Jump to content


KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Make way for the Semi New LT-432

Tank sale KRZY newish Tank Lt-432 lt432

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Bam_The_Tomato #21 Posted Nov 10 2018 - 19:34

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 20054 battles
  • 2
  • [PINGU] PINGU
  • Member since:
    01-26-2015

i am logged in, and all i get is "ITEM UNAVAILABLE This item is not available for you. Please browse the shop's website to find other interesting offers."

i have premium time.. but the game thinks i dont??? seriously?

 



yruputin #22 Posted Nov 10 2018 - 20:43

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 31057 battles
  • 494
  • [HOR] HOR
  • Member since:
    03-08-2016

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Nov 09 2018 - 20:12, said:

Be sure you have at least 1 prem day in your garage and are logged into the Prem Shop to see the pre-sale deal.

 

I just bought it for $31.

 

 

 

 

 

 

no you didn't:child:

Fluffy_Kittens #23 Posted Nov 10 2018 - 21:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 46917 battles
  • 2,728
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011

View PostBam_The_Tomato, on Nov 10 2018 - 18:34, said:

i am logged in, and all i get is "ITEM UNAVAILABLE This item is not available for you. Please browse the shop's website to find other interesting offers."

i have premium time.. but the game thinks i dont??? seriously?

 

 

i'll post this again

 

 

so for those of you who dont see it in the shop,

the premium shop, the game website as well as the forums are all on different servers

 

so if you click on the "buy" button in the website, you get redirected to the premium shop, but you are not logged in,

after being redirected to the premium shop, [check the top right hand corner, if your name is not there then you are NOT logged in] you have to then click on the login button, (which will auto log you in if you are currently logged in in another window, ie the one you just clicked from)

then after loging in, it becomes available to you (if you have a premium account)



xX_NYET_Xx #24 Posted Nov 11 2018 - 20:18

    Private

  • Players
  • 11579 battles
  • 7
  • [5D5] 5D5
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

View PostBam_The_Tomato, on Nov 10 2018 - 18:34, said:

i am logged in, and all i get is "ITEM UNAVAILABLE This item is not available for you. Please browse the shop's website to find other interesting offers."

i have premium time.. but the game thinks i dont??? seriously?

 

 

I'm also getting this... I'm logged into the premium shop. I even log out and log back in and nothing

Edit: I logged into the game then checked the premium shop and I was able to get it.


Edited by xX_NYET_Xx, Nov 11 2018 - 21:49.


Zip_O_ #25 Posted Nov 11 2018 - 21:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 29861 battles
  • 35
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011
where can I get all the Info on this Tank??????????????

cactus27 #26 Posted Nov 12 2018 - 19:27

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50538 battles
  • 232
  • Member since:
    10-31-2011

View PostFluffy_Kittens, on Nov 10 2018 - 14:20, said:

 

i'll post this again

 

 

so for those of you who dont see it in the shop,

the premium shop, the game website as well as the forums are all on different servers

 

so if you click on the "buy" button in the website, you get redirected to the premium shop, but you are not logged in,

after being redirected to the premium shop, [check the top right hand corner, if your name is not there then you are NOT logged in] you have to then click on the login button, (which will auto log you in if you are currently logged in in another window, ie the one you just clicked from)

then after loging in, it becomes available to you (if you have a premium account)

 

you can post it as many times as you want it does not change the facts: i have a day of premium, i am logged in, i cannot buy it. i have logged out and back in closed windows etc etc cannot buy it

hmuryj #27 Posted Nov 12 2018 - 21:22

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 9074 battles
  • 2
  • [RUSS] RUSS
  • Member since:
    03-18-2017
The tank is significantly nerfed compared to the last test. it is very disappointing!

nrnstraswa #28 Posted Nov 12 2018 - 21:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16401 battles
  • 552
  • [AJ] AJ
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Meh, another soviet premium.  

Edited by nrnstraswa, Nov 12 2018 - 21:29.


cactus27 #29 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 01:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50538 battles
  • 232
  • Member since:
    10-31-2011

still can't get it

 



cuiij #30 Posted Nov 14 2018 - 08:35

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
I did not get tanks after purchase please help me

KRZYBooP #31 Posted Nov 14 2018 - 17:00

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3975 battles
  • 223
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View Postcuiij, on Nov 14 2018 - 01:35, said:

I did not get tanks after purchase please help me

 

Please submit a ticket to our support team so they can investigate this issue. 

https://na.wargaming...ducts/wot/help/



CraterBait #32 Posted Nov 14 2018 - 19:20

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36910 battles
  • 50
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View Postcactus27, on Nov 12 2018 - 18:27, said:

 

you can post it as many times as you want it does not change the facts: i have a day of premium, i am logged in, i cannot buy it. i have logged out and back in closed windows etc etc cannot buy it

 

I feel your pain cactus27, I have tried many times to purchase premium tanks, special offers and deals to no avail. I generally get a "Item not available in your country" response from WarGaming. I have submitted tickets but only ever get a cut/paste reply... why? Well I believe WarGaming simply do not care. I have no problem at all spending money on things I enjoy but WarGaming can't be bothered doing anything about my in ability to purchase their digital goods.

 

Do not get me wrong, it is not every single time I try to purchase, it just happens most of the time. If it happens once with an attempted purchase, it will happen every single time I try with that particular item. I do not fight with it anymore, if it fails, I simply leave my money in my bank rather than giving it to WarGaming. I can't imagine how much of my money WarGaming have missed out on because their online shop also uses the RNG algorithm. Shoot/miss, shoot/miss, shoot/miss... buy/can't, buy/can't, buy/can't.

 

 



katlord #33 Posted Jan 30 2019 - 08:33

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5184 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011
When will this be available for sale again?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users