, and time-limited offers"

The above statement excludes almost anything worth purchasing. I have watched streamers play the Progetto, it looked like fun so I tried to purchase the non discounted offer. The offer is not discounted... it is time limited so War Gaming is raising its middle finger to this new player who was about to spend money.

At least I wont get experienced players abusing me for buying my way to higher tiers as I wont be doing that. I am glad I have learnt early that War Gaming are this arrogant. They have tried to encourage this new player to spend money. This player was actually excited about the prospect and tried to spend money, only to be denied by the very same people who tried to encourage him.

So to you War Gaming I say, you would have just now sold a digital product to this player and believe me I tried. I tried adding various items to my cart only to be denied every single time by "with the exception of special offers, discounted items, and time-limited offers".

Thanks War gaming, thanks for nothing!

Here is what the coupon does work on though: 

The tanks outlined in red on the first pic don't qualify for the coupon, but the others like the 112 or the Super pershing just received buffs as pref MM tanks. 

More information on those buffs can be found HERE

GeekBoy03 #13 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 2193 battles
  • [P-W] P-W

View PostAndrewSledge, on Oct 11 2018 - 17:50, said:

I'm still waiting to buy this with gold in the in-game store. It used to be that the first premium in a new nation would be added to the tech tree 1 patch after the tech tree was introduced. This is still the only Italian premium, so why isn't it in the tech tree?

The E 25 was in the tech tree for a while. It was causing game imbalance so that is why it was removed. According the game stats the Proghetto M35 Mod. 46 is the second most played game with the Skorpion G being in first place. I am sure putting those in the tech tree would cause another imbalance.

Skid_Marc #14 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 11 2018 - 18:47, said:

Here is what the coupon does work on though: 

The tanks outlined in red on the first pic don't qualify for the coupon, but the others like the 112 or the Super pershing just received buffs as pref MM tanks. 

More information on those buffs can be found HERE

Nice try, that is not what i wanted. I even tried to purchase the NON DISCOUNTED offer. You didn't want my money so I will keep it. I do not play enough to buy products I do not want. It is all good. I will just keep my money.

WorldWideHavoc #15 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 18:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 33176 battles
how about fixing the preexisting problems with this game?!??  like logging in?!?!? 

KRZYBooP #16 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 19:04

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3283 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostWorldWideHavoc, on Oct 11 2018 - 11:57, said:

how about fixing the preexisting problems with this game?!??  like logging in?!?!? 

I am not having an issue logging in. I recommend submitting a ticket to our support team so they can look into this issue. 

Nudnick #17 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 19:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 24543 battles

View PostWorldWideHavoc, on Oct 11 2018 - 18:57, said:

I had to re-boot my computer before I could log in this morning. I think the micro patch might have messed up the log in link.

0pz #18 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 19:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3111 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
Any word on this tank being added to a tech tree? I've read about it somewhere.. I also saw some screenshots from the test server where it already found its way to the tech tree.. but on the live server, the patches keep coming, but Progetto is still hiding somewhere.

GeekBoy03 #19 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 20:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 2193 battles
  • [P-W] P-W

View Post0pz, on Oct 11 2018 - 19:53, said:

Any word on this tank being added to a tech tree? I've read about it somewhere.. I also saw some screenshots from the test server where it already found its way to the tech tree.. but on the live server, the patches keep coming, but Progetto is still hiding somewhere.

As I mentioned above, and it was already asked, The E 25 was in the tech tree for a while. It was causing game imbalance so that is why it was removed. According to game stats the Proghetto M35 Mod. 46 is the second most played game with the Skorpion G being in first place. I am sure putting those in the tech tree would cause another imbalance.

TristanXD6 #20 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 21:43

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14364 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostGeekBoy03, on Oct 11 2018 - 11:12, said:

As I mentioned above, and it was already asked, The E 25 was in the tech tree for a while. It was causing game imbalance so that is why it was removed. According to game stats the Proghetto M35 Mod. 46 is the second most played game with the Skorpion G being in first place. I am sure putting those in the tech tree would cause another imbalance.

I'm not so sure that adding the Progetto 46 to the ingame tech tree would cause a huge inbalance. The E 25 and Skorpion G are already in a league above the Progetto 46, so it's not fair to compare them to an Italian medium that's more balanced than those two tanks.

Also, what inbalance are you referring to exactly with adding the Progetto 46 to the ingame tech tree?

10 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skid_Marc