KRZY Halloween mode Tank event Dark Front

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

Bootknife #21 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 14:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40902 battles
  • [WDA] WDA
Been playing it this morning.  Lots of fun.  Teamwork is really the key (didn't see that coming...)

_Ayreon_ #22 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 14:47

Captain

• Players
  • 52838 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA
So... we have to use gold to convert everything we earn??? Nice try, WG... Not gonna happen!!!

HMAN07 #23 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 15:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 36645 battles

Played 5 games.  God it's stupid.  MT-25 seems very slow.  You just drive around looking for the glowing green feeling like a rat looking for cheese.  No use in shooting back.  The MT-25 gun sucks, reload sucks, range sucks.  Lights take 3 hits, Meds take 5, Heavies 7.  Easily killed by heavies you couldn't even reach with your gun.  Just drive around hoping not to get shot.  Really dumb.

Worst WOT game yet.

tod914 #24 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 15:50

Major

• Players
  • 64659 battles

Have a tune Boop

Spoiler

Edited by tod914, Oct 18 2018 - 15:50.

latvius #25 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33995 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

So each day the buyout gets cheaper, it'll be interesting to see how much it drops.  Might play a few days then buy the 13th package.  Then again it's cheaper but you also don't get as many days with the full boosters....

Guess i'll play a few matches tonight and see how much fun or not it is.

CraterBait #26 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 36897 battles

For the first time in ages I thought I would actually purchase a tank bundle. Yes, I was going to purchase the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle..... but wait there is more! It seems there was an update, I am guessing for the Halloween mode. Game game has been updating for an eternity now. My launcher is stuck in a loop of

Updating Game Client:Preparing to extract Updates / Updating Game Client: Extracting Updates

Updating Game Client: Preparing to install Updates / Updating Game Client: Installing Updates

Updating Game Client:Preparing to extract Updates / Updating Game Client: Extracting Updates

Updating Game Client: Preparing to install Updates / Updating Game Client: Installing Updates

This process just repeats over and over and over and over and over and over................

Nice work War gaming, yet again you fall flat on your face with your efforts to get something right. There are multiple PC's in the house with WOT installed, they are all stuck in the same loop. Maybe one day you will take all the money people spend on this game and employ some product testers so you do not constantly release worthless updates.

Needless to say that as the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle is time limited. I will not buy it for a game I can no longer play. We all know that War Gaming's response to technical issues moves at glacier like speed. Maybe I might be able to play again in a week or so when someone at War Gaming discovers it all went wrong (AGAIN) and they will make a patch and blame everyone else except themselves.

Thanks War gaming, thanks for nothing. Once again you remind me why I no longer buy your stuff.

robert_clark_destroyer #27 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 18613 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 17 2018 - 12:01, said:

Spppppooookkkkkyyyyyy Hello Boom Jockies!

HALP!

(Read it with an English accent for the best effect). 

You are a member of the Dark Runners, a team of elite tankers on a rescue mission to destroy all tanks gone sinister and clean out Grim Nebelburg. Your primary objective is to roam the location and collect as much Green Matter as possible while taking out any sinister tanks. 

This Event runs from Tomorrow (18Oct.) until 4Nov. 

Rewards for the Dark Front include a sweet style to apply to most of your Tanks. For more information on this Event click on the Tank pictured above. 

spookieeeee"

AbleArcher11B #28 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:23

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 31795 battles
  • [TRON] TRON
How do you get to this game? I don't see the tank in my garage, I don't see a button, Please help.

robert_clark_destroyer #29 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 18613 battles
lonie tunes

A_Levine_must_suffer #30 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 24818 battles

If you cant find it:

Make sure to check your filter parameters (white tank icon lower left) and special is selected (checked). It should be the first tank on the carousel.

The tank is the MT - Revenant

You can drive over cliffs and it just bounces and rights itself...saves time. Full speed and keep moving.

Edited by A_Levine_must_suffer, Oct 18 2018 - 17:11.

Neighbor1 #31 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 22511 battles
  • [ART] ART

View PostCraterBait, on Oct 18 2018 - 10:13, said:

For the first time in ages I thought I would actually purchase a tank bundle. Yes, I was going to purchase the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle..... but wait there is more! It seems there was an update, I am guessing for the Halloween mode. Game game has been updating for an eternity now. My launcher is stuck in a loop of

This process just repeats over and over and over and over and over and over................

Nice work War gaming, yet again you fall flat on your face with your efforts to get something right. There are multiple PC's in the house with WOT installed, they are all stuck in the same loop. Maybe one day you will take all the money people spend on this game and employ some product testers so you do not constantly release worthless updates.

Needless to say that as the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle is time limited. I will not buy it for a game I can no longer play. We all know that War Gaming's response to technical issues moves at glacier like speed. Maybe I might be able to play again in a week or so when someone at War Gaming discovers it all went wrong (AGAIN) and they will make a patch and blame everyone else except themselves.

Thanks War gaming, thanks for nothing. Once again you remind me why I no longer buy your stuff.

Was having the same problem, during the last major update. Fixed it by going to the left of the Game Center page. Hit settings (gear), go to updates, activate download in advance. Then check your download speeds. Mine was on the slowest, now it is set to unlimited. No effect on computer usage during downloads and the progress bar advances faster than my best racing turtle, 

EDELTRAUD.

tod914 #32 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:55

Major

• Players
  • 64659 battles
If I were to activate free xp and xp boosters, do they stack with the event boosters either with the special MT25 or a normal tank?

LeaveIT2Beaver #33 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 16:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 37362 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
LOL! That's a cra-cra mode ! :great:

CraterBait #34 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 17:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 36897 battles

View PostNeighbor1, on Oct 18 2018 - 15:53, said:

Was having the same problem, during the last major update. Fixed it by going to the left of the Game Center page. Hit settings (gear), go to updates, activate download in advance. Then check your download speeds. Mine was on the slowest, now it is set to unlimited. No effect on computer usage during downloads and the progress bar advances faster than my best racing turtle, 

itter, serif;font-weight:bold;color:rgb(0,0,0);margin-top:25px;margin-bottom:15px;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:20px;font-style:italic;background:none;">EDELTRAUD.

Thank you for your message. My settings are already as you recommend. All our PCs are stuck in the same loop.

I just wish War Gaming would bother to test their updates properly, alas they do not. Time and time again they release these updates which cause problems. They do not react to their customers concerns until they are furious about the issues. Then they finally release a patch to fix certain issues but then break others and the cycle continues, and continues, and continues.

We just have to put up with their poor product and bad service or go else where. I guess this is why the player base is dwindling.

As I said before, I was for the first time in ages going to support the game by spending money, that feeling was short lived because in the usual War Gaming flair for breaking their own game, I can no longer play. So I will miss out on this time limited offer because I will simply not spend money on a game I cannot play.

makalu2k6 #35 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 17:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 68567 battles
  • [CHKRA] CHKRA
Holy crap this mode is stupid. 

Rundog #36 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 18:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32976 battles
Played a few games. It kinda sucks when everyone shares the goo, despite how much you personally collect. I just helped an afk get 135.

Rundog #37 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 18:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32976 battles
4 games. 2 afk tankers. Nope. Done. Back to regular games.

Rundog #38 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 19:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32976 battles

View PostHMAN07, on Oct 19 2018 - 02:43, said:

Played 5 games.  God it's stupid.  MT-25 seems very slow.  You just drive around looking for the glowing green feeling like a rat looking for cheese.  No use in shooting back.  The MT-25 gun sucks, reload sucks, range sucks.  Lights take 3 hits, Meds take 5, Heavies 7.  Easily killed by heavies you couldn't even reach with your gun.  Just drive around hoping not to get shot.  Really dumb.

Worst WOT game yet.

Kill the enemies with auto aim while collecting goo. Enemies drop good amounts of goo.

LostMyMarbles #39 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 19:33

Captain

• Players
  • 47053 battles
  • [INDIG] INDIG
the tier 2 is a version of the mt-25 with less speed than is name sake has  so its slower than a tog imo

KRZYBooP #40 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 21:01

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3972 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Posttod914, on Oct 18 2018 - 09:55, said:

If I were to activate free xp and xp boosters, do they stack with the event boosters either with the special MT25 or a normal tank?

Yes, Boosters Stack with MT25 and normal tanks. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users