The do's and the don'ts - XVM stats, Chance to win, and attitude

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

cloudwalkr #161 Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 54542 battles

View PostRG_Notch, on Nov 14 2018 - 22:13, said:

Yeah new players know not to listen to people who want them to waste time so they these people can get pad their stats. New players can decide if a useful tool is useful to them while the forumites can try to dissuade them because they don't like being xvm sniped or having other players not help them pad stats. 

I give new players more credit on how to manage their gaming time than the try hards who only care if they are helping stat padding. Again seen several more people YOLOing in low % matches, don't know if they are new or not but they know how to manage their xp/credits per hour. That's whats important to advancing. Some folks will talk their stats and all but those aren't getting them to higher tiers and better tanks faster. Every minute wasted in a mm determined loss is a minute you could be in another match earning. As long as you have tanks to roll out that's better than wasting time getting steam rolled. No one is learning anything by getting steam rolled. That's why sub 40% matches are so bad. 

Feel free to continue insulting me and my stats. I'm heading for having every tier 9 non arty unlocked and having fun. If you have fun getting steam rolled because the MM won't balance around skill be my guest. 

you clearly don't have an agenda at all, nope.

lol dude...getting to the next tank faster isn't a good thing to advise newer players.  

I love how you rely on MM to tell you who's going to win.  That's the sign of a fool and I hope others see it.  Just because YOU don't learn anything doesn't mean it's like that for others.  I've learned some of my most vital things from being beaten badly by another player.  It's a weak mind that can't learn from a situation.  The fact you rely on MM to tell you if it's a win or not and that you can't learn from your mistakes and others out playing you IS A GLARING SIGN OF A FOOL.  I hope others learn to spot it.  Anyway, you keep doing you, Notch.  Back to the ignore list you go. lolol

Edit:  The only thing you're good at is lying to yourself and others and making excuses for bad play.  Congrats on life achievements.

Edited by cloudwalkr, Yesterday, 11:13 PM.

RG_Notch #162 Posted Today, 03:12 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 24671 battles

View Postcloudwalkr, on Nov 14 2018 - 17:12, said:

you clearly don't have an agenda at all, nope.

lol dude...getting to the next tank faster isn't a good thing to advise newer players.  

I love how you rely on MM to tell you who's going to win.  That's the sign of a fool and I hope others see it.  Just because YOU don't learn anything doesn't mean it's like that for others.  I've learned some of my most vital things from being beaten badly by another player.  It's a weak mind that can't learn from a situation.  The fact you rely on MM to tell you if it's a win or not and that you can't learn from your mistakes and others out playing you IS A GLARING SIGN OF A FOOL.  I hope others learn to spot it.  Anyway, you keep doing you, Notch.  Back to the ignore list you go. lolol

Edit:  The only thing you're good at is lying to yourself and others and making excuses for bad play.  Congrats on life achievements.

Woot, ignored. Please actually ignore me then. I know the others who claim to ignore me just can't help but press the button to see what I posted. This just goes to show you how fake these people are. 

This is the only game where players are told to ignore useful information due to some players not wanting you to target them with arty using XVM or to dare to ruin their stats by not sticking around in a steam roll to help them pad their stats.

I'm sure that new players know that a lot of these try hards are just hoping that you will go out and be a meat shield while they hide in the back and snipe people or kill the tanks you damaged while getting steam rolled. Remember new players they want you to stay in low tiers longer so you aren't ruining matches for them. Weak minds are those that want others to play their way rather than be efficient with their time. 

So remember new players, ignore useful info and make sure you help these folks pad their stats. Or you could make the smart move and YOLO when the MM gives you a lousy match up. It's fun, hell sometimes you can turn it into a win by surprising people, and if you don't oh well on to the next match. No need to get frustrated over bad MMM when you can take charge. 

I'm sure you've seen others do it, I know I'm not the only one. Once someone goes you might as well join in. So let the try hards be try hards, I'm going to go out in a blaze of glory and fast. 

cloudwalkr #163 Posted Today, 03:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 54542 battles

ignored, didn't read 

:teethhappy::popcorn:

the_Deadly_Bulb #164 Posted Today, 04:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22567 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postcloudwalkr, on Nov 14 2018 - 18:17, said: