[ST] Lansen C - Straight Outta Sweden

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

yruputin #21 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 03:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 30362 battles
  • [A_P] A_P

oops- the values for this tank are not the same as shown in the post that DomoSapien posted. the hull is thinner than what is indicated in the post made by DomoSapien for this vehicle.

Edited by yruputin, Mar 22 2019 - 03:21.

_Tsavo_ #22 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 03:23

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45487 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Postyruputin, on Mar 21 2019 - 21:17, said:

oops- the values for this tank are not the same as shown in the post that DomoSapien posted. the hull is thinner than what is indicated in the post made by DomoSapien for this vehicle.

This thread is old, Domo posted supertest stats, not release stats.  Though this is a step up from lolhackusations you toss around all the time

yruputin #23 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 09:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 30362 battles
  • [A_P] A_P

View Post_Tsavo_, on Mar 22 2019 - 03:23, said:

This thread is old, Domo posted supertest stats, not release stats.  Though this is a step up from lolhackusations you toss around all the time

lol what a disposable tool you are. if they are going to post something might as well get it right before it goes in front of millions. perhaps you need to change your avatar to an octopus or squid so that it more accurately reflects your style of attaching yourself to staff carcass. poor cretin just won't agree that there are illegal mod. users so he replaces that with accusing me of calling people, "hacks". once again wg  publishes ban and temp. ban numbers of illegal mod users. never did i say hacks but go ahead and assume i did if it makes you feel superior. once. time for you to syph toward me the wg staff can take care of themselves much more efficiently . i used no caps so i won't be accused of yelling by you too.

Edited by yruputin, Mar 22 2019 - 09:55.

_Smang_ #24 Posted Mar 22 2019 - 11:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37400 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK
Off topic horribly. I lurk the forums. You're behavior is akin to standing in the street screaming at God (who cant hear you) about the injustice of you running out of ice cream.

Scinfaxi #25 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 17:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8178 battles
  • [ZOUTH] ZOUTH

Can anyone tell me the name of the voice actor used during the animated parts of the Lansen C video here? He sounds so familiar like i've heard his voice on a tv series or documentary.

Edited by Scinfaxi, Mar 23 2019 - 17:32.

AZandEL #26 Posted Mar 24 2019 - 01:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29928 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 05 2018 - 18:19, said:

Tankers,

The Lansen C hits Supertest today!

The Lansen C is a Swedish Medium Tank. And get this: it goes really fast. The power-to-weight ratio is outstanding: 28.4 hp/ton with a top speed of 50km. While the top speed isn't anything to necessarily write home about on its own, the substantial power-to-weight ratio allows it to hit that top speed quickly and maintain it on soft ground. Additionally boasting solid firepower on a 10.5cm cannon with 320 average Alpha. While 320 Alpha is above average for a Tier VIII medium, its accuracy and aiming parameters prevent it from being a reliable sniper.

Coupled with the relatively low armor values, this will likely place the Lansen C into a Flex Support category, similar to mid-tiered US Mediums. On paper, I would liken the vehicle to a Tier VIII T20 with better mobility. You need to rely on your mobility and the excellent Gun Depression angle of -10 Degrees.

The vehicle will excel at claiming key map positions early, engaging in some active scouting, then flexing to another flank for support. The Lansen is a 'social' vehicle - it fares better in a pack than it does in one-on-one engagements, so laying down solid, punchy, mid-range supporting fire is the name of the game. As always, stats are subject to change based on testing.

Screenshots

And remember:

Another week another premium. Guess thats meta 2019

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users