Getting Personal Reserves

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

RedPlasticSpoon #1 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 07:41

Private

• Players
  • 4179 battles
  • [DPS] DPS

I've searched the forums and all throughout the web to find where the missions that give personal reserves are. 

I see people saying they have tons of them, or they get some out of nowhere, or just play the game and you will complete some missions on accident that give them. 

When I first started the game I had some. I can't remember if I completed missions for them but I do recall having a few, and I used them.

I haven't received any personal reserves in months. The only missions I see that give pr's are the tournament missions, that only activate in special battles. 

Help plz D: Ive been grinding out some soviet crews. I have 2 crews with 2 skills, and 1 with 3. but I did it all with no personal reserves. It's taking a while. 

Where am I supposed to get them besides buying more with gold. There are no missions available to me that reward with personal reserves.

Isola_di_Fano #2 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 08:50

Major

• Players
  • 25157 battles

Just keep an eye on the webpage to see new missions announced, or the in-game MISSION tab.

No need to buy them with gold or cash.

You have a 2 and a 3 skills crew and you are only at 2800 battles: you are doing fine. This is not a race.

A couple of years back there were no reserves, the most we had was 2X weekends, that's why most were staying at tier 5 for thousands of games to work on crews.

Now things are easier, which is a good thing for new comers, but it still takes many many battles to get really good crews.

Alternatively you can always buy a tanks with BIA or a zero skill crew, it helps a lot.

Good luck out there !

RC_1140 #3 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 09:08

Major

• Players
  • 67501 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
The missions aren't up all the time, just keep an eye out and when you see them do as many as you can. There isn't as many as when they came out but they still have them. 

the_Deadly_Bulb #4 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 09:29

Major

• Players
  • 45724 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

OP, ATM your best bet is to keep up with the daily Dark Runners.

This will get you some extra credits and Free XP.

75000 credits per day, and a once a week bonus of 150000 credits and 15k Free XP.

Its a good event because it wont cost you any credits and you've got everything you need right now.

It will also provide a boost for every Random played to credits, XP and Free XP that increases as you get your next level each day.

Like the others have posted, PRs will return soon enough as rewards for missions.

Right now with the Halloween event on there aren't any PR rewards.

Kaneloon #5 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 10:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 7 battles

There must be a thousand of them in my garage, only by missions, I really can't see how you could not get them.

And I can't use them because I only play 1 game by 1 game, and don't like to be encouraged to spam battles.

I wish I could give them.

Kaneloon #6 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 10:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 7 battles
Mostly check missions progression in your battle results (lower left), click on them to see what they bring - best way to identify them.

FrozenKemp #7 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 10:46

Major

• Players
  • 61027 battles
  • [ALLY] ALLY
As the Deadly Bulb suggests, getting the Halloween bonus going is like having reserves going.  Lately there are missions for reserves only some of the time.  During the Caernarvon grind event in September some levels of that gave out reserves.  

Sparkster23 #8 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 13:30

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 28732 battles
  • [SPK] SPK

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Oct 21 2018 - 02:50, said:

Just keep an eye on the webpage to see new missions announced, or the in-game MISSION tab.

No need to buy them with gold or cash.

You have a 2 and a 3 skills crew and you are only at 2800 battles: you are doing fine. This is not a race.

A couple of years back there were no reserves, the most we had was 2X weekends, that's why most were staying at tier 5 for thousands of games to work on crews.

Now things are easier, which is a good thing for new comers, but it still takes many many battles to get really good crews.

Alternatively you can always buy a tanks with BIA or a zero skill crew, it helps a lot.

Good luck out there !

And you could buy a Hershey bar for a nickle

TLWiz #9 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 13:47

Major

• Players
  • 25108 battles
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT
I have never bought reserves and never really paid attention to where they come from.  I just see them pop up after battles and I have a 418 of them right now. Sorry, not much help.

dunniteowl #10 Posted Oct 21 2018 - 16:03

Major

• Players
  • 39107 battles

View PostRedPlasticSpoon, on Oct 21 2018 - 00:41, said:

I've searched the forums and all throughout the web to find where the missions that give personal reserves are. 

I see people saying they have tons of them, or they get some out of nowhere, or just play the game and you will complete some missions on accident that give them. 

When I first started the game I had some. I can't remember if I completed missions for them but I do recall having a few, and I used them.

I haven't received any personal reserves in months. The only missions I see that give pr's are the tournament missions, that only activate in special battles. 

Help plz D: Ive been grinding out some soviet crews. I have 2 crews with 2 skills, and 1 with 3. but I did it all with no personal reserves. It's taking a while. 

Where am I supposed to get them besides buying more with gold. There are no missions available to me that reward with personal reserves.

Depending on what tier you are playing and what 'events' might be going on, you may not be able to get a mission that has, as it's 'reward' Personal Reserves.  That said; I opened my Client just now and checked the Missions Tab and found that there are:

Progetto 65 On-Track

Tournament Missions

Tank Mastery

Waffentrager; Mauschen; E 50; Covenanter; T1 Heavy, SU-152; Type 58; T71 DA

Battle of the Philippines

Other Missions

IN those missions there are a total of: 

(5) 300% Free XP for 1 hour

(8) 100% Free XP for 2 hours

(10) 300% Free XP for 2 hours

(5) 200% Crew XP for 1 hour

(10) 200% Crew XP for 2 hours

(2) 25% Credits for 1 hour

(5) 50% Credits for 1 hour

(10) 50% Credits for 2 hours

(5) 100% XP for 1 hour

(10) 100% XP for 2 hours

All of these are dependent upon which tanks you have available and/or select.  If you don't have the units, then you can't get the PRs.  If you don't complete the mission for them, you won't get them.  This may not seem fair, although you have to bear in mind that these things are always changing and are always being added to over the course of a year.

There have been times when there are missions galore and I haven't been able to take advantage of them.  Other times, they seem to fall into your lap every other game.  It just depends on what's going on at the moment.

You can check these things in the Missions Tab.  The New Missions 2.0 UI is much harder to understand in terms of the conditions that must be met, however, they are interpretable to some degree at a glance.  You can see which tank, the 'reward' and the general conditions that must be met to complete.

Hang in there and focus not on the PRs.  Focus on playing your best and they will come to you if you're in the Mission Available tanks.

GL, HF & HSYBF!

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users