KRZYBoop's Weekend Plans. Training dem Crew.

KRZY x3 Weekend all the xp

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 18:02

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3842 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies!

This weekend is your chance to get those lazy Soldiers out on the battle field to pick up more skills. 

= More crew xp for victories in their battles for being in the top ten xp earners. 

For Additional information on other missions available click on the Pic above. 

See ya in Battle! 

Obj_279 #2 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 18:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15405 battles
  • [-MOE-] -MOE-
Meanwhile EU is having 50% crew training & skill reset discounts (again), 25% off crew position change discount and 75% off crew identification discount. The NA have not received a single in-game discount since September. Seriously how hard would it be for the game event team not to solely post prem-shop deals every week?

docroberts #3 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 18:34

Captain

• Players
  • 19389 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
So what happened to other Real SALES , all we ever have is crew XP . Years past we used to have a rotating 2 of something or even 3 things going on every weekend . Now its just crew xp and nothing more .. Nothing real useful , Garage Slots , Tank XPs , Crews , X Tank XP every battle , Tank XP on wins only , Consumables , Equipment ,  Gold Conversion to XP Crew or Tank . Tech  tree Tank discounts are more of a new thing . But now it's crew XP and nothing more unless you go to the Preem shop and oh gee buy a tank or boosters . 

rcairflyer #4 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 21:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70897 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR

Unfortunately, you only get Extra XP only on the win.  I won't get anything extra about half the time.

Whatever happened to 2X XP for all battles?  How about giving a smaller 2X bonus all the time when finishing in top 10, or also giving the bonus for a top 3 loss?

Garandster #5 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 21:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5918 battles
Can we please get a crew sale like EU?? I was seriously hoping for one after seeing that they were going to have one. It would also be nice if we had the event schedule with the month preview like EU does.

Tao_Te_Tomato #6 Posted Oct 12 2018 - 23:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27120 battles
  • [TER] TER

How ... owdinawy.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #7 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 00:38

Major

• Players
  • 36991 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

And people complain that WG doesn't listen to NA, with all this WHINING......who would blame them?

x3 crew XP is amazing.  People complain about "disappearing tanks".  Well, train your crew better and that won't happen.

Tibbs_ #8 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 02:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15145 battles

Supply Raid. 

How about some discounted in-game goods? You know? Like we used to get, and OTHER servers still do. Camo, crew training/skill resets, consumables, equipment?

Might be nice to have those more than twice a year.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #9 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 03:24

Major

• Players
  • 36991 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postdocroberts, on Oct 13 2018 - 08:38, said:

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Oct 12 2018 - 17:38, said:

And people complain that WG doesn't listen to NA, with all this WHINING......who would blame them?

x3 crew XP is amazing.  People complain about "disappearing tanks".  Well, train your crew better and that won't happen.

Its not whining . It's called the lack of customer relations and part of keeping customers happy .  And when you cut out everything and give them the same thing over and over ppl tend to get board of that . And over the years , mostly the last couple they have done away with everything pretty much .  Clan Wars , what are they doing for that as a reward . These days , WOW some camo of some sort . Team Battles Gone , Strongholds Kinda there but took out key tanks ppl used to play or nerfed the FU%$# out of them . Sports end of the game that made this game to start with had went in the dumpster . Pubs are A bunch of Freaking BS now , tier 8s arnt worth playing anymore along with solid losses everyday . Who wants to play that crap with a bad RNG , high ammo bill for multiple missed shots in the freaking dirt over and over again with these so called skills  . If you haven't noticed WGing lost a bunch of players after 9.18 and even more after they merged servers a patch or two later and more so after this so called new MM Bull S$%& . I want something useful not the same Fu$#@&% sale every weekend . There are things I need but WGing hasn't put the FU&^% sales out and they are over due . That's why they used to have a rotation but don't do that anymore  … Customers need other things than times what ever crew XP .. 

You're wrong.  ANYTHING for free is a gift, NA is NOTORIOUS for crying about the gifts they are given instead of being happy about them.  That is sad and especially PATHETIC.  They whine about gifts like spoiled, entitled CHILDREN. 

It's BORED, not board.  I can barely listen to you guys.  Don't know the difference between bored/board, lose/loose, there/their, your/you're.  And no, don't try to blame it on spelling or typo, many simply and SADLY don't know the difference.  It just tells you immediately that you're speaking to someone that's lazy and uneducated.....who would take what they have to say seriously?  I sure wouldn't.

If tanks are nerfed, they needed to be.  If a tank is over-performing, WG will fix it(unless it's a premium, there are consumer protection laws that protect purchases).

Pub battles can be bad if there's many red/low orange players on, it leads to many stacked battles.  Tier 8s, love mine, sometimes it gets annoying to have so many 10 battles in a row, but meh, nothing to get angry about. 

Nothing is "overdue".  WG does things at THEIR design.  When certain things are too popular, they get offered less often for sale, that's what EVERY GOOD company does.   It's called maximizing profit.  They don't owe you ANY SALES, nor does any company, and some make it a point to never have a sale.

Yes, we've lost some people, mostly spoiled, petulant, entitled little brat children, no big loss, most were prob free to play players anyway. (clearly not talking about current players mod).

Tao_Te_Tomato #10 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 03:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27120 battles
  • [TER] TER

I think that better offers would produce a growth in player numbers....  Seems like recent "goodies" are not so "goody."

Edited by Tao_Te_Tomato, Oct 13 2018 - 04:04.

Garandster #11 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 16:21

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5918 battles

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Oct 13 2018 - 03:24, said:

WG does things at THEIR design.  When certain things are too popular, they get offered less often for sale, that's what EVERY GOOD company does.   It's called maximizing profit.  They don't owe you ANY SALES, nor does any company, and some make it a point to never have a sale.

I'm not talking about a tank for sale in the premium shop, they can charge whatever they want, it doesn't bother me. I'm talking about getting sales on equipment or crews like the EU server has. I'm just saying it would be nice to get similar sales as the EU server. As a newer account it makes the struggle to catch up to more established players, who have been on for years, much easier when you can buy twice the equipment for the same amount of credits or pick up some extra camo or train/retrain more crew members.

rich73 #12 Posted Oct 13 2018 - 17:33

Major

• Players
  • 55639 battles
Giving triple xp to your manipulated wins is totally unfair.If game was not so manipulated and peeps had their fair 50% chance of winning,then I could see this.But with WG placement of people on teams ,this is unfair.Any mission that requires a win is unfair.Let unicoms face the same teams you give to lesser players then you can have win missions.Maybe their winrate will go down but their damage stats will be the same.No reason to cheat them more purple.Too many people with consecutive losses.

Obj_279 #13 Posted Oct 15 2018 - 17:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15405 battles
  • [-MOE-] -MOE-
Hey just an update. The ASIA server is having the same specials as well. So how about showing some love to the remainder in NA instead of launching another money grabbing tank in prem shop?

Edited by Obj_279, Oct 15 2018 - 17:42.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users