Jump to content


Welcome to a thread about Clan Wars

me mine us we ours you them context is overrated release the audio

  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: Chivalry is dead (70 members have cast votes)

Charles Sniper is a free agent?

  1. Yes (9 votes [12.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 12.86%

  2. Yes (4 votes [5.71%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 5.71%

  3. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...rrrr... (38 votes [54.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 54.29%

  4. No (19 votes [27.14%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 27.14%

RELIC is bad still

  1. Yes (29 votes [41.43%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 41.43%

  2. Yes (10 votes [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  3. Oui (31 votes [44.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 44.29%

You voted

  1. Yes (45 votes [64.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 64.29%

  2. Yes (25 votes [35.71%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 35.71%

You didn't vote

  1. No (45 votes [64.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 64.29%

  2. No (25 votes [35.71%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 35.71%

Is pineapple of pizza code on Tinder for something i should know about?

  1. Yes (13 votes [18.57%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 18.57%

  2. No (11 votes [15.71%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.71%

  3. You should know but nobodys gonna tell ya. (46 votes [65.71%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 65.71%

Anime vs. BBQ, who wins?

  1. Tentacles (23 votes [32.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 32.86%

  2. Beef (47 votes [67.14%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 67.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

lozarus #41 Posted Nov 17 2018 - 11:43

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47237 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostCSTanks744, on Nov 17 2018 - 03:16, said:

Teal* And I was referring to you getting all buddy buddy with someone over their stats, but I guess that one soared too high.

 

Well yeah i'm not likely to get inside jokes between someone i don't know and someone i don't know. 

I'll try harder to be clairvoyant....

I sense, something's coming through... i sense that you average.... 3 shots of damage average in all the tanks you play. 

Edge_of_Insanity #42 Posted Nov 17 2018 - 15:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22096 battles
  • 1,713
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

View PostCSTanks744, on Nov 16 2018 - 22:16, said:

 

Teal* And I was referring to you getting all buddy buddy with someone over their stats, but I guess that one soared too high.

Are you upset that your stats arent high enough for him to want to be buddy buddy with you?



_THE_TALENT_ #43 Posted Nov 17 2018 - 16:47

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23453 battles
  • 109
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    09-16-2011

View PostEdge_of_Insanity, on Nov 17 2018 - 15:41, said:

Are you upset that your stats arent high enough for him to want to be buddy buddy with you?

 

oof *user was banned from the server*

PM_Loves_Hoarce #44 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 00:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 19680 battles
  • 338
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013

View Postyewchung, on Nov 15 2018 - 21:13, said:

 

200IQ players went to -G- though

 

We did?

smol_phanzo #45 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 01:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35177 battles
  • 544
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    05-06-2012

View PostPM_Loves_Hoarce, on Nov 17 2018 - 15:59, said:

 

We did?

 

PM got rejected :^)

yewchung #46 Posted Nov 18 2018 - 08:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 24335 battles
  • 4,871
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostPM_Loves_Hoarce, on Nov 18 2018 - 07:59, said:

 

We did?

 

did you?

CSTanks744 #47 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 02:05

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11031 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View Postlozarus, on Nov 17 2018 - 10:43, said:

 

Well yeah i'm not likely to get inside jokes between someone i don't know and someone i don't know. 

I'll try harder to be clairvoyant....

I sense, something's coming through... i sense that you average.... 3 shots of damage average in all the tanks you play. 

 

You're incredibly intelligent, my friend. You should probably check the last time I played a battle on this horrible game. Right after you get your recents above those overalls.

lozarus #48 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 02:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47237 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostCSTanks744, on Nov 21 2018 - 01:05, said:

You're incredibly intelligent, my friend. You should probably check the last time I played a battle on this horrible game. Right after you get your recents above those overalls.

 
Some time in the last 72 hours you mean?

And i'll get my recent's above my overalls when your overalls are close to being anywhere near the range where critiquing me for mine makes rational sense. 

You average 4 shots of damage a game in everything you play. 



CSTanks744 #49 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 03:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11031 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View Postlozarus, on Nov 21 2018 - 01:32, said:

 
Some time in the last 72 hours you mean?

And i'll get my recent's above my overalls when your overalls are close to being anywhere near the range where critiquing me for mine makes rational sense. 

You average 4 shots of damage a game in everything you play. 

 

My god you can't read, I'm truly shocked.

In addition to walking the path of becoming literate, you should have those yuckmouth teeth checked out.

lozarus #50 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 03:44

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47237 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostCSTanks744, on Nov 21 2018 - 02:29, said:

My god you can't read, I'm truly shocked.

In addition to walking the path of becoming literate, you should have those yuckmouth teeth checked out.




I think i can read fine, and since you're dragging me into the grammatical sewer with semantics left unexplained (Unless its a misplaced apostrophe or capitalised "i"), i'd worry more about your own literacy, you might want to exchange "of" with "to" in the phrase "walking the path of becoming literate", it just makes more sense, you'd get more points if this were some sort of thesaurus based competition. 

You are not very good at the game you're claiming not to play, and your posting is also pretty bad, go away. 

P.S. my genetics afforded me decent teeth without the need for correction, also an amazing forehead. 

 



_Tsavo_ #51 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 04:07

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46490 battles
  • 19,865
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

Wait, he's worse than you, by a significant margin, but he's berating you about stats?  2600 recents to 2670 overalls is not a huge margin. 

 

Pubbie logic is hard to follow. 


Edited by _Tsavo_, Nov 21 2018 - 04:10.


lozarus #52 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 05:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47237 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View Post_Tsavo_, on Nov 21 2018 - 03:07, said:

Wait, he's worse than you, by a significant margin, but he's berating you about stats?  2600 recents to 2670 overalls is not a huge margin. 

 

Pubbie logic is hard to follow. 

 

There's levels to being bad, there's 2023 guys who get to call me trash, there's 45712 who get to call him trash. 

_Tsavo_ #53 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 05:13

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46490 battles
  • 19,865
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
I gotta step up my game so I can call you bad :C

yewchung #54 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 15:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 24335 battles
  • 4,871
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View Post_Tsavo_, on Nov 21 2018 - 12:13, said:

I gotta step up my game so I can call you bad :C

 

What do you recommend driving?

_Tsavo_ #55 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 15:54

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46490 battles
  • 19,865
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View Postyewchung, on Nov 21 2018 - 09:06, said:

 

What do you recommend driving?

 

Cent 7/1 HESH spam seems to work well

lozarus #56 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 15:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47237 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View Post_Tsavo_, on Nov 21 2018 - 14:54, said:

Cent 7/1 HESH spam seems to work well


 AMX30B... i do not think there is a player who owns it who sucks as much as i do with it. 



yewchung #57 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 17:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 24335 battles
  • 4,871
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View Post_Tsavo_, on Nov 21 2018 - 22:54, said:

 

Cent 7/1 HESH spam seems to work well

 

Is it? Feels like power creep have made hesh pens harder.

_Tsavo_ #58 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 18:05

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46490 battles
  • 19,865
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View Postyewchung, on Nov 21 2018 - 11:39, said:

 

Is it? Feels like power creep have made hesh pens harder.

 

unless it's a 430U, the HESH can bully most mediums you meet and if it's tier 8 it's lolpen

 

View Postlozarus, on Nov 21 2018 - 09:59, said:


 AMX30B... i do not think there is a player who owns it who sucks as much as i do with it. 

 

I want that, but I don't want to play the light tank before it (lack of crew makes me sad)


Edited by _Tsavo_, Nov 21 2018 - 18:07.


yewchung #59 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 18:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 24335 battles
  • 4,871
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View Post_Tsavo_, on Nov 22 2018 - 01:05, said:

 

unless it's a 430U, the HESH can bully most mediums you meet and if it's tier 8 it's lolpen

 

I want that, but I don't want to play the light tank before it (lack of crew makes me sad)

 

I will think about it

but first gotta finish the conqueror.

NARWL_Legend_Soviet #60 Posted Nov 21 2018 - 22:34

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27805 battles
  • 1,202
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-22-2012

People talking about stats in a dead game, in a dead clans embassy, in a dead section of the forum. 

 

Interesting. 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users