• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

BaconMeLoveIt #21 Posted Nov 15 2018 - 05:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 14081 battles
  • [-STN-] -STN-

Combat Intelligence

Single-vehicle bundles are also available!

*Except SPGs (sorry) ...

Why you do this Wargaming?!?!? :(

HeavyCalibre #22 Posted Nov 15 2018 - 06:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 27657 battles

What a rip off! I have TWO tier 8 PREMIUM tanks, T-54 Mod 1 and FCM50-t...yet NEITHER IS allowed to play? I thought it was open to tier 8 tanks but obviously I would have to buy something. Well I am done and finished spending money on this game.

So, why not bring back what we all WANT: FRONTLINE...?

If you care about your players and the people who pay your salaries, you'd do what we want. It's called Customer Service.

MachoGrande56 #23 Posted Nov 15 2018 - 08:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 25958 battles

View PostHEHACTbE, on Nov 14 2018 - 09:55, said:

Actually the chances are higher for Tier 8 Grand battles than for Tier 10 ones. That is what WG said.

Where does WG say this? Its not in the announcement.

MachoGrande56 #24 Posted Nov 15 2018 - 08:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 25958 battles

View Postwganz_87, on Nov 13 2018 - 21:57, said:

Like it or not, WoT is a business and they have to make money to keep the servers running. Those promotions are their advertising and is a source of revenue for them.
I enjoyed the multiple Grand Battles I had tonight and want them to remain as a constant feature. 

Add more maps and throw in monthly Tier VII Skirmishes with only premium tanks with 2X boxes; I'd be a happy camper. 

I swear, some of you would complain about being hung with a new rope. 

Listen lady, I have spent an embarrasing amount of money on this game since 2011. I have had a premium account since the beginning. I have purchased many premium tanks. So take your bs pontifcating somewhere else I'm not buying it. Nor am I buying any more tier 8 premium tanks because with current MM tier premiums are a waste of money.

WG is a buyer beware company. They take your money and within a few months they change the conditions of the game to make your purchase a waste.

KRZYBooP #25 Posted Nov 15 2018 - 17:55

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3490 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostHeavyCalibre, on Nov 14 2018 - 23:34, said:

What a rip off! I have TWO tier 8 PREMIUM tanks, T-54 Mod 1 and FCM50-t...yet NEITHER IS allowed to play? I thought it was open to tier 8 tanks but obviously I would have to buy something. Well I am done and finished spending money on this game.

So, why not bring back what we all WANT: FRONTLINE...?

If you care about your players and the people who pay your salaries, you'd do what we want. It's called Customer Service.

These tanks are not excluded from the grand battles. The recommendations are to promote sales and I personally recommend them with much feedback and assistance from my co-workers. 

My other recommendations can be found HERE and include many other Tier VIII premiums including the PZ II J's older brother: The Chrysler K. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users