mods

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Derpomagix #1 Posted Nov 28 2018 - 15:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2600 battles

Hello all.

I've been having a gander at some of the mods on wgmods.net.
A couple appeal to me, namely sixth sense sounds, aiming reticle changes and a reskin of the Strv 103B which looks epic.
I've downloaded them and followed the instructions... nothing. Not a sausage after I install in mods folder, restart my computer and restart the game.
I know that you can put an mp3 file in the audioww folder named sixthSense.mp3, and I've tried that too, nuffin'.
What am I doing wrong?

- Derpomagix

P.S. - I personally think XVM is a cheat and I won't be getting it, so tame down, OK?

Devildog8 #2 Posted Nov 28 2018 - 15:28

Major

• Players
  • 10490 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostDerpomagix, on Nov 28 2018 - 08:22, said:

Hello all.

I've been having a gander at some of the mods on wgmods.net.
A couple appeal to me, namely sixth sense sounds, aiming reticle changes and a reskin of the Strv 103B which looks epic.
I've downloaded them and followed the instructions... nothing. Not a sausage after I install in mods folder, restart my computer and restart the game.
I know that you can put an mp3 file in the audioww folder named sixthSense.mp3, and I've tried that too, nuffin'.
What am I doing wrong?

- Derpomagix

P.S. - I personally think XVM is a cheat and I won't be getting it, so tame down, OK?

Your still going to hear the hate, I use Aslians which has a lot to chose from on the Mods your asking for, plus you dont have to extract them into a folder Aslians does it automatically 

Are you updating your Mods thru XVM? on this website https://modxvm.com/en/   login with your WG ID and activate them, or yes they wont work

Also tagged with mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users