• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Private_Public #1 Posted Nov 30 2018 - 18:28

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

Howdy ladies and gents!

This a guide for all those new players who are looking for a simple answer: "What tank do I use my free Tier 6 Token on?" For those that do not know - in the recent past, WG has added a wonderful thing to the game for new players - upon completion of Boot Camp (for new accounts only), you now get a token to get a free Tier 6 tank of your choice. We have over the past few weeks and months started to see this question pop up more and more often. What I will attempt to do today is to give a handy guide that should help new players out with their choice.

I will look at each tier 6 tank in a few categories. These categories will be:

1. Easy to learn/forgiving of mistakes. As a new player, you will probably want to play a tank that lets you get away with the occasional mistake so you can play longer in each match. Also, comfort of play is a big thing, as tanks with more gun depression are more comfortable to play than tanks with poor gun depression, and good gun handling is easier to deal with than bad gun handling, etc.

2. Shared Research. Getting a hands-up on research in other branches of a tree can be very crucial to new players. A tank that lets you share guns, engines, and radios on many other tanks in the same tree helps the new player get more tanks faster, as they need to research fewer parts.

3. Future Fun - is the tier 6 the pinnacle of the line, or are tanks further on in the branch worth grinding to? Even though tier 10 isn't the end-all be-all of this game, new players will want to know if there are going to be tanks worth their time and effort for grinding to past their free tier 6.

I will be giving ratings for each tank overall 0-10 based on the above categories. 0 will mean it is unusable/unplayable. 5 means it is perfectly average and doesn't stand out. 10 means that you would have to be crazy to not play this tank as soon as possible.

Note: I cannot talk about future tech tree branches (a la the upcoming French wheeled vehicles) because they are not in the game yet, thus myself and others (including you) have not had a chance to try them out and see how well they fare in this game.

USA

TANK Rating More about this tank
M44 5 While popular for earning credits, lack of shared research - even within its own branch, hurts it. Pretty good for doing SPG missions in. A reason to go up this branch is for Season 2 of Personal Missions for those that require Stuns, however, don't waste a token for this.
T37 5 An average Tier 6 Light. Nothing really stand-out about this one. Does lead to the T49 at Tier 9, one of the most fun light tanks in the game.
T21 5 OK gun handling, not as quick as the T37. Shares more research. Past tier 8 on this line not highly liked by many players.
Hellcat 5.5 Lots of shared research. Good gun. Pretty quick. Let down by lack of armor, which means mistakes are punished harshly. T30 at tier 9 is arguably the best TD in the branch past this point.
Jackson 6 Lots of shared Research. Good Gun. Not as fast as Hellcat, but has armor that sometimes works. It can survive the occasional mistake. Leads towards the T95 and T110E3, both of which are armored behemoths of TD's.
M4A3E8 6.5 Lots of shared research. Decent guns. Decent Mobility. Good all-around medium. Branch past this also tend to be good all-arounders.
M4A3E2 7 Lots of shared research. Armor makes it very forgiving for new players, thus the higher score than the Easy 8. Does lead into the T29, but don't play the T29 directly after this unless you unlock the 90mm from either the T20 (tier 7 Medium) or the M6 Heavy.
M6 5 Top gun is used by heavy and medium branches. Otherwise, very average. Rest of branch (aside from T29 at Tier 7) not well liked by most.

GERMANY

Hummel 5 About the only reason to go up this branch is for Season 2 of Personal Missions for those that require Stuns. Entire branch of SPG's are pure average, and end up becoming very immobile and slow at higher tiers. Don't waste a token for this.
Nashorn 5 Average TD. Does lead to the very popular tier 8 and 9 turreted German TD's. Tier 7 is often considered to be terrible.
Jg. Pz. IV 5 Another average TD. Leads into heavily armored assault TD's that some players like, some players hate.
VK 30.01P 6 Pretty mobile with good guns for the tier. Shares a good bit of research. Leads to the Maus (a popular Super Heavy). Does not have a higher score because it plays nothing like the Heavies/Super Heavies that succeed it.
VK 36.01H 5.5 Shares a lot of research. Leads to the Tiger I, which is almost universally agreed upon to be one of the better Tier 7 heavies due to its massive DPM and great gun handling. Rest of line not as well loved, but some people still enjoy the E-100 at tier 10, and the E-75 at Tier 9 is still plenty tough.
VK 30.02M 5 Just a generic medium with nothing outstanding about it. It leads to the Panthers and E-50M - one of the best ramming tanks in the game. Plenty of shared research.
VK 30.01D 4 Not very strong. Most will say to avoid this branch, as most tanks in it aren't very good, and the Tier 10 Leopard is commonly seen as the weakest Tier 10 in the game. Would only suggest this branch if you have to choose between this and the Japanese STB-1 branch and you don't want to deal with the pain that is the Poland tree grind.
VK 28.01 5 Average light. Leads to more average lights, and ends in an underwhelming Tier 10.

USSR

SU-100 5.5 Very capable TD. Lack of shared research hurts. Leads to 2 very different flavors of how TD's should play - slow with big guns, or faster with armor and smaller guns. Easy for new players to pick up and learn.
MT-25 5.5 Average Light Tank. Almost no shared researches. Does lead to arguably the best Tier 10 Light currently in the game, which in itself makes this worth a sniff later on in your WoT career.
T-34-85 7.5 Shares quite a bit of research. One of the best mediums in the tier. Leads to some of the most loved high tier mediums. Easy to play and do well in. Cannot score higher because as a medium, its armor isn't as forgiving of mistakes as a good heavy.
A-43 5 Modicum of shared research. Rear Mounted turrets with terrible gun depression make this branch difficult to play for beginners.
KV-85 8.5 Easy to play for beginners. Forgiving of mistakes. Not a lot of shared research, but leads to several popular tier 8 and 9 heavies that are all very hardy and help ease new players into higher tiers. Even if you go no further in this branch, you cannot go wrong making this your first tier 6 tank.
T-150 7.5 Extremely forgiving for beginners to play. Doesn't get rated higher because most players tend to not like the rest of the line, aside from the Tier 9.
KV-2 6.5 Not a great heavy in its own right. Is universally agreed upon as one of the most fun tanks in the game. Don't waste your token on this one, as it is worth researching, eliting and keeping in your garage. It is always fun to come back every now and then for a match or 2 of DERP.
SU-8 5 Average SPG that leads to very hard hitting SPG's. A reason to go up this branch is for Season 2 of Personal Missions for those that require Stuns, however, don't waste a token for this.

UK

Cromwell 6.5 Very quick. Well loved. Gun and gun handling are what keeps from a higher rating, as those are an issue for new players. The succeeding tanks all tend to be above average, but not really outstanding. Branch shares a lot of guns with the heavies in the tree.
AT-8 6.5 Very tough. Gun is decent. Extremely slow. Shares guns with the Turreted TD branch. Good tank for a newbie who wants to be able to survive mistakes longer. Entire branch plays similarly - very tough, slow TD's with fast firing guns.
Churchill GC 1 Probably the worst tank in the game. Really only worth playing to unlock the 32lber early, and even then, only if you like playing the worst tank available.
Churchill VII 3.5 Gun is anemic. Armor non-existent thanks to very unfortunate, very large frontal weak-spots. Even experienced players tend to hate this tank, and only put up with it to get to the Caernarvon/Conqueror/Super Conqueror. Would not make it a first choice Tier 6, but probably is OK as a 3rd or 4th choice grind. Branch shares a lot of guns with the medium tanks in the tree.
Firefly 6 Good guns. OK mobility. Just another Sherman variant. One of 2 paths to get to the Turreted TD's. A good amount of shared research.
Achilles 5.5 Nothing really outstanding about this TD. Leads into the Turreted TD branch, which ends with one of the most MEME-tastic tanks in the game, the FV 4005.
FV304 4 The short gun range is actually a hindrance to new players, who are still struggling to learn vision/camo mechanics. Does lead to arguably the best Tier 10 SPG. Do not make this your first SPG branch. A reason to go up this branch is for Season 2 of Personal Missions for those that require Stuns, however, don't waste a token for this.

FRANCE

ARL V39 4.5 Good selection of guns, but gun handling issues and terrible armor make this one hard to swallow for newbies. Does lead to the only auto-loading TD branch in the game (tier 8+).
ARL-44 7.5 Great selection of guns and several shared researches. Good armor for the tier which can help forgive some newbie mistakes. Leads to 2 distinct branches, and several heavies that are well loved (please ignore the AMX 65t, it is a myth and nobody talks about it). Probably worth checking out as your 2nd heavy branch grind.
AMX 12t 5.5 Gives a great introduction to auto-loading mechanics. Leads into many great tanks. Worth checking out if you are into scouts.
AMX 13 F3 5 Great mobility. Leads to many SPG's that are very mobile, ending with the only auto-loading SPG in game. A reason to go up this branch is for Season 2 of Personal Missions for those that require Stuns, however, don't waste a token for this.

CZECHOSLOVAKIA

Skoda T 25 6 Could easily rate this much, much higher as it is a great medium, but cannot because there is only one branch to the entire tree, thus you cannot get a quick-jump on other branches with shared research. Only start here if you have an irrational love of Czech military hardware. Tier 9 in the tree is considered by many to be one of the best mediums in the game. Tiers 7 and 8 are often derided and disliked by most players.

JAPAN

Chi-To 4 Like most of the medium line, is below average. Would only suggest this branch if you have to choose between this and the German Leopard 1 branch and you don't want to deal with the pain that is the Poland tree grind.
O-I 7.5 Very tough and massively forgiving of mistakes that new players often make. Easy to play, and the DERP gun is useful even on the Tier 8. A good line for new players. Cannot rate higher, because of lack of shared research to make grinding another branch easier.

CHINA

WZ-131G FT 5 This entire line of TD's is unremarkable. Nothing good stands out about them, and nothing bad stands out about them (other than being complete fabrications by Khong Zhong). Entire branch is completely middle of the road average.
59-16 6 Above average combat light. This entire line tends to be the same, with the Tier 8 being probably the best. Tier 10 is probably the only 'let-down' in the group, by being not quite as good as the Russian Tier 10 light.
Type 58 4.5 Poor gun depression and gun choices, wonky gun handling, which makes it more difficult to play than it needs to be for new players. The Chinese Mediums that follow are regarded as an afterthought and not worth grinding by most people. The heavies that come after it are often regarded as quite good and well worth the time and effort. The mediums and heavies share guns all the way to tier 10.

POLAND

40TP 3 Unless you really want to play the succeeding heavies (or to have them for Personal Mission 2.0 reasons), then skip this entire branch. Universally panned and derided as the absolute worst grind in the game - for VERY good reasons.

SWEDEN

IKV 65 II 5 Good gun, very mobile. Terrible Armor. Does lead to some very fun Tier 8+ TD's. Probably not worth your time as a new player (because of having to learn how to use Siege Mode Mechanics), unless you really want to play the UDES 03, STRV 103-0, or STRV 103B.
STRV 74 6 Above average medium. Cannot rate this higher, because the branch past it is not well regarded, along with no chance for shared researches to accelerate other branch research.

ITALY

P.43 bis 6.5 Amazing gun, surprising armor. Mobility lacks a bit. Cannot rank higher because only 1 Italian branch, thus leading to no shared researches to speed up side branches. Auto-Reloading mechanic at tiers 8+ puts regular auto-loaders to shame. Not worth a first tier 6 tank unless you really love Italian tanks. Is definitely worth checking out sometime as one of your first 5 or 6 branches.

Ken_McGuire #2 Posted Nov 30 2018 - 19:31

Captain

• Players
  • 28793 battles

Very good guide. As an experienced player I would pick a few nits, but must say that this is a very good place to start.

Private_Public #3 Posted Nov 30 2018 - 22:29

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
No doubt.  This list is partially shaded with my own experiences and personal preferences.  I cannot remove that completely.  However, I did try my best to be objective based on the criteria I set forth.

hoenndeathnoodle #4 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 06:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34782 battles
  • [NEET] NEET
c-cromwell is at least an 8/10 you take that back >:(

TankFullOfBourbon #5 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 11:16

Major

• Players
  • 27042 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

Good initiative and lots of hard work put into this post. +1 for that! 

But I have to object to some of the things you write. Take it for what it is, and not as personal attack:

M4A3E8 6.5 Lots of shared research. Decent guns. Decent Mobility. Good all-around medium. Branch past this also tend to be good all-arounders.
M4A3E2 7 Lots of shared research. Armor makes it very forgiving for new players, thus the higher score than the Easy 8. Does lead into the T29, but don't play the T29 directly after this unless you unlock the 90mm from either the T20 (tier 7 Medium) or the M6 Heavy.
M6 5 Top gun is used by heavy and medium branches. Otherwise, very average. Rest of branch (aside from T29 at Tier 7) not well liked by most.

You should probably mention that the E8 and E2 leads up one of the most new player friendly medium trees in the game and some excellent tanks. The M48 Patton tier 10 may not be the flavor of the month in Clan Wars but still a very capable tier 10 and the T20 and the M46 Patton are two of the best tanks in their individual tiers.

And that the US heavy tree is not liked is rubbish. A lot of players have an issue with T32 but the M103 and E5 are great heavies, perfect for new players. You are forgetting that you are facing new players here and the US heavy tree is very suitable for new players.

VK 36.01H 5.5 Shares a lot of research. Leads to the Tiger I, which is almost universally agreed upon to be one of the better Tier 7 heavies due to its massive DPM and great gun handling. Rest of line not as well loved, but some people still enjoy the E-100 at tier 10, and the E-75 at Tier 9 is still plenty tough.

This is all wrong and I wish all new players skipped reading this. The Tiger I is only a good, not excellent, good tank for very experienced players. For most players it's a piñata for enemy players. The German trees are very unforgiving and should only be grinded when you are an experienced player. One of the main reasons why players quit WOT is that they climb the German heavy tree only to find that they suck royally in the Tiger I and that they hardly get out of the garage in the Tiger II before they are dead. Even in the best of hands, the Tiger I and II are average tanks at best. However, the E 75 is on the other hand one of the most loved tanks in the game. 

Edit: Here is an example of a player, not even a newbie, who has climbed the German tree to play the Tiger I, no doubt, and now wears a tinfoil hat in frustration of Russian bias, conspiracy MM theories, and "me and my little german tanks are victimized" syndrome. Don't be him. http://forum.worldof...g-german-units/

T-150 7.5 Extremely forgiving for beginners to play. Doesn't get rated higher because most players tend to not like the rest of the line, aside from the Tier 9.

The T-150 is another piñata in a line of terrible tanks. Considering how mediocre the IS-4 is these days, only a fool would buy a T-150.

Edited by TankFullOfBourbon, Dec 03 2018 - 07:37.

TankFullOfBourbon #6 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 11:25

Major

• Players
  • 27042 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6
ARL-44 7.5 Great selection of guns and several shared researches. Good armor for the tier which can help forgive some newbie mistakes. Leads to 2 distinct branches, and several heavies that are well loved (please ignore the AMX 65t, it is a myth and nobody talks about it). Probably worth checking out as your 2nd heavy branch grind.

You don't need XVM. Having an ARL 44 on your team is the surest thing to know you will lose. It's a terrible tank and it leads up a terrible tree. Terrible as in terrible for new players. Experienced players can make something out of the french tanks, yes, but new players should stay away from the quirky french tanks. All new players in french tanks are XP ready to be harvested. The french tanks should be avoided and the ARL 44 is at best a donkey.

Skoda T 25 6 Could easily rate this much, much higher as it is a great medium, but cannot because there is only one branch to the entire tree, thus you cannot get a quick-jump on other branches with shared research. Only start here if you have an irrational love of Czech military hardware. Tier 9 in the tree is considered by many to be one of the best mediums in the game. Tiers 7 and 8 are often derided and disliked by most players.

The Skoda T 25 is one of the best tier 6 mediums in the game. And it leads up to two of the best tanks tier for tier in the game, the Skoda T 50 and the TVP T 50/51. Yes, they are autoloaders and that requires some learning but they are by no means too difficult for new players to go to.

WZ-131G FT 5 This entire line of TD's is unremarkable. Nothing good stands out about them, and nothing bad stands out about them (other than being complete fabrications by Khong Zhong). Entire branch is completely middle of the road average.

Unremarkable? Seriously? The Chinese trees are indeed for experienced players. The bad gun depression and the derpy guns require skills, but to say that the TD-line is unremarkable? 

As in my posts, you have too many of your own biases in your review. Overall it is a good rating, but we should never fool new players to grind up the German or French trees.

Edited by TankFullOfBourbon, Dec 03 2018 - 07:40.

GeorgePreddy #7 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 14:16

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles

Cromwell is the obvious choice, though.              :)

TheseViolentDelights #8 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 03:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11118 battles

Some thought should be given to the grind you're getting to skip by using the token. 

Jumbo Sherman lets you skip the M3 Lee entirely & unlock both American medium & heavy lines using the newbie friendly stock turret + derp.

M44 lets you complete the personal missions (and get the Female Crewmember) w/o playing the painful lower tier arties. It also makes good money, which usually matters a lot for new players.

Firefly lets you skip Grant, and it makes money. Achilles lets you skip bad lower tier Brits.

edit: And choosing a tier VI Soviet or Chinese doesn't really save a grind, since you'll still end up playing the T-34, KV-1 and Type T-34.

Edited by TheseViolentDelights, Dec 05 2018 - 04:09.

death_stryker #9 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 04:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4575 battles
  • [LUCID] LUCID

I'm rather surprised at how much I agree with this.

I'm not a cromwell fan, so no bias there. :trollface:

My only gripes are that, personally, the T-150, ARL and KV-85 are rated too high. I would rate them something like 5.5/4.5/7 respectively.

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Dec 02 2018 - 03:16, said:

And that the US heavy tree is not liked is rubbish. A lot of players have an issue with T32 but the M103 and E5 are great heavies, perfect for new players. You are forgetting that you are facing new players here and the US heavy tree is very suitable for new players.

I would agree that the M103 is decent for new players, but the E5 has been powercrept so badly that I don't think it's any good anymore, regardless of player skill. New players, who are going to struggle to deal with the cupola weakspot and horrific side armor, while hitting for a measly 400, are not going to do particularly well. It is one of the most flexible heavies, with good gun depression and okay mobility, but its raw power level is so low nowadays that I would recommend less versatile tanks like the 5A over it in a heartbeat.

TankFullOfBourbon #10 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 13:10

Major

• Players
  • 27042 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View Postdeath_stryker, on Dec 05 2018 - 04:30, said:

I would agree that the M103 is decent for new players, but the E5 has been powercrept so badly that I don't think it's any good anymore, regardless of player skill. New players, who are going to struggle to deal with the cupola weakspot and horrific side armor, while hitting for a measly 400, are not going to do particularly well. It is one of the most flexible heavies, with good gun depression and okay mobility, but its raw power level is so low nowadays that I would recommend less versatile tanks like the 5A over it in a heartbeat.

New players are going to struggle with any tier 10 heavy. I agree it is far from being the "king" it was about a year and a half ago, but it is a very allround tank and in that aspect it works well for a new player. The 5A would be a disaster for a new player to grind, imho. Much too difficult. The IS-7 on the other hand.

Private_Public #11 Posted Dec 05 2018 - 15:36

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

View Postdeath_stryker, on Dec 04 2018 - 22:30, said:

I'm rather surprised at how much I agree with this.

I'm not a cromwell fan, so no bias there. :trollface:

My only gripes are that, personally, the T-150, ARL and KV-85 are rated too high. I would rate them something like 5.5/4.5/7 respectively.

You will have to remember that the ratings are for how useful they will be for new players, not for more experienced players.  For new players, having tanks that are forgiving of mistakes and help them get a quick boost on other branches in the tree once they get up there with other lines of the same tree is going to be more important to them than say, which tank leads to the best meta tank for XYZ.  A tech tree tank that can help a new player feel powerful and let them have the occasional good game because it is forgiving of mistakes is a good thing that can help that player want to keep playing the game, learning the game, getting better at the game, and sticking around so that in a few years, they can be making a guide like this for all the new players then.

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Dec 05 2018 - 07:10, said:

New players are going to struggle with any tier 10 heavy. I agree it is far from being the "king" it was about a year and a half ago, but it is a very allround tank and in that aspect it works well for a new player. The 5A would be a disaster for a new player to grind, imho. Much too difficult. The IS-7 on the other hand.

You have to remember, that this is looked through the lense of what is going to be easiest for a new player, along with what will help them in later grinds as they get their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., Tier 6 tank.  Tier 10 might as well be a pipe-dream to a new player.  Remember, their heads will be swimming with all the mechanics they are trying to learn, and tactics they are trying to understand and figure out.  What is important to me (a guy with 36k+ battles and 26 tier 10's) is not going to be important to a new player.  Taking myself outside of the equation was paramount to the ratings, as several of these tanks I'd want to rate a lot higher, because I love(d) playing them, whereas several I'd want to rate lower because I hate(d) playing them.  But for a new player with no preconceived notions, I want them to gravitate their first 2-3 grinds towards certain lines that help them learn the game, enjoy the game, and hopefully, want to branch out and try other tanks.

SquishySupreme #12 Posted Dec 06 2018 - 04:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 827 battles
My top pick is the M44.

The M44 is because it's a fantastic SPG and you really don't want to grind up to it or much past it.   Get this, enjoy the SPG fun, do the SPG missions, and consider the tech tree finished - T7+ and artillery becomes almost useless.

EDIT: Yes, I chose the FV-304 by mistake.  I'm still suffering for the bad decision with possibly the worst grind in the game up to T10.

Edited by SquishySupreme, Dec 06 2018 - 18:25.

Private_Public #13 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 20:20

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

View PostSquishySupreme, on Dec 05 2018 - 22:05, said:

My top pick is the M44.

The M44 is because it's a fantastic SPG and you really don't want to grind up to it or much past it.   Get this, enjoy the SPG fun, do the SPG missions, and consider the tech tree finished - T7+ and artillery becomes almost useless.

EDIT: Yes, I chose the FV-304 by mistake.  I'm still suffering for the bad decision with possibly the worst grind in the game up to T10.

I would suggest to eventually get at least T8 in each SPG branch, and that is purely because you will need them to complete some missions that require Stun effects in Season 2 of Personal Missions.

XVM_Ad_Astra #14 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 21:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17632 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
list doesn't include Cromwell B, 85M, type 64

ThatOddMan #15 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 02:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2657 battles
  • [YESOD] YESOD

What is a token tank?

I do see some message about 1 token being received after finishing some of the matches? Do I collect those and exchange for a premium tank?

If it is a free tier-6, non-rental, tank, then I would gladly grind for it instead of spending real money on tier-6 tanks. I can't find any information on those.

Private_Public #16 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:35

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

View PostXVM_Ad_Astra, on Dec 09 2018 - 15:16, said:

list doesn't include Cromwell B, 85M, type 64

Those are not part of the regular tech tree as researchable tanks.  It has to be a regular (non-premium) tank in the tech tree.

Edited by Private_Public, Dec 10 2018 - 20:37.

Private_Public #17 Posted Dec 10 2018 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 36838 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

View PostThatOddMan, on Dec 09 2018 - 20:15, said:

What is a token tank?

I do see some message about 1 token being received after finishing some of the matches? Do I collect those and exchange for a premium tank?

If it is a free tier-6, non-rental, tank, then I would gladly grind for it instead of spending real money on tier-6 tanks. I can't find any information on those.

Since patch 1.02, once a brand new player completes the Boot Camp Missions, they are given a Token that allows them to pick one Tier 6 tank - that is in the normal tech tree - of their choice.  Usually by the time a new player completes the boot camp missions, they are about Tier 4 or so on their first line, so it is a nice quick boost up to mid-tier.  

Edited by Private_Public, Dec 10 2018 - 20:38.

SquishySupreme #18 Posted Dec 12 2018 - 10:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 827 battles

View PostPrivate_Public, on Dec 09 2018 - 20:20, said:

I would suggest to eventually get at least T8 in each SPG branch, and that is purely because you will need them to complete some missions that require Stun effects in Season 2 of Personal Missions.

I was able to do the SPG specific missions with the Crusader, though it took a miracle in a few cases.  It's just such an ugly grind to T8 for U.K. that I have my crew training their third skill and I still have 10K left to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users