Premium Insurance?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Wittman39 #1 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 04:22

Private

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [VAHLA] VAHLA

I was in my garage recently and saw a pop-up in the combat intelligence thing regarding Premium insurance.  Is this a serious implementation of basically over paying to lessen the grind?

The basics of the insurance are that if you lose in a Tier 8-10 match and you have a premium account, but place in the top 5 you will get double the XP, credits, and free XP.  It seems to function like a booster in that you can buy a set amount of them and they will engage when you the parameters are met.

I really hope this isn't going to be offered as an item because this is getting ridiculous.  You haven't gotten a full plan to fix MM yet, premium shells are still an issue, and the map rotation could use some good fresh maps.  Now you want to try and squeeze more out of people who have premium because they lose and in the few instances they get in the top 5 they can get a little more in the loss.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 04:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45825 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE
the insurance thingies are dumb and, like Bonds, are not something this game needed.

PapioTitan #3 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 04:32

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 45392 battles

Dirizon #4 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 04:37

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

There are no issues with premium shells.

The only issues are certain guns, like Type4/5, KV2,  .oi., ARL44 - that can be easily fixed.

Zoldner #5 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 09:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 44448 battles

Oh hell yeah. Nothing like holding back half an enemy team at a choke point by yourself just to watch your team sniff glue in the corner of the map. I really hope they do this.

Sqeeeze me WG, Sqeeeeeze me... For me like tanks.

Edited by Zoldner, Nov 26 2018 - 09:52.

I_QQ_4_U #6 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 10:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 22502 battles
It's been a while since I had it but luckily got one today, came in real handy with the losing streak I had and trying to finish the On Track missions.

gen_penguin #7 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 15:21

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12325 battles

I get that its not a good thing for the game in itself .... BUT I bought a 100 game insurance pack and this was one of the best things I have bought yet in WOT.

My Win rate is 47%, that said this is how pretty much 90% of my games go: 

I have an amazing game, do 3K to 4K damage, my team lose !!!  I play 2 or 3 of those kind of games in a row, lose every time.

3rd or 4th game, I get killed 3 min into the game with 1 penetrating shot .. we win !!

EVERY FREAKING TIME !!!!!!!!

Its almost as if I have a great game we are guaranteed to lose, if I have a complete crap game my team wins !!!!

So yes insurance for me was the best thing ever because I was able to get MORE XP and Credits on a loss than I did on a win. I would definitely buy it again if I have a tank to grind and dont want to play 400 games in it !!

FearTheBadger #8 Posted Nov 26 2018 - 15:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17150 battles
  • [R_I_R] R_I_R

View PostWittman39, on Nov 26 2018 - 04:22, said:

I was in my garage recently and saw a pop-up in the combat intelligence thing regarding Premium insurance.  Is this a serious implementation of basically over paying to lessen the grind?

The basics of the insurance are that if you lose in a Tier 8-10 match and you have a premium account, but place in the top 5 you will get double the XP, credits, and free XP.  It seems to function like a booster in that you can buy a set amount of them and they will engage when you the parameters are met.

I really hope this isn't going to be offered as an item because this is getting ridiculous.  You haven't gotten a full plan to fix MM yet, premium shells are still an issue, and the map rotation could use some good fresh maps.  Now you want to try and squeeze more out of people who have premium because they lose and in the few instances they get in the top 5 they can get a little more in the loss.

yeah I get this all the time when I open my premium shop in WOT I get offered premium insurance. 

Dirizon #9 Posted Nov 27 2018 - 06:03

Major

• Players
  • 27926 battles
  • [PINGU] PINGU

View Postgen_penguin, on Nov 26 2018 - 09:51, said:

I get that its not a good thing for the game in itself .... BUT I bought a 100 game insurance pack and this was one of the best things I have bought yet in WOT.

My Win rate is 47%, that said this is how pretty much 90% of my games go: 

I have an amazing game, do 3K to 4K damage, my team lose !!!  I play 2 or 3 of those kind of games in a row, lose every time.

3rd or 4th game, I get killed 3 min into the game with 1 penetrating shot .. we win !!

EVERY FREAKING TIME !!!!!!!!

Its almost as if I have a great game we are guaranteed to lose, if I have a complete crap game my team wins !!!!

So yes insurance for me was the best thing ever because I was able to get MORE XP and Credits on a loss than I did on a win. I would definitely buy it again if I have a tank to grind and dont want to play 400 games in it !!

l do not think that is how it truly goes. Keep telling yourself that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users