KRZY Holiday Missions What why

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Konigwolfen #41 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 20:15

Captain

• Players
  • 23764 battles
  • [BFPA] BFPA
Pay Pal and Amazon purchasing options are still unavailable. Guess you wont be getting my money then.

Vampiresbane #42 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 16:07

Captain

• Players
  • 28799 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

Is WGNA no longer allowing purchase of these advent specials with gold?
I’m not seeing the Thunderbolt with any other option but cash.

UPDATE: EU is still selling advent tanks for $ or for gold.

UPDATE2: You can actually buy the Thunderbolt for gold in-game.  The webpage just doesn't list that option.  You can also buy the BiA crew for 300g if you already have the Thunderbolt, but you can only do this once.  I didn't previously buy the Tiger 131 so it did work for me.  Tried it a second time, didn't work.

WEEner #43 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 22:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 8070 battles
  • [R2] R2
Why are there no hints on what is upcoming in the advent calendar? This would allow players to plan a purchase. i myself am simply waiting to see if the <East> German T55A is available, and hopefully, if it does show up I will have logged in that day to see that is available... geez louise

Edited by WEEner, Dec 14 2018 - 22:09.

Vampiresbane #44 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 23:32

Captain

• Players
  • 28799 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

View PostWEEner, on Dec 14 2018 - 21:09, said:

Why are there no hints on what is upcoming in the advent calendar? This would allow players to plan a purchase. i myself am simply waiting to see if the  German T55A is available, and hopefully, if it does show up I will have logged in that day to see that is available... geez louise

That’s a reward tank from missions. It probably will never be sold.

RHeadshot #45 Posted Dec 15 2018 - 00:19

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2786 battles

You know, you wouldn't need a section regarding how to access the missions if you geniuses would actually just have the in game notification come up when it's supposed to, around 6 a.m. eastern, instead of 6 p.m.  All these years and you still make stupid, careless mistakes that make it appear you just don't really care.

RacingStripesMakeItFast #46 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 22:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 19042 battles

Will there be a last chance encore for all the Advent tanks after the last Advent reveal? It's disheartening that they are limited to their designated day when people have no choice but to miss one or two because of real life and work.

It's the holiday season and some people work more around this time of the year than the rest of the year beforehand. Also, kids get spending money sometimes when Christmas finally arrives.

Just further notion to do something like a last chance encore.

WhiteTigerKatyusha #47 Posted Dec 21 2018 - 06:46

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4679 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2
So, since this goes to Jan. 2, do we get to buy anything after the 24th/25th? Or just more daily missions?

roijjer #48 Posted Dec 23 2018 - 01:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 2984 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Dec 03 2018 - 19:47, said:

Greetings, 

Here is an article to help with navigating the Advent calendar missions. 

For some helpful instructions without pictures check out the steps below. If you would like pictures to go along with then click on the "article" listed above. 

If you start the game and the "ADVENT CALENDAR" window does not appear:

1) When you start the game, and if the "ADVENT CALENDAR" window does not appear, go to "STORE" near near the top of the client:

2) At the "IT'S SHOPPING TIME" panel, click "To calendar:"

3) At the "ADVENT CALENDAR" window, click "Mission of the day" — when you do, it changes to "Mission accepted." Close the window:

4) Go to "MISSIONS" near near the top of the client. At the missions menu, scroll down to "Other Missions." Click on the daily Advent Calendar mission to see the restrictions and conditions:

As long as you click "Mission of the day" in the "ADVENT CALENDAR" window so it changes to "Mission accepted," you can see the mission parameters and are good to do.

I don't know what i'm missing. I got the Mission Accepted in Advent Calendar Window. But, when I go to missions, I don't see Advent Calender Mission under Other Missions. The only mission I see is "hunt the sheriffs"

HotCap #49 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 14:27

Private

• -Players-
  • 1078 battles
i did not get T50 and the stuff

FochMyBlackPrince #50 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 15:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Why is it that today the tank is not purchasable with gold? You said that the advent calendar tanks will be purchasable with gold, but then you make them not? What kind of BS is that?

OraBera #51 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 16:09

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19769 battles

View PostFochMyBlackPrince, on Dec 24 2018 - 15:15, said:

Why is it that today the tank is not purchasable with gold? You said that the advent calendar tanks will be purchasable with gold, but then you make them not? What kind of BS is that?

Go back and read the original announcement closely, most tanks can be purchased with gold, not all.

Pretty pathetic, when I open the Wargaming Gaming Center, the top two WOT announcements are repostings originally from November and September. Nothing original for Xmasty eve.

I must have missed something myself, not a single new tank on the calendar at all...

All in all a pretty pathetic joyous season.

Edited by OraBera, Dec 24 2018 - 16:17.

spedkey #52 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 17:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15583 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

The Caernarvon AX not being available for in-game gold is it a bug or intended? Because the news article in the portal gives that option, as previous ones, but the game won't let you do that.

Spoiler

Garandster #53 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 17:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4163 battles
I'm ratjer confused that we can't buy today's tank for gold since it is advertised as such in the news.

IronPanterloons #54 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 19:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3384 battles
Heh unless I missed it I didn't see the E25 this year, as I've seen for the past two in a row. I guess WoT feels like it's falling out of favor, the meta has become too unfriendly to it now, or there are just too many of them out there...unless there's more sales after today.

DreamerXX #55 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 21:14

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 10752 battles
  • [K-O-R] K-O-R
I was really happy that you could buy tanks with gold this year from the Advent Calendar. But why is the last tank, the Caernarvon Action X not available for purchase with gold??? Haven't WG made enough money from all the loot boxes? Why can't you let people buy the tank with gold that they got from the loot boxes??? This last part with the Caernarvon Action X really pisses me off, rendering all the good will WG got from letting people purchase the tanks with gold to zero. What a shame, they had to go and shoot themselves in the foot at the very end.

FalkunPawnch #56 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 23:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 11618 battles

View PostDreamerXX, on Dec 24 2018 - 15:14, said:

I was really happy that you could buy tanks with gold this year from the Advent Calendar. But why is the last tank, the Caernarvon Action X not available for purchase with gold??? Haven't WG made enough money from all the loot boxes? Why can't you let people buy the tank with gold that they got from the loot boxes??? This last part with the Caernarvon Action X really pisses me off, rendering all the good will WG got from letting people purchase the tanks with gold to zero. What a shame, they had to go and shoot themselves in the foot at the very end.

https://worldoftanks...-calendar-2018/

But wait — there’s an extra surprise this season: Unlike previous years, most of these offers are available for purchase with in-game Gold!

https://www.merriam-...dictionary/most

most

adjective
\ˈmōst
\

Definition of most 

(Entry 1 of 6)

1 : greatest in quantity, extent, or degree the most ability

2 : the majority of most people

Inqubi #57 Posted Dec 25 2018 - 01:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 21052 battles

Sucks the Caernarvon Action X is not available for gold, when the Progetto 46 was... Only one I'm missing because I missed the marathon.

Definitely not spending money on it.

Also tagged with KRZY, Holiday, Missions, What, why

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users