41 replies to this topic

Pipinghot #41 Posted Nov 10 2018 - 20:14

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostNunya_000, on Nov 08 2018 - 22:34, said:

View PostPipinghot, on Nov 08 2018 - 18:43, said:

That must have been the result of shenanigans by people messing with the wiki, right from the very beginning it has always been clear the Intuition only responds to player key presses.

Then it was changed in wiki prior to 2013 when I started playing.  One thing I am good at is research, and I researched all the skills/perks prior as I advanced my crews.  I was always under the impression that the loader decided when to switch rounds and....being the control freak that I am.....that was THE reason I decided I never wanted that perk.

That's interesting, it makes me wonder when this myth started spreading. From the very beginning of the Intuition perk we all understood very clearly that it would only react to players pressing keys, It would be interesting if we could see when this strange interpretation started filtering into the player base and ended up on the wiki.

Tedster_ #42 Posted Nov 12 2018 - 03:53

Major

• Players
  • 40805 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

View PostPipinghot, on Nov 10 2018 - 14:14, said:

That's interesting, it makes me wonder when this myth started spreading. From the very beginning of the Intuition perk we all understood very clearly that it would only react to players pressing keys, It would be interesting if we could see when this strange interpretation started filtering into the player base and ended up on the wiki.

No clue.  I always thought it was pretty well understood too.

View PostHurk, on Nov 09 2018 - 09:38, said:

might i suggest moving those crews to other vehicles then, and starting or using others with less. 

im almost constantly faced with the opposite problem. Arty crews are notoriously low on skills due to the poor exp per match vs the rest of my tanks, so i steal crews from whatever line i have the most premium tanks in to train up a new one. 

Nope, not when what you are known for is CW artillery.  And basically all my crews are at 3+ skills anyways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users