MOD/SKIN/PIMPING

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

cost_ady #1 Posted Nov 04 2018 - 21:09

Private

• Players
  • 51746 battles
  • [THETA] THETA
creating a mode for tanks to tun them up or pimping (lights skin bodykits with no efect) or/and have some option that alow to add armor that will afect the tank too (for example i put a plate of space armor on the turret it will be 2 tons 25 mm thick like a modification in the feald will be, it will end up a troll tank lol but you get the point ... NFS carbon or underground II ;) 
they will end up ugly af but atleast the player will like the look of his tank & it alow you to milk more money from the WW the normal player will have more things to spend his gold silver or whatever that he get from RB for tournaments 
BTW the amount of gold you trow in tournaments this days are huge plus the amount of things from the mission WOW 5 years ago was something that only a WW cood have 
this days what took me 4-5 years i can doit in a year or less

Wirbelfeld #2 Posted Nov 04 2018 - 22:19

Captain

• Players
  • 20445 battles
  • [R-7] R-7

View Postcost_ady, on Nov 04 2018 - 20:09, said:

creating a mode for tanks to tun them up or pimping (lights skin bodykits with no efect) or/and have some option that alow to add armor that will afect the tank too (for example i put a plate of space armor on the turret it will be 2 tons 25 mm thick like a modification in the feald will be, it will end up a troll tank lol but you get the point ... NFS carbon or underground II ;) 
they will end up ugly af but atleast the player will like the look of his tank & it alow you to milk more money from the WW the normal player will have more things to spend his gold silver or whatever that he get from RB for tournaments 
BTW the amount of gold you trow in tournaments this days are huge plus the amount of things from the mission WOW 5 years ago was something that only a WW cood have 
this days what took me 4-5 years i can doit in a year or less

Why did you choose to write your post in this color and font

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users