Mod Pack

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:13

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25464 battles
can any of u tell me if there is a mod pack that just has the color information on everybody at the beginning of the game.  I really don't want all that other crap as I'm not a mental guru.  I tried Quickybaby's Mod pack but for some reason when I tried to download this one the web site said he did something wrong and I wasn't allowed.

Mr_BushyBeard #2 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3589 battles
Just plain old XVM will do it. 

iAmEbola #3 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 12477 battles

Vanilla WoT = Best WoT

There are plenty of colors in the game, why do you need more?

banziduck #4 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:36

Captain

• Players
  • 22764 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

Go to the wot mod website and you should be able to find what your looking for.  QB's also has a platoon bug so I would suggest you don't use it.  Aslain's has that, what ever you pick don't let it influence your play.

Cheers

dunniteowl #5 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

There are only TWO colors that matter in game.

Green Tanks:  All Green Tanks you presume know just enough to move their tanks and bang their sticks.

Red Tanks:  All Red Tanks you presume know how to destroy everything in sight without breaking a sweat.

Until you see proof otherwise (this is where the concept of Observation comes into play) this is really all you require for color coding.  The rest is YOU learning all you can to be a proficient and competent player.  And that last 'you' was not directed at the OP.  It is a general, all encompassing YOU that includes me in that mix along with everyone else.

Currently, I consider myself to be adequately competent and proficient to make a difference more than I do not.  That's all I can objectively say on the matter.

GL, HF & HSYBF!

(I have, actually, Seen You on the Battle Field, btw)

OvO

the_Deadly_Bulb #6 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 22:51

Major

• Players
  • 29325 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostYojimbo50, on Nov 06 2018 - 13:13, said:

can any of u tell me if there is a mod pack that just has the color information on everybody at the beginning of the game.  I really don't want all that other crap as I'm not a mental guru.  I tried Quickybaby's Mod pack but for some reason when I tried to download this one the web site said he did something wrong and I wasn't allowed.

As has been posted XVM from most mods packs will give you the XVM colors for the teams.

That said you must also log in and activate XVM from the XVM site for this type of mod to function.

This is the site. https://modxvm.com/en/

I strongly advise you to only use the settings in the top black bar, and the translation settings for the language of your choice if required.

Leave any other links alone.

You must sign in using your WG ID, but the XVM site will NOT get your ID or password.

When you click on the sign in link you will be transferred to WG who will log you in to the 3rd party XVM site and return you to the XVM site logged in.

Ignore anything and everything else from this site other than the items in the top black bar.

Once you have activated your XVM it will stay active for 14 days. You must re-register once its expired or return and prolong the service prior to the 14 day expiration period. :honoring:

PALEJEDI #7 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 23:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 39564 battles
  • [MECHS] MECHS

View PostYojimbo50, on Nov 06 2018 - 22:13, said:

don't bother with KING CRYBABY,S mod pack use ASlains

_Steel_Casket_ #8 Posted Nov 14 2018 - 22:43

Captain

• Players
  • 91123 battles
  • [T_U_C] T_U_C
Aslain's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users