Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

13gklein #1 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 00:04

Private

• Players
  • 13343 battles
  • [WOOOT] WOOOT

alright guys i need some help here i have been trying to get camo on my tanks but it keeps loading interface on me is there any possible way to fix this??? this is what it does everytime i try to get in the Exterior stuff.

Edited by 13gklein, Dec 02 2018 - 00:04.

EdgarAllanCrow #2 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 00:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 42641 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

WG Response: Try removing mods (Even if you don't have them) we don't care how you remove something you don't have, reinstall the game, turn off sound. AND NEVER SAY THAT OUR GAME HAS BUGS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T!

Griffon327327 #3 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 14:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 81004 battles
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI

when attaching emblems on tank do one side at a time with all seasons then save and exit .. go back and then do other side .. if you try to do both sides all at once that stupid software will apply your emblems on the wrong side non stop my way is a hassle but gets it done quickly.

If you try to do emblems all at once could take 45 minutes before you give up .. same goes for camo if your having an issue to it in steps .. for as bad as this sounds it was a whole lot worse just a few months ago

the_Deadly_Bulb #4 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 18:03

Major

• Players
  • 23108 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostGriffon327327, on Dec 09 2018 - 05:39, said:

when attaching emblems on tank do one side at a time with all seasons then save and exit .. go back and then do other side .. if you try to do both sides all at once that stupid software will apply your emblems on the wrong side non stop my way is a hassle but gets it done quickly.

If you try to do emblems all at once could take 45 minutes before you give up .. same goes for camo if your having an issue to it in steps .. for as bad as this sounds it was a whole lot worse just a few months ago

That's odd, I've never had an issue with emblems.

I usually put them on to both sides for each season then press buy and its done.

Never takes any longer than about 1 min. to camo and outfit my tanks with emblems.

the_Deadly_Bulb #5 Posted Dec 09 2018 - 18:17

Major

• Players
  • 23108 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Post13gklein, on Dec 01 2018 - 15:04, said:

alright guys i need some help here i have been trying to get camo on my tanks but it keeps loading interface on me is there any possible way to fix this??? this is what it does everytime i try to get in the Exterior stuff.

When did this start to occur?

If this began with a recent update try the repair function.

The repair function is accessed by clicking "SETTINGS" in the upper right corner of the launcher. Select the "SUPPORT" tab and click on the "CHECK" button.

If that doesn't work then the quickest way to fix this is to do a re-install. Probably faster than waiting for WG CS to answer you.

Don't just delete it and reinstall it.

Delete it first.

After WoT is deleted run C Cleaner. https://www.ccleaner.com/

Re-install WoT after C Cleaner has finished.

Check your graphics drivers, and update them too if they are using outdated drivers. :honoring:

Also tagged with Bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users