20 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 21:43

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3371 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Come with me to frolic with killers, Dance, and Stuff

Obviously the Mutant came dressed, as is. 

Note: The Mutant is only available in the Top tier bundle with the KV-2®

Starting at 33.99 come to your battle dressed up as your favorite False Emperor Worshiper. 

In addition to the sweet costume you also get a "zero skill" BIA Crew. 

This sale is better than the house that gives out full size candy bars, and will be around from now (18Oct) until 22Oct. 

You Can also purchase the Merdian look for the BDR G1 B

For more information about this festive deal please click on the Tank Duo or the BDR above!  

Edited by KRZYBooP, Oct 19 2018 - 17:16.
Inappropriate Gif.

Dragon_Witch #2 Posted Oct 18 2018 - 23:55

Major

• Players
  • 12109 battles
Whoop de do.  If you wanted to scare me, you'd put the Edelweiss on sale.

Ball_Turret #3 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 00:23

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5169 battles
  • [_GT] _GT
Selling things who might already have/don't need still? I'm fine with my regular Kv-2 and I don't see the point of premium variant other than to make a quick buck off of people. GG wargaming.

Skid_Marc #4 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 01:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

I won a 30% voucher in game and tried to buy the Progetto M35 mod. 46 with it but I was not allowed. Then I tried to buy the LeKpz M 41 90 with the same voucher but I was not allowed to buy that either.

Then I see this deal the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle. Even though my 30% discount voucher has now expired unused, not that War Gaming would have let me purchase anything i WANT with a discount. Despite all War Gaming's Buffoonery re the vouchers, I thought perhaps I could buy the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle... until... I noticed that while looking at the bundle via my browser, my game updater was updating and updating and updating. What is going on? It seems that what ever the update is, it just won't finish, or work, or now do anything but update FOREVER.

I have closed it, reopened it, restarted the PC and tried and tried and tried. Great, now I can't even play anymore.

Looks like War gaming have found an even more inventive way to tell me they do not want my money.

NightmarePhoenix1 #5 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 01:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7436 battles

View PostSkid_Marc, on Oct 19 2018 - 00:03, said:

I won a 30% voucher in game and tried to buy the Progetto M35 mod. 46 with it but I was not allowed. Then I tried to buy the LeKpz M 41 90 with the same voucher but I was not allowed to buy that either.

Then I see this deal the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle. Even though my 30% discount voucher has now expired unused, not that War Gaming would have let me purchase anything i WANT with a discount. Despite all War Gaming's Buffoonery re the vouchers, I thought perhaps I could buy the KV-2 ® "Valhallan Ragnarok" & M6A2E1 "Mutant" bundle... until... I noticed that while looking at the bundle via my browser, my game updater was updating and updating and updating. What is going on? It seems that what ever the update is, it just won't finish, or work, or now do anything but update FOREVER.

I have closed it, reopened it, restarted the PC and tried and tried and tried. Great, now I can't even play anymore.

Looks like War gaming have found an even more inventive way to tell me they do not want my money.

You have 140 battles played. You should not be buying any tier 8 premiums anyway.

sometims_naive #6 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 03:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 36497 battles
  • [UGKB] UGKB

*Held my wallet wide open for JS-3A(T)

*Saw These two

Nevermind.

xrays_ #7 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 06:34

Major

• Players
  • 49202 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

Does anyone else think it's acceptable for a WG employee to post a video that clearly shows a person pretending to have sex with a stuffed badger? Maybe you think it's funny, or don't really care, but you have to believe if one of their customers posted this video, that person would receive a forum strike.

x.

Skid_Marc #8 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 07:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

View PostNightmarePhoenix1, on Oct 19 2018 - 01:28, said:

You have 140 battles played. You should not be buying any tier 8 premiums anyway.

Ahhh I see you are as arrogant as War Gaming, I will buy what ever tanks War gaming will let me and there is NOTHING you can do about it. You are safe though because War Gaming do not want my money.

I do note Mr NightmarePhoenix1 that even though I have few battles my win rate is 70% and yours is not. So I think I will do ok. Maybe War Gaming will let me spend some money and we will find out. LOL

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #9 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 07:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 25604 battles
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-

View Postxrays_, on Oct 18 2018 - 21:34, said:

Does anyone else think it's acceptable for a WG employee to post a video that clearly shows a person pretending to have sex with a stuffed badger? Maybe you think it's funny, or don't really care, but you have to believe if one of their customers posted this video, that person would receive a forum strike.

x.

Now now...  That is merely an interior motivational training video about how serious they take customer service issues...

~B

Avalon304 #10 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 07:57

Major

• Players
  • 20335 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostDragon_Witch, on Oct 18 2018 - 15:55, said:

Whoop de do.  If you wanted to scare me, you'd put the Edelweiss on sale.

For real... that would be really scary... and Id totally buy it. To scare the rest of the server with. (Alas... the models for Edelweiss arent included in the NA client...)

I am considering the KV-2R tho... because KV-2.

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #11 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 08:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 25604 battles
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 18 2018 - 22:57, said:

For real... that would be really scary... and Id totally buy it. To scare the rest of the server with. (Alas... the models for Edelweiss arent included in the NA client...)

I am considering the KV-2R tho... because KV-2.

I LOVES me my KV-2.  My favorite and MOST played tank.  And so, of COURSE once the Ragnarok went on sale, you bet your bottom dollar I bought it.  Plus, Warhammer!  But, the thing that bugs me about the KV-2® is, when you get the mark of excellence, it won't show up on the barrel.  Regardless of whether you remove the Warhammer skin or not; nothing...  No star, ring, smudge; not even a 40K skull.  Just the stats in the garage show that you have a mark (or more).

But other than that mild cosmetic gripe, it is SO nice to play a KV-2 and MAKE credits!

~B

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #12 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 13:05

Major

• Players
  • 77887 battles

View Postxrays_, on Oct 19 2018 - 00:34, said:

x.

No, because there are young children here. And no, because it comes too close to animal abuse for my liking.

Skid_Marc #13 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 16:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

View PostLesser_Spotted_Panzer, on Oct 19 2018 - 13:05, said:

No, because there are young children here. And no, because it comes too close to animal abuse for my liking.

I agree, it is in pretty poor taste.

I am pretty sure that if you were to describe the event going on in  the in game chat you would likely get chat banned for promoting the animal/human thing we are not going to speak about here. Yet an administrator can post images depicting the event taking place. Weird how War gaming works!

Though they could ban me right now with no consequences because their recent update broke my game. I still cannot play. Sad state of affairs I tell you. LOL. I am sure one day some one at War gaming will workout where they went wrong and fix it but for now I can only wonder.

Cognitive_Dissonance #14 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 16:49

Major

• Players
  • 40449 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS

View Postxrays_, on Oct 18 2018 - 23:34, said:

x.

Ninja'd but yeah, that guy porking away at some poor little furball is freaky and creepy.

Not to mention, if I had posted it . . . bet I would get another bad mark.

KRZYBooP #15 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 17:19

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3371 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostLesser_Spotted_Panzer, on Oct 19 2018 - 06:05, said:

View PostSkid_Marc, on Oct 19 2018 - 09:39, said:

I agree, it is in pretty poor taste.

I am pretty sure that if you were to describe the event going on in  the in game chat you would likely get chat banned for promoting the animal/human thing we are not going to speak about here. Yet an administrator can post images depicting the event taking place. Weird how War gaming works!

Though they could ban me right now with no consequences because their recent update broke my game. I still cannot play. Sad state of affairs I tell you. LOL. I am sure one day some one at War gaming will workout where they went wrong and fix it but for now I can only wonder.

View PostCognitive_Dissonance, on Oct 19 2018 - 09:49, said:

Ninja'd but yeah, that guy porking away at some poor little furball is freaky and creepy.

Not to mention, if I had posted it . . . bet I would get another bad mark.

My apologies for the inappropriate gif. When I posted the gif I didn't notice that gentleman in front when I hastily posted the forum. In the future I will be sure to be more careful. 

nrnstraswa #16 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 19:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15783 battles
  • [AJ] AJ
Nope, all too expensive. Make Mordian BDR full premium tank please. 

Edited by nrnstraswa, Oct 19 2018 - 20:00.

Cognitive_Dissonance #17 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 20:18

Major

• Players
  • 40449 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 19 2018 - 10:19, said:

My apologies for the inappropriate gif. When I posted the gif I didn't notice that gentleman in front when I hastily posted the forum. In the future I will be sure to be more careful. 

Don't beat yourself up too much, maybe you should ask why we noticed and others didn't :trollface:

Happens, but man once I noticed it, it was all I could look at, your post was lost to the weirdness, lol.

Volcanic_lobster_220 #18 Posted Oct 19 2018 - 21:31

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6863 battles

I'm not sure whether to feel disappointed or baited, when i saw the part in the news page "Monster tanks arrive" I was expecting tanks to be sold with new monster skins, like the Black tanks sold around this time next month, i was especially exited for monster tanks after seeing this pic which seems to be an IS-3 with a cool skin, sadly i come to find out there's just a sale for KV-2 ® and Mutant...

fsdgsg #19 Posted Oct 22 2018 - 21:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7507 battles
  • [EATU] EATU

View PostSkid_Marc, on Oct 19 2018 - 07:14, said:

I do note Mr NightmarePhoenix1 that even though I have few battles my win rate is 70% and yours is not. So I think I will do ok. Maybe War Gaming will let me spend some money and we will find out. LOL

Not trying to mean or anything, but by the way you are saying it, I can play 1 battle in my new account and win it, I will have 100% win rate, I will then be a super unicum :great:

nrnstraswa #20 Posted Oct 30 2018 - 04:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15783 battles
  • [AJ] AJ

FRDashing has noticed an error with the Mordian BDR skin. Please fix WG!

http://forum.worldof...cation-request/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users