Alliance-15.2 should be a breeze...only took me 32k games to get my first 8k dmg game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JollyGrim #1 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 05:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33549 battles

Granted I should probably play my tier 10's more, but still.

Replay from the stream if anyone is interested:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/323292598

WoT Replays link if you don't want to hear me blab:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4582838#lakeville-vipsanius-super_conqueror

...and yes, it took an OP tank, a lot of dumb luck and some pretty horrid play on BOTH sides to achieve that result.  Alliance-15.2 will take me forever if I ever get there.

death_stryker #2 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 05:56

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4575 battles
  • [LUCID] LUCID

I found getting 7k games in the M48 to be relatively easy (haven't gotten an 8k, but I've only played 40-something games in it and was just playing normally, not for damage); I think it's just that the M48 farms really well. Someone like you could probably get those games more consistently than me, and seeing that you have it I think you should give it a shot when you reach Alliance 15 #2. In contrast, I found getting crazy high damage in the SConq to be hard, even on the test server. I guess I'm just bad.

Thinking about it, the 430U (which I had a whole lot less trouble with on the CT, lol) probably works in the same way as the M48. 

Just some thoughts!

Edit: I think I have trouble with the SConq because I only play mediums.

Edited by death_stryker, Oct 16 2018 - 05:58.

JollyGrim #3 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 06:09

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33549 battles

Nice!  Think I had a 5k dmg game in it tonight, which is probably the most I've ever done in it.  I love the M48, but that was my first tier 10 (way back when it got nerfed hard) and my stats are ABYSMAL.  Think I pulled my w/r UP to 45% in it tonight.

My plan is to 3-mark all the US mediums and move the crews up.  I'm only on the Jumbo right now, but my zero-skill Thunderbolt crew is already mid-80's on their 5th skill (3-marked the ripper patton with them).  Hopefully, by the time I get to the M48 my crew will be good enough and I'll be good enough to get that to 50%, lol. 

Pretty sure that tank is cursed for me though.  Still love it. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users