in-game store premium tanks sales gold price discounts black friday in-game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CaptainXP #1 Posted Nov 20 2018 - 00:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 8183 battles
  • [CARD] CARD
After missing the Black Friday sale last year I thought I could buy 25$ worth of gold so that I could buy one of the T8 premiums on a 30% discount in-game (or I thought) next time the offer was available. So here it is again, but the only problem is that you don't have the same discount gold value in-game as the online store has for some reason. I sent a ticket in asking why this was, and finally, it was told through messages saying: "Although they might offer the same items or vehicles. Discounts, inclusions and pricing might still vary." ("they" being In-game store and Online store)

I know they have it where you can buy tanks in-game for gold, but why can't they have the gold price discounted when they discount the price online? I had to wait a whole year for Black Friday to come again to find that the T8 tanks are not discounted in-game like they are online. WG truly needs to take their customer feedback seriously. We're the ones who are playing their game.

Sorry for the long post, but I think this needs to be addressed and changed.

Edited by CaptainXP, Nov 20 2018 - 01:05.

yruputin #2 Posted Nov 20 2018 - 00:22

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 31474 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostCaptainXP, on Nov 20 2018 - 00:19, said:

I've bought 25$ worth of gold last year around this time to buy a T8 premium tank that was 30% off its original price for the Black Friday sale, but after missing the sale, I thought I could wait for the next time the offer was available. So here it is again, but the only problem is that you don't have the same discount gold value in-game for some reason. I sent a ticket in asking why this was, and finally, it was told through messages saying: "Although they might offer the same items or vehicles. Discounts, inclusions and pricing might still vary."

I know they have it where you can buy tanks in-game for gold, but why can't they have the gold price discounted when they discount the price online? I had to wait a whole year for Black Friday to come again to find that the T8 tanks are not discounted in-game like they are online. WG truly needs to take their customer feedback seriously. We're the ones who are playing their game.

Sorry for the long post, but I think this needs to be addressed and changed.

10-12 to be pounced upon.

stevezaxx #3 Posted Nov 20 2018 - 01:08

Captain

• Players
  • 39575 battles
  • [COD] COD
it's not black friday yet. also, if you want a real discount, give them money.... if you can get it for gold, they have no reason to discount   it, they already HAVE your money for that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users