Game Center and --> Logon Problems

2 replies to this topic

HottieHotPants #1 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 00:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9515 battles

Every night for one week now, after server reset the WG Game Center Launcher forgets my logon credentials.   When I try to re-establish them the little spinny circle chases itself for hours.

(I really don't let it spin for hours.  I just used that for dramatic effect.   After a long minute I shut it down and say F this BS)

E-V-E-R-Y single day I need to REINSTALL the Game Center client to re-establish a logon if I want to Play.   Someone who thinks they are intelligent needs to take a look a your credentials server.

I play early mornings......I have also noted 2 hours before server reset      (recently: last two weeks)    the logon reverts back to the days of old school style.

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 01:05

Major

• Players
  • 37964 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
When it does that for me, I just shut the game center down for a few minutes.

HottieHotPants #3 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 01:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9515 battles

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Nov 12 2018 - 18:05, said:

When it does that for me, I just shut the game center down for a few minutes.

Ya,  I shut it down, exit out, kill process task, reboot computer..............................still end up having to do a WG Game Center Launcher Client  reinstall

Works fantastic for the entirety of the whole day.................until.................server reset comes around and goes....................gotta REINSTALL that stupid, amazingly fantastic, glorious, utmost useful piece of  **** (tool) they have given us 

Edited by HottieHotPants, Nov 13 2018 - 01:14.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users