lost equipment after patch

9 replies to this topic

apocolipto #1 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 14:53

Private

• Players
  • 10108 battles
just did a quick update now all my TDs have lost their binocular telescope, like gone i would have to buy a new one for every td i dont have the credits even the ones in depot are gone. any one else missing equipment 

Dockmaster #2 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 15:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 43694 battles
  • [ACES] ACES

Are you referring to the Binoculars that you can move from tank to tank without cost?

If so I have 85 tanks and 3 pairs of binos as the most games I have ever had going at once is 3. I also only have 3 cammo nets and 3 tool boxes to use in those 85 tanks.

NaliCow #3 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 15:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles
No idea, but looks like you got binocowned.:confused:  Definitely, sounds like something strange is going on; did a reboot help at all?

PuddleSplasher #4 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 15:40

Major

• Players
  • 38154 battles
Learn to reclad your vehicles :bajan:

nuclearguy931 #5 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 15:41

Major

• Players
  • 79621 battles
  • [UMM] UMM
There's a mod out there for removable equipment. I have over 280 tanks, most of them have the binocs and some have camo nets, I only have 3 of each in the garage and let the mod move them back and forth.

apocolipto #6 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 16:16

Private

• Players
  • 10108 battles

yeah i do the same move them around on each tank but now they are all gone from my tds and reboot didnt help

goldfinger_555 #7 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 16:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27224 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
Didn't lose any equipment here. Hope you get the problem solved.

DomoSapien #8 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 17:23

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14290 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

In my days working in Customer Support I have answered many a frustrated ticket regarding missing binoculars, camo nets, and Toolboxes. They always come in right after a major patch, because major patches usually break modpacks until the modpacks are updated.

There is a popular mod in several modpacks (Aslain's, QuickyBaby's) called auto-equip. This mod will "duplicate" your non-complex equipment in a figurative sense. It creates the illusion that you have seemingly unlimited camo nets and binoculars, because it allows you to mount as many as you want on as many tanks as you want. 

What it's actually doing is this: the mod will "hotswap" your non-complex equipment by automatically dismounting it from one of the vehicles in your garage that isn't currently in battle, and mounting it on the vehicle you're about to play when you hit the "battle" button.

I'd check to see if there is an updated version of the modpack available because repairing the mod should restore your non-complex equipment to its previous state. 

__WarChild__ #9 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 17:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 26984 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Oct 16 2018 - 10:23, said:

In my days working in Customer Support I have answered many a frustrated ticket regarding missing binoculars, camo nets, and Toolboxes. They always come in right after a major patch, because major patches usually break modpacks until the modpacks are updated.

There is a popular mod in several modpacks (Aslain's, QuickyBaby's) called auto-equip. This mod will "duplicate" your non-complex equipment in a figurative sense. It creates the illusion that you have seemingly unlimited camo nets and binoculars, because it allows you to mount as many as you want on as many tanks as you want. 

What it's actually doing is this: the mod will "hotswap" your non-complex equipment by automatically dismounting it from one of the vehicles in your garage that isn't currently in battle, and mounting it on the vehicle you're about to play when you hit the "battle" button.

I'd check to see if there is an updated version of the modpack available because repairing the mod should restore your non-complex equipment to its previous state. 

I use Aslains to make my life easier with things like hotswapping equipment, better garage, etc.  Generally, the newest release fixes what ails you as Domo stated.  For Aslains, go here:

http://aslain.com/in...-sound-preview/

Good luck!

PuddleSplasher #10 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 15:38

Major

• Players
  • 38154 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Oct 16 2018 - 16:23, said:

Admin offering we the peasants a cheap and cheerful option of cladding our vehicles for almost "free"? Unheard of! Whats the catch?

Perhaps the next ban wave will include players that admitted in this topic to using Mods that reduce the ammount of creds/cash needed to buy mega ammounts of Binos/nets etc........ Your gain is a WG cash loss.

IMHO I would be cautious of stating that anyone uses such mods.

Then again, if WG clearly state they are legal then why not?

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users