Can't Apply Camo/WG no help.

5 replies to this topic

DannyS76 #1 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 17:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 16902 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

Have opened two different tickets at two different times. One for my 105, which they didn't fix, they just applied panther camo themselves. Closed that ticket.

Second ticket, can't apply camo at all, though on occasion it may work for one click.

To keep this short.....to isolate my system, ran my account on someone else's system. Still didn't work. Told WG it was isolated to the profile on their end. They come back checking my end again. They bounce the ticket around to other techs per answer on the ticket. Never have same person. Why am I here blowing off steam? I want it fixed. I can't apply camo to new tanks and I don't want WG doing it each time. Trust me everything that could be done on my end has been done.

Nunya_000 #2 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 17:53

Major

• Players
  • 21063 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW
A lot of times, some people on the forum can help you better than Customer Support, but we need more information if you are looking for help.  It is pretty weird that you are not only having a problem that I have never seen anybody complain about before, but you are having this issue on multiple computers.  Do you run mods?  Are mods being ran on the other computer?  Can you post  a screen shot of your garage and the screen where you are trying to purchase camo?

Vardeman #3 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 18:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43958 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

I've had this issue from time to time.  Usually after spamming the left mouse button for a while, it will finally work.

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 18:57

Major

• Players
  • 65885 battles

View PostVardeman, on Oct 26 2018 - 12:18, said:

I've had this issue from time to time.  Usually after spamming the left mouse button for a while, it will finally work.

This for whatever reason(s) and I've encountered it both running mods and vanilla.

DannyS76 #5 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 19:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 16902 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

I don't run mods. Per WG request, everything related to tanks has been deleted and reloaded several times, to include hidden files and such. I did all they ask for 5 days of playing with tickets. Myself and a tech friend of mine tried it on his system, to include reloading it their. I have almost adjusted to the fact that some update at some time will fix it.

Problem - when attempting to apply camo to any tank, it doesn't even start the process. The apply and exit never highlights either.

Nudnick #6 Posted Oct 26 2018 - 20:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 24828 battles
It's glitchy. For custom camo, if clicking hull then camo doesn't work, I try clicking camo then hull, then repeat for the other parts of the tank. Sometimes it takes several tries. I don't think I've had any trouble with the rental camo though.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users