CONTACTS LIST

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PALEJEDI #1 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 01:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29657 battles
  • [MECHS] MECHS

In the contact list it shows when people are in your friend list is on by the little green lite, how fixing it where when u

bring up the contact list it also shows the people on your black list that are online also..

rockbutcher #2 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 01:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18836 battles
  • [69CBR] 69CBR
Why are you fixated on jerks that you have blacklisted?  Let it go and move on.

dunniteowl #3 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 03:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 22618 battles

I have only ever used my Blacklist ONE TIME.  For about an hour.  Then I removed that person.

I have "Blocked for This Battle" maybe a dozen times (after I found out you could do it).  Why, though, would I want to know if someone that won't remember me the next two or three battles if they are online or not?  It's not like they can hurt me, scare me or ruin my night by their very presence.  Do you find that this situation is just as true for you?

Just curious.

OvO

PALEJEDI #4 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 04:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29657 battles
  • [MECHS] MECHS

View Postdunniteowl, on Nov 07 2018 - 03:57, said:

I have only ever used my Blacklist ONE TIME.  For about an hour.  Then I removed that person.

I have "Blocked for This Battle" maybe a dozen times (after I found out you could do it).  Why, though, would I want to know if someone that won't remember me the next two or three battles if they are online or not?  It's not like they can hurt me, scare me or ruin my night by their very presence.  Do you find that this situation is just as true for you?

Just curious.

OvO

just to figure out the percentage of the odds of getting them in battle if it showed they were on..

dunniteowl #5 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 04:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 22618 battles

Wouldn't your mental powers be better used in, say, solving world hunger?  Or maybe learning the Game Mechanics?  Either of those would probably be a much better use of your brain cells.

OvO

In case you decide it IS worth more to you, try reading this:   The WoT Welcome Package  I believe it will provide you a much greater benefit than anything they could do with your Black List functions.

GL, HF & HSYBF!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users