Incoming! November Tournament Missions to complete.

KRZY Tournaments Missions Things to do

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Nov 01 2018 - 20:52

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3371 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockies!

Should you choose to accept them. Click on the picture below for the missions to complete during your battles in the Tonk-A-Dome!

Missions are running from now (1Nov) until 1Dec.

Gravtech #2 Posted Nov 01 2018 - 21:58

Major

• Players
  • 32016 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
where's the "participate in a tournament that breaks down, receiving compensation at least 3 times" mission? 

ElfMagi2 #3 Posted Nov 01 2018 - 22:21

Captain

• Players
  • 53893 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

Assisted Damage missions in tournaments are insane.

Who comes up with these numbers?

Do you guy just spin a wheel or roll the dice?

Surely you never fought in a small team tournament battle.

Gran_Castigador_del_Mal #4 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 03:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3435 battles
  • [HUMO] HUMO
Assist and blocked damage are wrong... do you even play tournaments?
15k assist? 8k blocked... really?
And you just put 2vs and 3vs3 tournaments... 

Are you serious? I play all the tournaments the last month and we win a lot... But I cant complete the 8 missions... THEY ARE WRONG.

__WarChild__ #5 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 13:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 23140 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

Wargaming, PLEASE figure out that these Tournament Missions are a FAIL and that you need to stop including them as if they are motivation.  No offense to you, but these missions are INTENSELY ANNOYING to see every day all day on every tank even though they don't apply.  The Sheriff mission was bad enough and you sort of helped by adding more, but it's still such a RARE occurrence that having the mission all the time is also ANNOYING.

Alternatively:

Aslain, PLEASE update your modpack to so that I can remove having to look at all these USELESS missions like you do the General Chat (also useless).  Thank you!

KRZYBooP #6 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 17:27

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3371 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostElfMagi2, on Nov 01 2018 - 15:21, said:

Assisted Damage missions in tournaments are insane.

Who comes up with these numbers?

Do you guy just spin a wheel or roll the dice?

Surely you never fought in a small team tournament battle.

View PostGran_Castigador_del_Mal, on Nov 01 2018 - 20:00, said:

Assist and blocked damage are wrong... do you even play tournaments?
15k assist? 8k blocked... really?
And you just put 2vs and 3vs3 tournaments... 

Are you serious? I play all the tournaments the last month and we win a lot... But I cant complete the 8 missions... THEY ARE WRONG.

These missions are for the entire month to keep players coming back and participating in multiple tournaments. Some of the numbers are higher due to the tier of battle. 

Thank you very much for everyone's feedback on the tournaments :)

Edited by KRZYBooP, Nov 02 2018 - 17:27.

Gran_Castigador_del_Mal #7 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 18:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3435 battles
  • [HUMO] HUMO

View PostKRZYBooP, on Nov 02 2018 - 16:27, said:

These missions are for the entire month to keep players coming back and participating in multiple tournaments. Some of the numbers are higher due to the tier of battle. 

Thank you very much for everyone's feedback on the tournaments :)

Ok, one by one. FACTS.

1 I play ALL the tournaments the last month, october... Every Tournament winning a lot.
Check how i finish in tournament missions here http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cgn6t5&s=9
I only complete 4... of course assist and blocked damage not.

2 You pretend that we make a lot of damage and assist when weplay 1vs1, 2vs2 and 3vs3 theres no way to achieve that numbers
We dont have 5vs5 or 7vs7 every weekend, only sometimes.

3 Theres a lot of technical victorys... Do you even play tournaments? I know you dont.

4 A tournament is not a random battle where you can do that kind of things easy. Think in the maps for example... you dont put one map for heavys every weekend so i can play and make "blocked damage"...
Or you want that i make blocked damage in a light or medium, dont you?

5 How many people complete the entire 8 missions the las month, can you tell me?

6 Reserves, really? More?

Check the tournaments this weekend... today friday 1vs1 tier 6... so NO ASSIST at all... imposible, then maybe a few blocked, not much. And techinicals... remember.
Tomorrow... 2vs2 tier 10... maybe some blocked... no assist.
Sunday... 3vs3 tier 8 in empire´s border... so a lot of mediums... then no blocked... maybe a few assist, maybe.

And you think in 4 weekends like this we are going to make 15k blocked and assist hahahaha really? Do you even make the maths?

Everyday I surpise my self looking the things you make wargamming. Like a few reserves were motivation...

I think i can talk about tournaments, I have more than 450 tournaments played. Do you play even one?

KRZYBooP #8 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 19:14

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3371 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostGran_Castigador_del_Mal, on Nov 02 2018 - 11:06, said:

Ok, one by one. FACTS.

1 I play ALL the tournaments the last month, october... Every Tournament winning a lot.
Check how i finish in tournament missions here http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cgn6t5&s=9
I only complete 4... of course assist and blocked damage not.

2 You pretend that we make a lot of damage and assist when weplay 1vs1, 2vs2 and 3vs3 theres no way to achieve that numbers
We dont have 5vs5 or 7vs7 every weekend, only sometimes.

3 Theres a lot of technical victorys... Do you even play tournaments? I know you dont.

4 A tournament is not a random battle where you can do that kind of things easy. Think in the maps for example... you dont put one map for heavys every weekend so i can play and make "blocked damage"...
Or you want that i make blocked damage in a light or medium, dont you?

5 How many people complete the entire 8 missions the las month, can you tell me?

6 Reserves, really? More?

Check the tournaments this weekend... today friday 1vs1 tier 6... so NO ASSIST at all... imposible, then maybe a few blocked, not much. And techinicals... remember.
Tomorrow... 2vs2 tier 10... maybe some blocked... no assist.
Sunday... 3vs3 tier 8 in empire´s border... so a lot of mediums... then no blocked... maybe a few assist, maybe.

And you think in 4 weekends like this we are going to make 15k blocked and assist hahahaha really? Do you even make the maths?

Everyday I surpise my self looking the things you make wargamming. Like a few reserves were motivation...

I think i can talk about tournaments, I have more than 450 tournaments played. Do you play even one?

Thank you very much for your passionate feedback on tournaments. Please understand that I am not on here to argue or debate about mission rewards, and also not permitted to participate in any tournament as a Wargaming employee. However, I have credited out some of the compensation due to some of the technical issues brought on by tournaments, so have some understanding of player frustrations with these events. 

You have brought up very valid concerns that our team will look into concerning the missions. Now I am speculating as to the reasons, but these missions seemed to be aimed at players for all skill levels. Receiving boosters for just killing tanks after investing time, and credits helps with the overall cost to have a tank participate in the tournament. 

Destroying 6 enemy Tanks over the course of the entire month participating in tournaments doesn't seem that far-fetched. However, to your point 15k assisted damage in a month with only a few T8 tournaments does make it not as easy to complete. 

Please keep in mind that this is only the second month that Tournament missions are available and we are still making changes. 

nebel #9 Posted Nov 02 2018 - 23:54

Private

• Players
  • 11645 battles
  • [WEGE] WEGE
yeah agree that most of these are pointlessly difficult.  No one has that kind of time.

ElfMagi2 #10 Posted Nov 03 2018 - 21:37

Captain

• Players
  • 53893 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

Some perspective:

Last month I participated in appox 12 tournaments (the 3 on the weekends)

Assisted damage grand total of all tournaments was 68.

So you can see when you create a mission to do 8k and 15k that the players that participate in these tournaments know that it cannot be done.

On one hand these missions are an added bonus and I am not outraged that I cannot complete them, however it is disturbing that someone at WarGaming thinks these mission can be accomplished.

What comes to mind are the shows like Bar Rescue and Kitchen Nightmares where Jon Taffer and Chef Ramsey go in and criticizes the owner because they have no clue what in going on with their own product. 

_Sharky_ #11 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 20:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 50962 battles
  • [AC] AC
Am I missing something...I don't see any tournys going on right now? What is the deal?

_Steel_Casket_ #12 Posted Nov 14 2018 - 23:30

Captain

• Players
  • 82631 battles
  • [T_U_C] T_U_C
What another bad joke

Also tagged with KRZY, Tournaments, Missions, Things to do

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users