US Heavy Tank Crew Skills

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Westen96 #1 Posted Nov 29 2018 - 06:00

Private

• -Players-
  • 1496 battles

Hi folks,

I recently got to the point where I can get a crew for my US Heavy Tanks to its second skill by using the x5 win bonus I got with my Chrysler K tank.

Right now I have Repair on my Gunner, Driver, and Loader.  My commander is the one from Twitch Prime so she can't be upgraded yet but she already has 3 skills.

I am planning on using this crew to move through the US Heavy Tank line that ends in the T110, I'm on the M6 right now.

Thanks!

_IronPig_ #2 Posted Nov 29 2018 - 07:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 109375 battles

Gunner - after Repairs is 100%, train Snapshot

Driver - after Repairs is 100%, train Smooth Ride

Loader - after Repairs is 100%, reset to Safe Stowage then start over on Repairs

Radio Operator - after Repairs is 100% train Situational Awareness

Once you reach this crew's 3rd skill, reset all to Brothers in Arms and repeat above.

BaconMeLoveIt #3 Posted Nov 29 2018 - 08:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13929 battles
  • [-STN-] -STN-

Gunner: Repair, Snapshot, BIA, Dead Eye

Driver: Repair, Smooth Ride, BIA, Clutch Breaking

Radio Operator: Repair, Situational Awareness, BIA, Camouflage

Loader 1: Repair, Safe Stowage, BIA, Camouflage

Loader 2: Repair, Adrenaline Rush, BIA, Camouflage

I just got lazy to do those resets so I just finished skills and or perks to 100 percent before moving on to the next one.

I trained those crews on T34 so I have a spare loader for the T110E5.

oldewolfe #4 Posted Dec 03 2018 - 16:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 19276 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

Like everyone seems to say, but that's if you don't mind Spending the Gold for Resetting Skills for the 1st Three Sets of Skills at each Progression.....

For those on the Free or too Cheap to Reset Skills, you can either go Mandatory S Skills or BiA First, but the Other route you don't go should definately be Second and Follow Up with Full Repairs 3rd.....       For those that have no Issues spending Gold, but see Resetting Twice as a waste of Resources, Repairs and 6th First, BiA Second and Mandatory S Skills 3rd...    This Route allows for Recon and Situational Awareness to go Up at the same Time and will help your VR....      Being a Heavy you're gonna get alot of Focus regardless of Nation, TD's and Artillery more often than the others.....        

Another Option if you Play as if Always Spotted is Not to Reset at all and go Full Repairs, then Mandatory S Skill, then BiA.....

dunniteowl #5 Posted Dec 03 2018 - 16:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 23789 battles

I would give the Driver Off Road Driving BEFORE Smooth Ride.   Over 85% of the terrain is Off Road and reducing your ground resistance and increasing your traverse is more important than being able to fire on the go.  My point of view of course.  ORD is more important than Smooth Ride for just about ANY Driver.  How often are you going to be moving and firing in the HVY tanks?  Most times it's peek and boom, so...

OvO

TankFullOfBourbon #6 Posted Dec 03 2018 - 17:30

Major

• Players
  • 27117 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View Post_IronPig_, on Nov 29 2018 - 07:44, said:

Gunner - after Repairs is 100%, train Snapshot

Driver - after Repairs is 100%, train Smooth Ride

Loader - after Repairs is 100%, reset to Safe Stowage then start over on Repairs

Radio Operator - after Repairs is 100% train Situational Awareness

Once you reach this crew's 3rd skill, reset all to Brothers in Arms and repeat above.

Skip Smooth ride on the Driver. It's been proven the benefit is negligible. Put off-road driving instead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users