• 9698 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Bump

GAJohnnie #42 Posted Dec 13 2018 - 23:06

Major

• Players
  • 9698 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
So 24, would you put your 4 xmas bonus female tanker in a scout or would you use them as commander for 4 different tanks?

GAJohnnie #43 Posted Yesterday, 01:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 9698 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Bump

Reddeath #44 Posted Today, 04:53 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 858 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

Question what's the point of high tier light tanks if medium tanks of the same tier can spot and do dmg better ?

I mean soure they keep there camo while moving but a medium with a camo crew can do the same.

Also where are these wheeled vehicles fitting in?

MiddleAgedNoob #45 Posted Today, 05:11 PM

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13252 battles
  • [MARV] MARV

View PostReddeath, on Dec 15 2018 - 10:53, said:

Question what's the point of high tier light tanks if medium tanks of the same tier can spot and do dmg better ?

I mean soure they keep there camo while moving but a medium with a camo crew can do the same.

Also where are these wheeled vehicles fitting in?

Depends on what you mean by high tier.  I play up to tier 8 scouts and usually feel like I am contributing, although a tier x match in a city sucks.  I find my camo on the move and choice of equipment and crew skills still allows me to out spot red mediums in most circumstances.   Many lights can pump out damage as well and function well late game.  I'm thinking French autoloaders in particular.  All that said, I'm still in no rush to go past tier 8 and am only contemplating doing so with French, Russian and Chinese lines.

Jury is still out on wheeled vehicles.  WG is really limiting their VR which will force them into an active scout role.  How well they do that remains to be seen.

So, it all depends on how you like to play.

GLHF

Also tagged with Scouting, Setup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users