KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Come adopt a Bulldog.

KRZY leKpzM4190mm Tank sale Bulldog

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 18:33

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3369 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies! 

Come on down to the Emporium to take home these adorable German Bulldogs. 

Recently voted "Best of Show," this puppy is on sale from Today (15Oct) until 31Oct. 

Minimal leaks, great at fetching victories, and no fleas make this a complete "Bark"gain. 

The leKpz M41 90mm starts at 38.99 for the Tank and 2k gold. 

For more information on the sale click on that Beast pictured above. 

Edited by KRZYBooP, Oct 16 2018 - 19:52.
Removed Just

Diacom #2 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 18:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30494 battles
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT

Why does it include gold at all?  WG still not listening to players when all they ask for is to just have the tank available...  Poor, inept customer relations right there.

And just to show I'm a good sport KRZY, I am going to offer a suggestion to WG for free at no charge they can implement at anytime that I will in no way take credit for nor ask for any compensation.  Just to help WG be better at offering customers what they want.

First, you put the premium tank you are going to offer up for discount.  Just the tank mind you, and nothing else.  You clearly show the cost of said tank and the % of discount being offered for said tank.

Next, you include a drop down menu with "add ons".  These will include things such as gold in various amounts, tank slots incase it's needed, Credits, reserves and so on.  Each can be added individually to the tank purchase as desired by the customer.  With each addition, you clearly show the new price total for the purchase as well as the new % of discount for the purchase as selected.

Guess what, you guys look like heroes for offering only what the customer wants and they can clearly see what price they will be paying and at what discount, if any, they will be receiving.  The customer will look upon WG with $$ eyes as they can select exactly what it is they want to purchase, if anything, with the tank.  Both sides are happy as once this system is in place, it will require minimal input from WG and the customer will be able to tailor each and every transaction to their individual needs while thinking it's the best deal they've ever gotten.

So yeah KRZY, how about pushing this up the chain and see if they can get it implemented by the first of the year?

Oh, and remember, this is all WG's idea, I had nothing to do with it...

Edited by Diacom, Oct 16 2018 - 19:00.

xrays_ #3 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 18:59

Major

• Players
  • 49171 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:33, said:

The leKpz M41 90mm starts at 38.99 for just the Tank and 2k gold.

The word "just" doesn't belong in that sentence... But neither does the Gold.

If you really want more of our money, give us back rewarding Clan Wars, working Tournaments, Tank Rewards, Gold trades for prize vehicles, and lower the RNG to 15%.

x.

Scorpiany #4 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 19:12

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 34410 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
Why can't we buy the tank separately, without the Gold? Too many tanks being sold in exclusively bundles (Even if small ones) as of recent, I thought WG had moved away from that.

Edited by Scorpiany, Oct 16 2018 - 19:13.

Skid_Marc #5 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 19:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

YAY! The leKpz M 41 90 mm is yet another tank War Gaming wont let me purchase with my 30% discount voucher. This is the second tank I would have purchased. The other being the Progetto but NOOOOO, this is also excluded!

War Gaming is earning so much money that that actively deter people from purchasing the digital goods they advertise. You know, I think War Gaming have employed a bunch of left over Tobacco Industry staff... that industry sells goods that kill you, they even print on the pack that it will kill you and people buy it anyway... War Gaming advertise digital goods, then offer you a 30% discount, then they say "But NOOOO you are not allowed to buy our digital goods". They simply refuse your money and yet we keep coming back for more.

It is all good though because I will just keep my money. Strangely the reason I can play for free is because others spend money, so thank you to those who do. Weird though huh, if I were allowed to spend money on the digital goods I want, I would also be supporting the game for others. WOW, see how that works? I might be new to World of Tanks but I am not to internet gaming. I barely get time to play but my money is as good as any ones. Oh no wait, it's not because War gaming do not want my money. My mistake.

Oh well back to free game play, so again I offer a big thank you to those who let me play for free.

Summers1000 #6 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 19:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26238 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Can we still swap the GF version for this one?

__WarChild__ #7 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 19:46

Major

• -Players-
  • 23007 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostScorpiany, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:12, said:

Why can't we buy the tank separately, without the Gold? Too many tanks being sold in exclusively bundles (Even if small ones) as of recent, I thought WG had moved away from that.

With my 10% Discount, I can purchase the tank with 2,000 Gold for $35.  If you consider that FMV of 2K gold is $10, I don't think that's a bad deal for a Tier 8 premium tank. If I needed a German premium light tank, I would buy it (or if knew Front Lines was coming soon).

Tuzban #8 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 19:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28926 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View Post__WarChild__, on Oct 16 2018 - 18:46, said:

With my 10% Discount, I can purchase the tank with 2,000 Gold for $35.

Wait, is the discount working for you?

If so, it's time for me to open (yet another) support ticket, as I don't see my discount anywhere.

Scorpiany #9 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:02

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 34410 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View Post__WarChild__, on Oct 16 2018 - 11:46, said:

With my 10% Discount, I can purchase the tank with 2,000 Gold for $35.  If you consider that FMV of 2K gold is $10, I don't think that's a bad deal for a Tier 8 premium tank. If I needed a German premium light tank, I would buy it (or if knew Front Lines was coming soon).

Sure, it's not inherently a bad deal. But 1) Not everyone has the discount and 2) Not everyone needs the Gold. The other Tier 8 Premium lights have all been available for $32 separately. This means that without the discount, it would be an extra $7 for 2k Gold that I don't need or want. If that Gold doesn't have value for me, then it's medium tank pricing, for a light tank. Compared to all the other lights we've had on sale, it now becomes a "bad deal".

Edited by Scorpiany, Oct 16 2018 - 20:06.

KRZYBooP #10 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:09

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3369 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostDiacom, on Oct 16 2018 - 11:52, said:

Why does it include gold at all?  WG still not listening to players when all they ask for is to just have the tank available...  Poor, inept customer relations right there.

And just to show I'm a good sport KRZY, I am going to offer a suggestion to WG for free at no charge they can implement at anytime that I will in no way take credit for nor ask for any compensation.  Just to help WG be better at offering customers what they want.

First, you put the premium tank you are going to offer up for discount.  Just the tank mind you, and nothing else.  You clearly show the cost of said tank and the % of discount being offered for said tank.

Next, you include a drop down menu with "add ons".  These will include things such as gold in various amounts, tank slots incase it's needed, Credits, reserves and so on.  Each can be added individually to the tank purchase as desired by the customer.  With each addition, you clearly show the new price total for the purchase as well as the new % of discount for the purchase as selected.

Guess what, you guys look like heroes for offering only what the customer wants and they can clearly see what price they will be paying and at what discount, if any, they will be receiving.  The customer will look upon WG with $$ eyes as they can select exactly what it is they want to purchase, if anything, with the tank.  Both sides are happy as once this system is in place, it will require minimal input from WG and the customer will be able to tailor each and every transaction to their individual needs while thinking it's the best deal they've ever gotten.

So yeah KRZY, how about pushing this up the chain and see if they can get it implemented by the first of the year?

Oh, and remember, this is all WG's idea, I had nothing to do with it...

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I personally like your dollar menu for Tanks idea. 

WG has released Tanks only for purchase both in the past and recently so its hard to say that they don't listen to their customers in that regard. 

View PostScorpiany, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:12, said:

Gold could be included as an additional option for a player to purchase their own equipment in game. Rather than offering players equipment as part of the bundle. However, this is just me speculating. 

View PostSummers1000, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:43, said:

Can we still swap the GF version for this one?

Sorry that offer is no longer available. 

KRZYBooP #11 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:10

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3369 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostTuzban, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:53, said:

Wait, is the discount working for you?

If so, it's time for me to open (yet another) support ticket, as I don't see my discount anywhere.

If you voted for the Bulldog during the election you get a 10% discount

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #12 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:17

Major

• Players
  • 77792 battles

Before Klaus Kellerman coins this new term, remember you heard it from me first.

What they are offering here is a "Russian Discount"

Cratker #13 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 31466 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 16 2018 - 20:10, said:

I voted for the tank and I did not get the disccount.

Diacom #14 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 20:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30494 battles
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:09, said:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I personally like your dollar menu for Tanks idea.

WG has released Tanks only for purchase both in the past and recently so its hard to say that they don't listen to their customers in that regard.

Gold could be included as an additional option for a player to purchase their own equipment in game. Rather than offering players equipment as part of the bundle. However, this is just me speculating.

Sorry that offer is no longer available.

KRZY,

It's not the issue of WG offering just tanks only for purchase, but the continual efforts to not, as is in this case.  There are many posts here on the forums about this very same thing.  For WG to not have this issue resolved or listen and always offer the option of the tank only for purchase as part of any package grouping which is why I said poor and inept.  The solution I offered serves both WG and the customer on many levels and could be implemented in other ways.

Gharvar #15 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:11

Private

• Players
  • 7477 battles
I'm 95% sure I voted for the m41 90 and I do not have a discount...

Papa_Georgieo #16 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 20313 battles
  • [5D] 5D

has anyone seen the discount?

KRZYBooP #17 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:23

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3369 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostCratker, on Oct 16 2018 - 13:37, said:

I voted for the tank and I did not get the disccount.

View PostGharvar, on Oct 16 2018 - 14:11, said:

If you haven't done so already submit a ticket to our support team for them to investigate this issue. 

Altwar #18 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:27

Major

• Players
  • 55195 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View PostGharvar, on Oct 16 2018 - 12:11, said:

• I didn't vote because when I tried on the 14th, it was already over.  Ah well.
  • The dollar menu idea would be great.  Some of us with a sizable garage filled with many of the tech trees' premiums don't have a need for more gold just to have it. Being able to buy a la carte would likely net more sales, but then that can reduce the exclusivity appeal I guess.  
  • Showing the vote count might have been a two edged sword.  Once the Bulldog had a sizable lead, anyone voting for the other tanks were doing so for a rental only as there was no chance of getting a discount on any but the vote winner

phydaux #19 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:27

Private

• Players
  • 24938 battles

Where is my discount?  I voted for this tank, I want this tank, but I don't see the discount or any manner in which to activate the discount... wth??

Tuzban #20 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 21:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28926 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 16 2018 - 19:10, said:

I did vote, and I'm not seeing the discount. I've seen other people complaining about this on the forums, as well. I'll create a support ticket then.

Also tagged with KRZY, leKpzM4190mm, Tank sale, Bulldog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users