How Marks of Excellence Work ⭐⭐⭐(Now with Visual Aids!)

Marks Of Excellence MoE How calculated math graphs streamer 13disciple

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

mynameisallan #41 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 03:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16914 battles
  • [4HIM3] 4HIM3

+1

I've been pushing for third MoE in the batchat 25t (... no doubt a particularly hard one) and I didnt know anything about these exponential values, as opposed to just the average of your last 100 games.  It certainly explains why the value jumps up or down on good and bad days so much.

Thanks for putting that together.

13Disciple #42 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 16:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22072 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on Nov 25 2018 - 18:44, said:

I didn't read all of the other comments but you are saying that if you get 3,000 damage and 3,000 assist total(tracking and spotting) and 2k is spotting and 1k is tracking....you only get a combined 5k damage(not 6k) because it doesnt combine spotting and tracking?

Yes that's correct.

No, I don't know why WG does it this way. I agree it's silly, and should combine all assisted damage.

21Blackjack #43 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 05:43

Major

• Players
  • 19776 battles

With the low population of the game the MOE system is borked these days.  For example the Fury is a popular tank, but seems to have terrible people playing it, I got two marks on it and I hate playing the damn thing.

Conversely there is a small and skilled group of people playing the T25 Pilot, you can get amazing games and still get only 2nd class badge for the match.  I'll never get that thing over 1 mark unless I want to spam gold only.

The whole thing just falls apart under this low pop server.

scHnuuudle_bop #44 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 08:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 18525 battles

excellent information. thanks for the time spent.

I have a few questions.

I have a few with 1 mark, a garage MOD has a few numbers I do not understand. From reading, one of those is a percentage.

For instance, my Bishop says it is at 81%.

Now, is that 81% of what it took me to earn the first mark?

Am I 81% on the way to achieving a second mark. Am I just at 81% of the server population and no where near an achievement?

What exactly, if any, is the relationship between the end game summary, First, Second etc Class badges and the barrel marks?

Edited by scHnuuudle_bop, Dec 07 2018 - 09:00.

13Disciple #45 Posted Dec 08 2018 - 00:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22072 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Dec 07 2018 - 02:58, said:

excellent information. thanks for the time spent.

I have a few questions.

I have a few with 1 mark, a garage MOD has a few numbers I do not understand. From reading, one of those is a percentage.

For instance, my Bishop says it is at 81%.

Now, is that 81% of what it took me to earn the first mark?

Am I 81% on the way to achieving a second mark. Am I just at 81% of the server population and no where near an achievement?

What exactly, if any, is the relationship between the end game summary, First, Second etc Class badges and the barrel marks?

The in game value is your current standing among all players who played that tank in the last 2 weeks.
If it shows your Bishop is at 81% then if you can increase your combined average damage just a little more you could earn 2 marks if you can exceed 85%.

There is no relationship between experience earned (first second class badges) and marks of excellence.

Also tagged with Marks, Of, Excellence, MoE, How, calculated, math, graphs, streamer, 13disciple

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users