The secret Arty players don't want you to know...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

_Red_Saaryn_ #21 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 21:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15906 battles
  • [-IKR-] -IKR-
The only real secret that arty doesnt want you to find is how easy is to do counter battery and that dealing with enemy arty from the start will help win most games

BlackFive #22 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 21:40

Major

• Players
  • 29846 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

People read title 

Respond to title

Have no clue what a non sequitur is 

RC_1140 #23 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 21:51

Major

• Players
  • 59460 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PosttheSparatan117, on Nov 08 2018 - 05:08, said:

The Pershing... is totally ready for surprise snoo snoo.

In all seirousness though, why hasn't the Pershing been given some love over the course of the past 6-8 patches?

• 6.7 Sec Reload time
  • .35 Dispersion with top gun, .34 with BiA crew, .33 with Food.... or you can skip the BiA crew and just run food and it'll still go down to .33. Vents do nothing.
  • 190 Pen at Tier 8... which sees Tier X almost 80% of the time.... always be sure to bring at least 60% gold fellers... you will have a 25% chance of hitting where you aim... might as well make it count.
  • Armor that is really only effective against Tier 6

But at least it's got ...

• 10 degrees of gun depression
  • Decent camo
  • Almost max view range

Kiss that Camo goodbye once you take a shot though.

I guess it'd be tolerable if it were to get a dispersion and DPS buff ... but that pen is just so bad...

Idk, I guess I'll just grind through it and toss it in the garage. I had high hopes for it seeing as how good the freedom pershing is ... but... it's premium counter part is better in almost every way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The dpm is a bit lacking, but not crippling.

The accuracy is fine, you are a medium not a td. 

190 pen isn't great but its good enough, and if you need it there is the op 268 pen apcr round. 

The gun mantlet can get up to 400mm effective armor in some spots, it can easily bounce tier 10 shots. But there are a lot of weak areas on the turret so you can't sit there and take shots. 

It has decent camo, same view range as most tier 10's, usable turret armor, great gun depression, very good apcr round, and amazing gun handling. Plus those are all strengths you can use at the same time. Its made for poking ridges for just a second to shoot someone at medium range and its very good at doing so. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users