Wipe Service For NA Servers

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Superjak95 #1 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 12:19

Private

• Players
  • 11035 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

For some reason EU, and Asian players can have their WOT and WOWs account wiped, but NA players can't for some weird reason so Wargaming def should add that option for NA players (Doesn't really make sense why they'd offer it for other servers but not NA). Hoping this service becomes available soon.

Edited by Superjak95, Nov 07 2018 - 12:22.

kebab6597 #2 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 12:44

Major

• Players
  • 55991 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
I believe it is also available here on the NA server and has been for many years, I think you just have to submit a support ticket asking for the reset but you will have everything except premium time and tanks taken away 

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 13:52

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

Works the same in Americas servers as it does in EU, RU, Asia.

iAmEbola #4 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 13:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 11772 battles

Let me make sure I understand this.  

You could request to get your service record clean-slated, yet you keep all of your premium tanks, gold, and premium time?  

What about Free XP and Silver?

heavymetal1967 #5 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 13:56

Major

• Players
  • 65947 battles

View Postkebab6597, on Nov 07 2018 - 06:44, said:

I believe it is also available here on the NA server and has been for many years, I think you just have to submit a support ticket asking for the reset but you will have everything except premium time and tanks taken away 

This, but NOT sure either OP.

Either way I'd file a ticket and ask.

Meanwhile some details - at least for EU.  As this is from the EU server not NA. 

From EU server, https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10184/

How can I wipe or reset my account?

Created 3 months ago Updated 3 months ago

Update: 24/09/2016

We would like to inform you that due to ongoing technical issues, account wipe procedure will not reset all account stats shown on your profile. This might also affect your stats on other 3rd party websites and/or modifications. We are currently working on a solution but we are not able to promise you an exact date at the moment and the fix on the stats can take longer than expected.

Therefore, if you still would like to have your account wiped, please provide us with your confirmation that you understand and accept that account wipe procedure may cause stats issues on your profile. We will update this message once the problem is completely fixed.

--

For different reasons, players may want to reset their in-game progress and have a fresh start.

Every game account is eligible to a one (1) time exception granting an account wipe.

If you would like to reset your game account, the following will be erased:

• All purchases done with credits (tech tree vehicles, modules, etc).
  • All research performed in the Tech tree.
  • All the statistical data of the account (Kill ratio, damage ratio, etc).
  • All the crew members.
  • All experience (including Free EXP) and credits.
  • All mission progress including reward tanks from the Personal Missions.
  • All non-premium camouflages.
  • Camouflages for non-premium tanks.
  • Premium camouflages for premium vehicles that aren't currently selected.
  • Bonds.
  • Premium shells.

The following will remain on the game account:

• The current amount of gold you have in the account.
  • Premium days you may have left.
  • Garage/port slots.
  • Premium vehicles.
  • Barracks slots (when applicable).
  • Premium camouflages selected on premium vehicles.

Personal mission progress in WoT PC will be reset and any reward from those missions, including vehicles, will be removed.

If you wish to have your game account wiped, please submit a ticket and provide the following information:

• Name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) at the time of the account creation.
  • City of registration.
  • Full phone number bound to the account (mandatory if there is one).
  • Confirmation that you want to have your account wiped.
  • We will also require you to send us a proof of payment from your Bank Account statements/Paypal payment logs/Online phone records showing several transactions related to Wargaming.net.

Email screenshots are not valid. Please, remove any other non-WG related information. Also take into account that the maximum size for .jpg files is 2 MB

--

For the time being, we can only offer the possibility of an account wipe in WoT PC and WoWs game accounts. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ortinoth #6 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 14:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25993 battles

You can not wipe your NA account like it is on other servers, unless your account has been hacked or stolen.  Here is what NA support told me from a ticket :

Hey Ortinoth,

Thanks for writing back.

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer an account wipe service. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you.

We do not know if nor when such an option will be made available. That is up to our development team, and it is an issue that has been raised before. The best way to keep up to the date with such an option is to visit the official World of Tanks website as any announcements on this potential addition will be made there: http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/

Please also keep in mind that the NA servers do not follow the same policies as other servers, such as EU. Some players may get confused or may access the wrong server's support portal and stumble upon certain articles that do not apply to the NA server, such as this one: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/313

We highly encourage our players to discuss their ideas and constructive criticism about an account wipe service on our Suggestions forum here: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/260-suggestions/

Our developers read the forums regularly, and take inspiration from our players' comments. The more players that support an idea, the higher the chance that it will be implemented.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day ahead!

HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 15:48

Major

• Players
  • 12650 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB
This game is not that important that you screw it up.  You earned your stats, keep em.

venom286 #8 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 16:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38660 battles
  • [FARTZ] FARTZ
its in the contact section but why would you want everything wiped thats alot work done for nothing 

El_Monstro_De_Galleta #9 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 16:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41289 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Nov 07 2018 - 09:48, said:

This game is not that important that you screw it up.  You earned your stats, keep em.

Agree, my crap stats are mine.  I also think it more important to keep the crew skills/perks. And if you are playing better recently, if like xvm Camo...

65Camino #10 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 17:03

Captain

• Players
  • 31815 battles
  • [2CMBG] 2CMBG
Can't imagine throwing away all the time invested in terms of research and crew skills, let alone losing all the tech tree tanks. If you are that obsessed with stats, would it not be simpler to just start fresh with a new account?

Almighty_Johnson #11 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 17:23

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22282 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Just start an Alt account.  It's less hassle and you get to keep all the crap you already earned....

Fitz506 #12 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 18:02

Major

• Players
  • 35788 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
You would really want to lose all that crew XP? WHY?!

KingofDragons #13 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 18:15

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 21490 battles
Stop playing low winrate tanks.. Use your high winrate tanks.. If you look at your stats you invested 6000 games in tanks that can't even hit a 50% winrate...

Superjak95 #14 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 19:42

Private

• Players
  • 11035 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostOrtinoth, on Nov 07 2018 - 14:14, said:

You can not wipe your NA account like it is on other servers, unless your account has been hacked or stolen.  Here is what NA support told me from a ticket :

Hey Ortinoth,

Thanks for writing back.

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer an account wipe service. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you.

We do not know if nor when such an option will be made available. That is up to our development team, and it is an issue that has been raised before. The best way to keep up to the date with such an option is to visit the official World of Tanks website as any announcements on this potential addition will be made there: http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/

Please also keep in mind that the NA servers do not follow the same policies as other servers, such as EU. Some players may get confused or may access the wrong server's support portal and stumble upon certain articles that do not apply to the NA server, such as this one: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/313

We highly encourage our players to discuss their ideas and constructive criticism about an account wipe service on our Suggestions forum here: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/260-suggestions/

Our developers read the forums regularly, and take inspiration from our players' comments. The more players that support an idea, the higher the chance that it will be implemented.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your continued support! Have a great day ahead!

Got the same reply from the support team.

Superjak95 #15 Posted Nov 07 2018 - 19:43

Private

• Players
  • 11035 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
Those which are saying make an alt account etc or why would you get rid of your stats etc.... The reason is some of us just like the grind from starting all over, and the reason we'd rather not make alt accounts is so that we can keep our premium tanks etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users